The End?

The Charmed One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun felt the pain all over his body, how he cried and screamed at once. The demon just smirked at him as he stood up, letting go of Baekhyun's arm as he took some steps back.

 

 

“Good job, now when everything is finally totally prepared, we can begin.”
“But are you sure he cut in the right marks on his body?”
“We cut him after his own marks, which means it's the right ones.”
“But that is his marks, not the dark magic marks.”
“But we need his marks to release the power inside him.”
“Oh for devil's sake, will you two stop argue before a damn angel find out about this and come and kill us all? Or maybe the boy's vampire friends will find him.”
“Yeah, so shut up you two.”

 

 

Baekhyun whined quiet for himself as he stared down at his arms that were covered in blood that dripped out from his body. It hurts, it hurts so much. The stupid demons hurt him so much, they hurt his family, they hurt the world.

 

 

“Now, shall we start before we all grow old?”
“Is that even possible?”
“Your idiot, you can't grow old!”
“Then why did you say that?!”
“Why are you starting to argue again?! You boys are worthless!”
“Then what are you girls?! You're dumb and only care about how you look.”
“Ha! At least I look good, you look like trash and thinks with your d**k!”
“How do you dare to say that!”

 

 

The demons begun to argue, and some of them almost begun to use magic if it wasn't for one of the most scary looking demons stepping in to Baekhyun and sighed.

 

 

“This boy will die soon, and we will loose our opportunity to fulfill our destiny because you fools arguing? Shut up while I'm talking!”

 

 

All the demons shut up, staring over at the scary demon as he walked back to his position and eyed the others.

 

 

“Like I said, lets get started. The first one to open their mouth and doesn't say the words to the spell will get executed. Got it?”

 

 

All the demons nodded as they got in position as well, making Baekhyun worried. What will happen now? What will they do? Baekhyun didn't have to wait much longer to get to know that.

 

The demons spoke out dark and scary sounding words, even Baekhyun felt the dark magic surround him. He felt more scared, what should he do? He can't move his body because of the pain, plus they have used some kind of paralyze spell on him.

 

Baekhyun begun to see dark like smoke around him, and he knew that it was dark magic he saw. His heart beat faster, the fear got stronger as Baekhyun wanted to cry, he wanted to cry and plead for Chanyeol to come and save him, like he has always done. But Baekhyun knows that this time, the giant can't come and save him from this. This is his destiny, and he can't do anything to change it.

 

Baekhyun felt the magic get closer to him until it forced itself in to his body, making new pain shoot through his body. Baekhyun screamed in pain when the dark magic forced Baekhyun's own chakra flow, the magic flow inside him, out from his body.

 

 

“It's working perfectly, keep going, the spell has begun! No one dare to stop now!”

 

 

Baekhyun screamed more in pain when his magic flow inside him begun to get drained, it hurt to much for him to be honest. He thought he would faint any second, but his body wouldn't let him. It's like it refused to let him pass out and not feel the pain. It hurts so much more to get your power dragged out from your body than actually letting it out, and Baekhyun understands that more than ever right now.

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun felt the dark magic still remain inside him, but it slowly disappeared, little by little. The pain though was still there, almost still as strong as before. Baekhyun cried, he were crying because he couldn't take it more, he couldn't take the pain.

 

 

“Such a cry baby you are, little boy. But be happy that we're done with you, for now. We gotta go for some business, but we will let you rest, let you build up new chakra that we can use. You see, we will gladly use your power soon again.”

 

 

Baekhyun watched the demon man smirk at him, the one that had kidnapped him, as the others just smirked and laughed evil. Baekhyun swear, he has never heard someone laugh so evil before, and it's scary.

 

 

“See you later cry baby, try to not die while we're gone. But if you do, we will see you in hell.”

 

 

The others laughed as the demons left, probably going out to destroy the world or whatever they planed to do. Baekhyun couldn't think straight about it right now anyway, he were just laying on the floor, chains around his wrist and head spinning. Baekhyun felt how blood still dropped out from his cut wounds that one of the demons gave him. They literally cut out his marks he had had on his wrist and arms and even a little at his shoulder and back.

 

Baekhyun laid there, staring up at the roof, crying as he slowly calmed down. He think the demons auras affects him a lot, he think they make him feel unsure about himself and scared. But now when they're gone, he start to calm down, but not as much as he would need to be able to think straight.

 

 

“Chanyeol...”

 

 

Baekhyun felt how the words slipped out from his mouth, but you could barely hear it. It was like a soft echo through the walls that was heard, and he wasn't sure if there were anyone in here that would be able to hear it.

 

 

“Chanyeol...”

 

 

Baekhyun let the word slip pout from his mouth again, like he tried to say it like Chanyeol was there in the room, waiting for the giant to respond to it. But he wouldn't, because he's not there.

 

 

“Sorry...”

 

 

Baekhyun closed his eyes, suddenly feeling how he cried more. He's scared, he feels stupid and to be honest, it feels like he will cause Chanyeol so much pain. He doesn't want to do it, he doesn't want to end the world, but he doesn't want to end himself either.

 

It just hit Baekhyun, what La Folia told him last night. She said that Baekhyun didn't make people suffer, without it were people who made him suffer. And he think he understands what she meant. He kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter