Immortal Love (The End)

The Charmed One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

“So, how does the convincing go?”
“Not very well, but like I promised, if he doesn't want to he doesn't need to.”
“Yeah, but it would be a lot safer for everyone.”
“Yeah, he has no idea that no matter how hard he tries, there will always be someone after him.”
“But I guess it's up to me to get stronger, so I can protect him.”
“Yeah, get your up and start training soldier!”
“I'm not a soldier dammit!”

 

Everyone laughed as Chanyeol shook his head with a smile. Though he can't believe that he sits here with the others just like he did for 30 years ago. It was such a long time ago since he was with Baekhyun and now they're rejoined. Yet he sits here and not with Baekhyun.

 

“Let him have some space Chanyeol.”
“How did you know what I was thinking about?”
“It's quite obvious, you love him and he loves you. You're worried about him yet you sit here like a fool.”
“He will be fine and I think he needs some space.”
“Yeah, think about him a little. He has been dead for quite a long time and he must be shocked to be alive as well.”
“Yeah, I know... Yet I... really want to be with him.”
“We know that, but give him some time alone.”
“What about we take a drink?”

 

Chanyeol nodded like the others as Suho and Kris got up to serve everyone their special drink. Kris poured up some blood and Suho poured some wine into the blood glass. When everyone got a glass each they all smiled at each other.

 

“Let's toast about all the good magic in this world.”
“And let's toast for Baekhyun who has returned.”
“Even though he's not here?”
“Even though his not downstairs with us.”

 

Everyone laughed as they toasted before they drank some of the wine mix. Chanyeol played a little with his drink as he just leaned back and listened to the silence. Bacon who's usually around them is busy with guarding Baekhyun. Chanyeol is kind of happy that Bacon is feeling better again, it's like he knew that Baekhyun was gone. And to be honest, it feels good that everything is going back to normal.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun lied on the bed as he stared up at the ceiling. He has been dead for years, yet he doesn't feel any weird or strange. He feels like he did before and he doesn't know why but he's slowly forgetting how he died.

 

“I wonder... if this really will last...”

 

Bacon snuggled his nose against Baekhyun's neck as Baekhyun's laughed. Baekhyun patted Bacon as he listened to the laughters that came from downstairs.

 

“They surely sound happy. All of them. I bet Chanyeol is feeling better now.”

 

Bacon Baekhyun's cheek gently as he kept snuggle him to get his owner's attention. Baekhyun laughed again as he kept pet Bacon.

 

“You have also been a really good boy Bacon. Thank you for taking care of Chanyeol for me, you're a really good dog.”

 

Bacon him happily before he got up and suddenly walked towards the door. Baekhyun stared surprised after Bacon who managed to open the door himself as he walked out of the room.

 

“Wow... Even he knows how to open doors now...”

 

Baekhyun mumbled as he could hear how the others talked happily downstairs. Baekhyun smiled as he lied down on the bed to sleep, but he just can't sleep yet. He kept listen to the others as he could hear how they joked with Bacon. Baekhyun smiled as he felt the tears stream down his face.

All this feels so unreal, yet he knows it's true. He finally gets a chance to live a happy life. He finally gets the chance to truly love Chanyeol without any obstacles.

 

“Hey baby... Why are you crying?”

 

Baekhyun sat up fast as he heard Chanyeol's soft yet deep voice echo through the room. Baekhyun smiled a little at him as he was fast to wipe away the tears. Chanyeol walked over to the bed as he sat down beside him and gently embraced him.

 

“What's wrong? Are you... unhappy?”
“No, not all at. It's actually the opposite, I'm so happy that I cry.”

 

Baekhyun laughed at himself as he felt Chanyeol's arms embrace him a little tighter. Chanyeol must think that Baekhyun is being really ridiculous at the moment. He must think that Baekhyun looks really childish right now.

 

“I cried when I got you back as well. That was my first time crying as happy I got.”
“Really? Well you have made me cry many times Chanyeol and it has mostly been because I'm so happy.”
“I'm glad to hear that. I don't want you to cry. But if you cry of happiness, then I can't really complain about it.”
“Haha, if you say so. But... why are you up here?”
“Because I want to be with you.”
“You're in the middle of the vampire time, aren't you? Get down there silly.”
“But I want to be with you.”
“It would be a lot easier if I was like you, wouldn't it?”

 

Baekhyun asked as Chanyeol nodded a little, yet his smile told Baekhyun that he doesn't mind Baekhyun being human. Baekhyun smiled as he hugged Chanyeol back as he closed his eyes. Somehow he can always hear a heart beat inside of Chanyeol's chest, which makes his heart beat a little faster as well.

 

“I don't know why, but you always makes me feel safer than anyone else... I love this feeling and I never want it to end.”
“We can make it last forever if you want too Baekhyun, you know that.”
“Yeah, but then there is this stupid fear...”
“You don't have to push yourself, remember that. If you don't want too, then don't do it.”

 

Baekhyun smiled as he tried to fall asleep by now. He just wants to fall asleep in Chanyeol's arms. Sometimes he doesn't want to wake up again, because then he knows that he will always be in Chanyeol's arms. But then he can't meet Chanyeol if that happens, so he rather wake up and don't cause the giant any more pain.

 

“Hey Chanyeol...?”
“Mm, what is it?”
“Aren't you... tired of your vampire life?”
“No, never. Not when I'm with you and the others.”
“That sounds kind of funny...”
“Haha, it is. Trust me, it is.”

 

Baekhyun smiled as he begun to feel sleepy. Baekhyun leaned his whole body against Chanyeol who held him in his arms. Baekhyun let his eyes remain closed even though he is awake, until he slowly feel asleep.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol walked down to the breakfast table as he watched the others sit and yaw tired. Even though they're vampires, they still get really tired in the morning for no practical reason. Vampires don't need sleep, yet they feel tired in the morning because of the sun's strong light. Today is a sunny bright morning, which means a tired morning.

 

“Good morning everyone...”
“Ah, where is Baekhyun?”
“He's still asleep, so I let him be. I don't like to wake him up.”
“What if he gets mad at you?”
“Haha, that won't happen. Hopefully. Have someone fed Bacon?”
“Yeah. Kai did.”
“Thank you Kai.”
“No problem at all pale.”

 

Chanyeol smiled as he begun to eat. They sat tired around the table and tried to keep up a normal conversation. All of the sudden he felt two warm arms surround his neck and slid down for his chest as he looked up to see Baekhyun's messy morning hair and his wonderful smile. Nothing has ever made him feel this happy before.

 

“Morning everyone.”
“Good morning.”

 

Chanyeol smiled as Baekhyun left a peck on his lips before he sat down beside Chanyeol. Baekhyun happily talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter