Engagement Party 02

The Arrange Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun pov

I just got in the venue extra early. I was really excited like really excited. I saw people starting to arrived, my parents arrived with minhee's parents they wear a beautiful evening gown while my appa and minhee's appa wear black toxido. I myself wear also a black toxido to make myself handsome for my minhee. I felt someone tapped my shoulder and suprised so see minhee' omma. I look at her mother and notice how happy she is about this engagement party.

"Please take care of my daughter"she said

"Don't wor-" i said but was cut of because she just leave me

”I promise to take care of minhee forever" i whisper to myself and continue to greet the guests.

There were very many guests most of them are employees of the company, some are stock holders and some are realtives of Minhee and mine. I notice some people from our school. While I was greeting the visitors I caught a sight of kai but why is he here?, is he going to ruined our engagement party, I walk around the venue to find tita (minhee's omma). I found her talking to her brother (baekhyun's appa). I walk going to her and it was a perfect time beacause she is done talking to baekhyun's appa. I cough so she can notice me and she turned around to see me.

"Oh, Sehun,what brings you here?" she said

"Tita I wa-" i said but she cut me again

"Sehun, please call me omma, your my daughter's fiancee, so call me omma, arraso" she said smiling from me.

"Ne omma,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter