Mad at me 01

The Arrange Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Pov

"Good evening minhee and baekhyun what brings you bere?" omma said as she lead us to the living room and saw our pictures with baekhyun. I headed upstairs when "Yah! Minhee where are you going?" baekhyun oppa shouted shooting daggers at me.

"ahh nothing, uhm I'm just gonna visit my room or what so ever" i shouted from upstairs making sure that I could not make eye contact with Baekhyun oppa or else.

"Just come down right away" he said and sit in the living room and watch television. I hope he enjoys watching television atleast he will forgot what he came for in our house. I walked down the hallway until I reached my old room, I open the door of my room and saw my favorite room, my bed, my study table, my own bathroom, my closet, I really miss it, I laid at the bed and feel the soft fabric that I miss sleeping with then my phone buzz.

"I know Minhee, you just want to escape from getting scolded by your favorite cousin and omma" Jiyoung texted me

*how did she know* i thought 

"How did you know?" i reply and waited for her reply

"Baekhyun oppa texted me when I ask what happen and he told what happen" she reply to me and I was about to reply when the door open revealing the head maid Mrs.Son.

"Mrs.Oh I mean Ms.Minhee,your omma call you for dinner" She said and bow, she was ready to leave my ex room when I called her out.

"Yes ms.Minhee" she said as she look at me

"Why did you called me mrs.Oh?" i sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter