Awake

The Charmed One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun felt how he opened his eyes slowly and how he tried to move his hands. He doesn't know why, but it feels like he hasn't moved his body for years. Baekhyun blinked to get used to the light as he tried to move, but his body felt so stiff.

 

“B-Baekhyun? Are you there? Baekhyun? C-Can you hear me?”

 

Baekhyun let out a groan as he got help to sit up. Baekhyun could hear his back crack a little until he sat straight up on the soft bed. Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol who had teary eyes and the others stood behind him and looked as emotional as Chanyeol. Baekhyun doesn't know why they're looking at him like that, but he will probably figure that out soon enough.

Baekhyun suddenly felt how the memories hit him hard, like really hard. Baekhyun almost lost his balance as Chanyeol was fast to embrace him and held him hard in his arms. Baekhyun felt how the tears streamed down his face before he actually could understand what was going on.

What is he doing here? H-He died, he knows he did because after the demons, he felt how he drifted away and he can't remember anything else after that. Baekhyun stared at his friends. They all look so different yet they still look the same as they did when Baekhyun saw them last time.

Their hair has changed and some of them has a little darker skin tone, but it has barely changed. But they all look just the same and it made Baekhyun cry. How many days has he been gone? How did he come back to life? What is going on?

 

“Baekhyun... D-Do you remember us? D-Do you know who I am?”
“Don't be silly... You idiot... I love you.”

 

Baekhyun cried as he threw himself into Chanyeol's arms and cried into his giant's chest. Baekhyun felt how his body begun to tremble as much he cried and all he wanted was to stay in Chanyeol's arms.

 

“I'm sorry... I'm sorry that I left you... I'm so sorry... I love you...”
“I love you too... Gosh I have missed you so much... My little light...”

 

Baekhyun felt Chanyeol's tears stream down his cheeks as Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol who smiled yet he cried. Baekhyun has never seen Chanyeol cry like this before, it almost hurts to be honest. Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's head and pulled him into a kiss. He could feel the energy from Chanyeol's body as he just wanted to stay like this, but they got an audience.

Baekhyun pulled out and stared over at his friends as he wanted to get up from the bed, but his body didn't seem to do what he wanted too. But it wasn't needed for Baekhyun to get up from the bed, because the others came to him.

Baekhyun hugged his precious friends as he couldn't stop crying. He then heard something that made his heart skip a beat and made him cry even more. In came a sprinting crazy dog that looked just like he did when Baekhyun's time had run out.

Bacon barked and howled like a fool as he literally pushed everyone away from Baekhyun to get space himself. He jumped up on Baekhyun who laughed and cried at his lovely dog and hugged him tight. Bacon Baekhyun all over his face until Bacon had barked and howled so much that he had gotten totally dizzy.

Baekhyun feels so happy, everything is just perfect. Baekhyun can't believe this is real, it feels so weird. Can this really... be reality. He really wish it is and he hopes so. Baekhyun finally got a little space again as he had so many questions, but he's not sure where to begin.

 

“H-How... How many days... have I been gone?”
“You won't believe us when we tell you.”
“T-Tell me.”
“30 years.”

 

Baekhyun felt how his eyes widen and how he just stared at his friends. They look just the same! Oh wait... They're vampires... But what about Bacon? How can he still be... alive?

 

“But Bacon... is alive... Was it.... the spell I... tried out on him?”
“Yes, it was. I don't know how else he could have stayed alive for this long.”
“Does that mean... That I made you all...”
“Don't worry, it was hard the first years when you were gone. Your parents... They truly loved you in the end Baekhyun, they're not alive anymore though.”
“T-They're already... D-Dead...?”
“Yeah, both of them got old. They were already passed 45 when you died, and then they both got sick and died.”
“It's actually... sad to hear... I... I never... got the chance to...”
“Don't worry, they knew you loved them and you know that they loved you.”
“T-They're really... gone?”

 

Baekhyun felt how he wanted to cry again. He had hoped to see them again, but he guess that he's 30 years too late. Baekhyun stared down at his hands as he felt confused; how does it come that he looks perfectly fine?

 

“How... can I be like this?”
“Well... We don't know to be honest.”
“I just got a book that had a secret code. And there were your body.”
“T-That's kind of scary.”
“We thought the same.”
“I don't care, I got you back and that is all I ever want.”
“All I want is to be with you again. I want to be with all of you.”

 

Baekhyun felt how Chanyeol embraced him and Baekhyun turned to hug Chanyeol back. Baekhyun buried his head into Chanyeol's neck and smelled his scent, he smells just like he did before Baekhyun died.

 

“I have missed you too...”

 

***

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun sat on Baekhyun's bed as Baekhyun sat on Chanyeol's lap. Baekhyun kissed Chanyeol and let his hands his giant's cheek as Chanyeol smiled like a fool at Baekhyun.

 

“I love you Baekhyun, I won't let you get hurt like that. I will never let you get hurt again.”
“I know that and I promise to never hide anything from you again.”
“But there is something... I want to ask you.”
“W-What? Have something gone wrong?”
“Well, no not really I just... I know a way to keep you more safe.”
“And that is?”
“If you... were a vampire like the rest of us... You wouldn't die that easily... You could be with me forever and ever. We could live through eternity and keep our love alive for centuries... But you have to make the choice yourself. I can... turn you into a vampire...”

 

Baekhyun felt his heart beat weirdly, but he's not sure if he's excited, touched or scared. Baekhyun felt how he just stared dumb at Chanyeol who stared a little serious at him.

 

“Baekhyun, if you had been a vampire back then... When the demons took you... You wouldn't have died that easily-”
“I don't want to be a vampire. No offense Chanyeol, but I rather just get stronger with my magic and I have a spell that can make me immortal as well. Some few more years and I might be able to make my body immortal totally. I don't have anything against your suggestion, I'm just... I'm really scared you know.”
“But your magic will work and I bet that you can come up with a spell that cam make us mortal again. Please Baekhyun... I don't want to lose you again... The pain... The pain I felt... I can't describe how hard it was to not stop feel at all. I wanted to shut off my feelings so badly back then and who knew what I had done if I did. I wanted to kill every single human because of the pain. I... I just want you to be with me forever and ever.”
“T-Then... If you... If you promise me that I won't die.”
“You won't die, you won't feel any difference afterwards. You will just be hungry the first few hours, but I will be here and help you... But the transformation is quite painful though. Your whole body will hurt and you will cry and you will beg me to kill you, everyone does. But it's only for a short time, I promise you. I promise you that you can't die from this. I have already talked with Onew and he has put a spell on you, you can't die from anything within a week and we still got three days left.”

 

Baekhyun felt how he hesitated before he nodded carefully. Chanyeol smiled, his brown eyes almost dazzled of happiness as he carefully kissed Baekhyun and Baekhyun's back. Then he carefully pushed Baekhyun down on the mattress and pulled out from the kiss. Chanyeol smiled calmly down at Baekhyun who felt how his heart beat fast.

Chanyeol leaned in and kissed Baekhyun on his neck as Baekhyun bit his lower lip to not let out any moans. Chanyeol kept kiss Baekhyun's neck gently as Baekhyun felt Chanyeol's hands his arms slowly.

 

“Baekhyun... I truly want to bite you... But if I do... I'm not sure if I... can stop... It has been so long...”
“I know... I know it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter