Bacon Is An Adult Dog!

The Charmed One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun hurried to run with Bacon beside him up for the slippy stairs, yeah they wasn't that slippy when you ran up for them to be honest, but he were totally... either insane, exited or just freaked out. Baekhyun hasn't decide what he is yet.

 

Both Baekhyun and Bacon crawled out from the passage as Baekhyun removed the chair and let the bookshelf close itself. They hurried down with a big and happy barking dog after him, this was unbelievable that Bacon who should still be a little white puppy, is a full grown dog who look very handsome in Baekhyun's eyes.

 

It hit Baekhyun, he doesn't have any fitting dog collar for his, eh, dog. Baekhyun sighed as he looked at Bacon who might be a good dog and follow Baekhyun all the way.

 

 

“Bacon, listen carefully now. We gonna go out from the house without you having a dog collar on, you gonna be a good doggy and follow me all the time, okay? If you're a good boy, you will get candy! Okay?”

 

 

Bacon barked happily as Baekhyun looked at his dog, he wasn't dirty or dusty after the secret book chamber that are filled with these two stuff. Baekhyun looked down at himself, he was pretty clean himself, but he doesn't have to look good, as long Bacon's white fur isn't dirty he's happy.

 

Baekhyun open the door carefully as Bacon waited for Baekhyun to walk first. He walked out and Bacon was like the best dog ever! He followed Bacon and he followed every command Baekhyun told him, if Baekhyun said stop, Bacon stopped. If Baekhyun said ran to a tree, Bacon ran to a tree. It must either be the spell that affecting Bacon, or Baekhyun himself who have taught Bacon that he must follow him.

 

 

♦♦♦

 

 

Baekhyun stood outside his friends house as he knocked carefully on the door, hearing some shouts before the door went open by a shocked Tao who looked just like a cute panda in the opening. Baekhyun smiled a little as he tried to stand in front of Bacon, a little unsure what to say if Tao saw his dog.

 

 

“Baekie! Welcome! Are you lonely?”
“Uhm, well I kind of need to talk with Chanyeol... Bacon no!”

 

 

Bacon is a very curious dog, he ran right in for the house, shocking Tao as he watched a big fluffy white thing rush beside him in and barked loud, probably waking everyone's attention in the house as Baekhyun panicked and ran after his precious dog. Tao who were still a little shocked just closed the door and turned around.

 

 

“Baekhyun's here.”

 

 

Baekhyun grabbed Bacon fast as he scolded his dog quiet, commanding him to sit as he followed his masters order, the only problem was that he happened to end up in the living room, where everyone else were sitting, staring at the dog and then Baekhyun who awkwardly smiled at them.

 

 

“Eh... hi! How you all doing?!”
“Hi Baekie... Who's dog is that?”
“What is he's or she's name?”

 

 

Chen walked over and petted Bacon who him all over the face, like he used to do as a puppy, but he has a much bigger tongue this time. After all, he's adult now, for 24 hours, or is it 23 hours now?

 

 

“W-Well, uhm, this is actually, eh...”

 

 

Baekhyun scratched the back of his head, now he wish he had thought this threw before coming over with Bacon. What should he say, he just found him in his room sleeping on his bed? And it showed up to be Bacon? Hell no, Baekhyun is tired of lying.

 

 

“Well?”

 

 

Baekhyun looked at a familiar new boy in the couch, he remember the name Taemin as he smiled a little more nervous, great now the super vampires here to hear his very awkward story.

 

 

“Okay, I read a book and it told me to ask something and then I kind of asked and then I begun to argue with it. And then it told me to say something and then Bacon just got like this and I had no idea what to do! And the damn book were right! Just look at him, he's grown up! Not a puppy!”

 

 

Baekhyun pointed at Bacon as everyone just stared shocked at him, at this point Baekhyun thought he was crazy as he sighed and just petted Bacon. Everyone just stared at them for a while before Kris opened his mouth.

 

 

“Can you tell us the whole story?”
“You don't have to tell us how you found the chamber, I told them.”
“But you can tell us how he got so big.”
“Okay, I went back to the chamber to... uhm, just because I was curious.”

 

 

Baekhyun hal lied there, but he was actually a little curious, though he didn't wanna tell them about yesterday anyway.

 

 

“I took some candles and Bacon with me this time, and we just walked down. I set up the candles and grabbed the book I kind of saw yesterday and read it through. And at the last page, it were standing something weird... What was it now again? Oh wait, I can show you!”

 

 

Baekhyun just remembered that he had packed down the book in his bag that he had bought with him for no special reason. He opened the bag fast and took out the book that looked much better out here where it were some lights. Baekhyun open the last page as he sat it down on the table.

 

 

“Ask me anything and I will answer you. And so I did, just for fun, but the funny was that it actually answer you.”
“By a voice?”

 

 

Chen poked the book as the others stared curious at it, but nothing happened of course. Baekhyun just shook his head as he tried to come up with a good question.

 

 

“Well it does answer me, but I don't know if it answer anyone else.”
“Let me try then, what is 2 + 2?”

 

 

Sehun asked the book as nothing happened, the others just stared at it as Baekhyun sat down on the floor and was going to ask the same question.

 

 

“What is 2 + 2?”
Four.
“Why didn't you answer Sehun?!”
I only answer to you.
“Okay then.”

 

 

Baekhyun looked at the others who were like hypnotized by the book, Baekhyun wasn't sure if they could see the text or not.

 

 

“C-Can you see it's answers?”
“Yeah, we can.”
“But how did you turn little Bacon to a big dog Bacon?”
“Book, what did I say now again?”
Puppies is love, but they don't last forever. Help me get my puppy to and adults life.
“Yeah, what he said. And now he's gonna be like this for... 23 more hours!”
“Did you just say it? Without think about what could had happened?”
“And why did you even talk to the book from the beginning?”

 

 

Baekhyun played with his fingers now, he just wanted answers, that's all. He just wanted to be sure that he wasn't a... what did the book call it now again?

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter