Seeing him

The Arrange Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhee pov

After One year of our relationship with Kai, it just ended  like a bubble that burst up,mWe broke up due to some problem, I was happy that after that we became friends, I mean Bestfriend, 2 years past since Sehun's death, All of us fully recovered. Sehun's omma and appa migrated to States and never seen again.

I walk out of my hotel room wearing a simple dress for the business party. I was kinda excited since I can see Rae Hae, she was friend, we always hang out every party like this. I walk going to the front desk, since the venue was held at this hotel where I was staying.

I saw Kai walk in,he did not notice me. The party was kinda boring, I did not talk to Rae hae since she was talking to Kai. I walk going to the bar to get drinks when I  saw Sehun.

"Is that Sehun?"

I follow him or the unknown guy, I was not sure if it was Sehun or not, I follow him quietly making sure he can not know, He stop at the garden and put both of his hands in his pocket and look at the sky. I heard him breath hard and bring a heavy sigh and said "I know your hiding their, Choi Minhee"

I go out from my hiding place and face his back. He turn around and my eyes widen *I was really him* I thought and stare at him in wide eyes and hanging open mouth. He walk near me and close my mouth "Close your mouth or else a fly may go inside"bhe said and smile at me *God,I miss those smile*

"Yah,Minhee" he wave his hands in front of my face making me snap back to reallity

"S-sehun?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter