Marks And Symbols

The Charmed One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Message!: Ayo guys! Please read my message at the bottom! It's kind of important, for me, lol. Now enjoy the chappie and I will see you at the bottom! <3

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Next day, in school, the twelve boys sat gather at the lunch table, Chanyeol and Baekhyun telling them about last night as they all chuckle and got curious, who or what did break in to Baekhyun's house last night? All Baekhyun know is that it was a shadow who had red eyes and that bite him, nothing else.

 

Baekhyun showed some food in to his mouth as he thought about it, the creature was in the piano room, not even close to his room nor Chanyeol. Maybe he could sense Chanyeol and Bacon? Or Baekhyun self? Maybe he was after the books behind the bookshelf?

 

 

“Maybe he was out after the books in the special room?”
“Maybe, but you said that you saw him just stand behind the piano, right?”
“Yes, the shadow was right behind the piano and when it looked up at me I kind of got scared and stumbled back. It was then it attacked me and just grabbed my wrist and disappeared again. That's all that happen, then he just left.”
“Not weird, Chanyeol was coming.”
“But it's not a vampire, I promise you.”

 

 

Chanyeol made sure to make the others to understand that it wasn't a vampire, because he said that the scent was wrong. But Baekhyun do wonder, what was it then if it wasn't a vampire? After all it did bite him, but it wasn't like he tried to drink Baekhyun's blood, it just bite him.

 

 

“Anyway, as long you're safe then...”
“Yah! Read this!”

 

 

Chen threw the newspapers in Suho's face as he removed it and looked annoyed at Chen for interrupting him. He sighed as he read the news and looked concerned as he read it out loud.

 

 

“Last night a young boy was murdered on the street. He was found dead and drained on blood, the police thinks the murderer killed him somewhere else, because there was no blood around the victim, blah, blah, blah. Oh, look, isn't it that boy from the parallel class?”

 

 

Baekhyun looked up as he almost gasped, he knows who that is... It's one of the bullies! Chanyeol looked down at Baekhyun who stared angry up at him, did he just break his promise?!

 

 

“It's not like you think! I was with you the whole time, remember?!”
“You could had done it while I was sleeping!””
“Yah, it wasn't me!”
“It wasn't Chanyeol Baekhyun, he's not lying right now.”

 

 

Baekhyun looked up at Kris who looked serious, okay so it might not be Chanyeol, but it's just to close to a coincidence for Baekhyun. He sighed as he breathed out and looked apologizing at Chanyeol.

 

 

“Sorry, I was to fast to conclusion. I shouldn't think like this.”
“It's okay, I can understand that.”
“But why did you think it was Chanyeol? It could had been anyone of us.”
“Because the ing bullies dared to hurt Baekhyun again, and he only told me.”
“They did what?!”
“They're dead!”
“Haha, one of them is already dead.”

 

 

Kai, Sehun and Tao got both furious but did indeed found it funny to know that one of them was already dead. Baekhyun didn't find it even good, he found it very bad and he felt pretty bad over all this.

 

 

“Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom.”

 

 

Baekhyun got up as he walked away, he need air, that is what he need. He walked down the hallway as he saw the bullies stand in a corner, talking and looking pretty down. Baekhyun felt bad and he just couldn't help to stop beside them.

 

 

“I-I heard what happened, I'm sorry, I mean it. Be just careful, okay? People today are out after killing others.”
“Don't play all nice! He was ing killed!”
“Someone did it with purpose and who knows who's next?!”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded a little as he walked down for the hallway, today the bullies just let him be without even thinking about him. Baekhyun stepped out in the warm sun as he sat down on the steps. Baekhyun breathed in and out for a while, just taking in fresh air as he looked at the clouds.

 

After some minutes he got up and walked back in, the bullies was gone and he guess they just doesn't want to see him. Baekhyun just walk down for the corridor, until a hand grabbed his wrist and pulled him in to a dead end and pushed him up against the wall.

 

Baekhyun whined in pain as he looked up at the boy he recognize, it's the boy that stares at him with a death glance and the one he and Chanyeol met when they was out and walked with Bacon once.

 

 

“Yah, let me go! Don't make me scream!”
“You already screaming Baekhyun.”
“What do you want?”
“What I want is much, the question is can you give me it?”
“Let go of me, now.”

 

 

Baekhyun tried to get out from his grip as he used his free hand to try to push the boy away from him, but he's ing strong. He just dragged Baekhyun with him down for the hallway and out from the school again, and it was then Baekhyun screamed for help.

 

 

“Let me go! Help! I said let me go! Chanyeol! Help!”

 

 

Baekhyun screamed as he tried to put on a fight as he screamed and tried to get out from his grip, but the boy dragged him to the back of the school as he pushed Baekhyun up for another wall and grabbed his hurt wrist from last night.

 

 

“Ah! Let go! It hurt!”
“You have said that already.”

 

 

He pulled down the shirt as he forced of the bandage as Baekhyun tried to make him stop, but he's ing crazy! He dragged of the bandage and revealed something for Baekhyun that he didn't know, the bite mark was gone and instead was a mark or some kind of symbol on his wrist.

 

 

“W-What is...”

 

 

The boy bite Baekhyun's wrist as Baekhyun screamed in pain and tried to get him away from him, panic taking over him. The boy bite him hard and forced Baekhyun to stand still, making him cry in pain as everything went blurry and dizzy. Baekhyun felt how he lost consciousness and then he can't remember what happen after that.

 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Baekhyun have been gone for a pretty long time now, Chanyeol can't help to be worried as he got up and told the others that he was going to look after Baekhyun. They agreed as they got up and joined him. They looked around in the corridor, seeing the bullies be in the classroom, so they're not bullying Baekhyun.

 

All of the sudden, Chanyeol and the others could hear Baekhyun's scream, but it was muffled, like it was outside. Chanyeol literally sprinted in human speed, which he hated so damn much, towards the exit like the others. He literally slammed the door open and the all could finally speed up.

 

But where did the scream come from? It was all quiet when they came out, and their noses aren't like a werewolf's who can track people up by their sent. Chanyeol looked around as they all split up and looked around the school building, the scream couldn't had come far away from them, only near.

 

Chanyeol ran as fast he could, trying to find Baekhyun as he suddenly heard Sehun scream after them and turned around fast, running back to Sehun who were standing and held a confused Baekhyun who hold his hand against his head. Chanyeol hurried over and hurried to check him, if there was any wounds on him he would kill every bully on this school at the moment.

 

 

“You okay baby? What happen?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter