What do you want?

The Arrange Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your pov

I woke up to see Sehun oppa beside me and his arms were snake around my waist, he was like hugging me as if it is the end of the world. I should get used to this.

I walk going to the kitchen to cook breakfast for my soon to be husband. It feels so good to cook for me, seems like I'm practicing on how to be a good wife to him. I look at the fridge and found nothing but eggs and milk. I pick a letter and a pen to write a letter for sehun telling him that I will go to the nearest groceries store because he might panic to know that I'm not home and might think that Kai got me.

I reached the nearest grocery store at our house. I pick lots of ingredient because I am planning to make a italian spaghetti for sehun, I grab the ingredients and proceed on the counter when someone hold my wrist, I turn around and found a guy wearing a black and red hoodie.

"Yah!" I said trying to get my wrist from his/her hold.

"Calm down, it is just me!" he said and look down at me

"KAI!" I said with my eyes wide open

"Minhee, I miss you so much" he said and hug me

When he hug me my hearts beat fast *yah! heart!, you love sehun already no kai* I thought and push him. But I really did miss him, I can't deny that. We were together for 2 years and we had a lot of memories together.

"What do you want?" I said while distancing my self from him

"Wow! I did not bother you for 3 months and that how you treated me!" he said with an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter