Leaving Seoul

The Arrange Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your pov

Its been a week since kai kidnapped me, i barely have no news about my parents, exo and sehun, I miss them so much and I really want to see them already but Kai won’t allow me to do that. I really want to get out of here already.

We arrived at the airport bringing nothing but myself because kai told me he prepare clothes for me in there but I still dont know were are we going. Everytime I ask him where, he usually gets mad at me and always made me shut my mouth up and it also make me mad of myself on why I allow him to these things to me.

Kai pov

Finally I can have my Minhee back, I heard that police are still finding Minhee but I dont care we are leaving in a hour now. We arrived at our destination at 2 hrs, we are in Jeju island. We arrived at our house, I show her own room and my room was just infront of hers.

I go downstairs and saw no sign of Minhee, I find everywhere but I see no sign of her in the house, I saw my phone and call her, she told she was just strolling in the beach. I headed at the beach and saw her stand while watching the sunset.

"Hi Minhee" i said and snake my arms around her. She did not reply, I get my arms around her and faced her, she was crying, her eyes were red from crying.

"Kai, pls bring me back to my family" she said 

I can not believe her first she said we will make a family with me then when that stupid arrange marriage come then she does not want to have a family with me al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter