Having a new life

The Arrange Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun pov

Its been a month since the acident with Sooyoung and I happen, I was glad that she did not get pregnant, she stop loving me, she resign from being maid and work at Busan. I told mom I will be staying with my cousin Oh Hayoung at United States, she was my favorite cousin, the last time I saw her was when she turn 10 yrs. Old. I am older than her for 3 years.

 

Omma send me to the airport waiting for my flight going to United States. I proceed to the departure area and waited for a hour. I arrived at states after 12 hours of traveling. I saw Hayoung holding a baner with "OH SEHUN" writen at it. It was writen in dark color pen, when she saw me she smile brightly at me,she knows my face because every year my parents and her parents always send pictures so that we will know what are their faces.

"SEHUN OPPA!!"she shouted and ran to me and hug me really tight.

"Hi" i greeted her 

"Oppa,I miss you!!"

"Me too"

"Kaja!!"

We walk outsode and walk to her car.We arrive at her house, I forgot to mention her house was a mansion, I  saw her parents waiting outiside, I embrace her parents, Hayoung led me to my room, this room will be my room for a year I think."So oppa, when are you gonna show up at Minhee again?"

"Molla" she smile and walk out of my room *I forgot that she know about my arrange marriage with Minhee*

We ate dinner together with Hayoung and her parents. Her parents  were watching tv while Hayoing and I just hangout in the park. We stroll around the park, we talk about our hobbies, we recall what happen when we were young, we sat on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter