Is this goodbye?

The Arrange Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun Pov

When eumma hang up, I dont know what to do anymore. First I proposed to Minhee then celebrated then this happen. What will I tell her and where will I start. I don’t wanna lose her again in my life, she is the best thing that happen to me but this arrage marriage destroyed it. If I married the Choi’s I’m pretty sure that they would partner up again with our company but what if they don’t. I don’t want Dad to lose the company because he work so hard for that. Maybe I should tell Minhee about it first.

The party ended and I told Minhee that we should stay at a hotel for a night just to celebrate that was my excuse but actually it was not for a celebration but to tell her what eumma said to me.

“You got us a nice room sehun”

“Of course, its for the love of my life” I said and motion her to sit in the bed.

“Hey Sehun, what’s wrong?” She asked and look at me straight in the eyes “ I know you very well Sehun”

“Actually eumma called me”

“Did you tell her about the engagement? I bet she is really happy about it and excited but you should tell her that we still don’t have the exact date for the wedding because they might go back here in Korea right away thinking our wedding is within this week” she said excitedly. 

I look at her and saw how happy she is about the wedding, her eyes where filled with happiness and excitement. I don’t wanna end her happiness today but I don’t wanna hurt her in the futu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter