New Life

The Arrange Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rae hae pov

I left Sehun and Minhee at the balcony. I know they are gonna have their lovely dovey scene. I am happy to know that Sehun is happy but the big problem is that he is happy without me and cause of his happiness is one and only Choi Minhee, the girl he love and also his future wife.

Sehun is right that I should move on. I should open my heart again.Love guys and forget Sehun. There are many gentleman ou there who is a perfect boyfriend material. 

I saw Kai walked going to the kitchen and I follow him. *Maybe ,he is the right guy for me*

Kai Pov

I saw Rae hae walked going to the balcony. I know that she is going to talk to Sehun. I am afraid that maybe she could  convince Sehun and they could be back together but I trust Sehun.I am sure that she wont leave Minhee.

To forget about Rae hae and Sehun ,I went to the kitchen to grab some alcoholics drinks ,just to forget about her for a while. I may love Rae hae but sometimes I could still feel a spark when I am around Minhee.

"What are you doing?"

I turn around and found Rae hae at the counter standing while lookinh straight at me with such seriousness in her face.

"Uhm,just gonna grabs some drinks"

"Really"

"YUP, want some?"

"Kai straight to the point already"

"What do you mean?"

"I  am going back to China to start a new life or maybe I could go back at states.My parents are planing to stay at Canada next y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter