The Truth

The Arrange Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years later..

Rae hae pov

Its been 2 years since Sehun and I dated, sehun said it was really hard on confessing to me since many boys fell over heels with me. He confess to me at the school cafateria with Cnblue as his band, he sang a song for me from the stage and walk slowly going to me and kneel, when he kneel infront of students started shouted, others were gigling. Since that day Sehun won't let me hang out with boys. Many teachers here in America was happy about our relationship.

Today my parents, Min hyuk oppa and I will go to a business party. We wore formal attires, omma and appa ride at their car while I ride with Min hyuk oppa. CEO  of all the world will be going to this event. Min hyuk oppa wore a black tuxido match with a light blue tie while I wore a cute but fancy red dress.

We arrive and headed inside, camera flashes were everywhere. I saw Omma and Appa at our table. Min hyuk left and hang out with his friend since Jung hyun is here. I sat at the table with Omma and Appa, I don't really know someone here since everytime this party happen Hayoung is the one always representing Oh family.

I felt a pat at my shoulder and turn around and saw a man with dirty blonde hair, he was wearing tuxedo like Min hyuk oppa but his tie was dark  blue. He was really handsome, his features were so great, like his eyelashes, his cute kissable lips like Sehun oppa nd Min hyuk Oppa.

"Would you mind to dance?" he ask and nodded my head

We go to the dance floor,I was dancing with a complete stranger."What is your name?" I ask

"Jong in, Kim Jongin ,I am the repr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter