The Fate Keeper

The Charmed One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyuns P.O.V

“Baekhyun. Baekhyun, can you hear me?”
“It's no use, we have tried everything we can.”
“But he can't just get unconscious because of you and him arguing Chanyeol.”

 

 

Baekhyun groaned by the headache he had gotten as he open his eyes. He saw his friends stare down at him, worried as he managed to sit up. His head was spinning and he can feel some kind of pain inside his body. Where it comes from is still unknown.

 

 

“Baekhyun! Thank god that you're okay!”

 

 

D.O hugged Baekhyun tight as Baekhyun smiled a little to an answer, but his head is still killing him. Baekhyun took a glance over at Chanyeol who looked ashamed, like a little puppy who just had been scolded.

 

 

“Baekhyun I-”
“Don't.”

 

 

Baekhyun cut Chanyeol of right away, actually making him shut up. The others looked worried at Baekhyun who smiled kind, he can't be mad at Chanyeol. Since... It isn't his fault that this is happening to him.

 

 

“But I should had listened to you.”
“It's okay, really.”
“What happened? You just suddenly fainted after screaming at Chanyeol.”

 

 

D.O spoke out as the others looked as curious as D.O. Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders, not knowing what to say. Baekhyun have to make up his mind, should he tell them about the marks and symbols on his wrists, or not?

 

 

“How do you feel?”
“Don't know, sick.”
“You still have fever, I can tell that.”
“Maybe you fainted because your body was exhausted and when you rushed up to make Chanyeol listen to you, your body couldn't handle it and you fainted?”
“That is actually possible, and I'm a doctor. Baekhyun, you have to rest a lot. And Chanyeol... You can't be near him for a while.”
“Okay.”
“Only me and D.O can stay here, to take care of Baekhyun. You guys go home, okay?”

 

 

Everyone nodded as Baekhyun stared after Chanyeol who just walked out without looking at him. Baekhyun can't let them leave him alone, he needs them all. But he never open his mouth to stop them. He just watched them leave as D.O got up to make Baekhyun something to eat, and Lay would get some medicine.

 

Baekhyun sat there in the bed with the worried Bacon who whimpered and his hand. Baekhyun looked down at him as he lift the puppy up in to his lap and petted him slowly, mostly to calm himself down.

 

 

“It's okay Bacon, everything will be okay. Just... Hold out.”

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun haven't seen Chanyeol for three days, and he's still sick. He can't go to school nor go out with Bacon. But his kind friends keep come by and help him out. Though, not Chanyeol. Baekhyun is scared, no worried. What if Chanyeol breakup with him? Just because Baekhyun got forced to kiss someone else!

 

Baekhyun sighed as he was sitting with his spell book, reading it through and trying to learn something new. Well, the weird boy haven't showed up for a while, maybe he won't come here for a while? Baekhyun scrolled to the last page in his book, he still haven't gotten any answer what kind of creature that is biting him and giving him those sick marks and symbols.

 

 

“Hey, you there?”
You're back again, young one. What can I help you with?
“I never got an answer to my question.”
Oh, I see. Like I said, the creature you're talking about is both bad and good, it depends on how you see it.
“What is he for something?”
He is the only last creature of his kind. He's the Fate keeper.
“The what? What do you mean?”
 


Well, he's job is to make charmed ones fates to happen. You have a fate Baekhyun, and sometimes you need help to come to that fate. I don't know exactly what your fate is, but he's here to help you. Either you're going to do something good, or bad

 

 

Baekhyun was about to read the rest of the sentence, when the book got dragged out from his hands as he looked up fast. He hadn't heard anyone come home nor seen anyone. But there he was, the creature that is called is called “The Fate Keeper”.

 

 

“Baekhyun. Why do you ask an old stupid book about me, when you just had to call me?”
“Who the hell are you?!”
“You know who I am, darling.”
“What do you want?”
“What I want is you, Baekhyun.”
“Shut up! Don't make me use magic on you!”

 

 

The fate keeper just laughed and smirked at Baekhyun, okay so he's not very scared for Baekhyun. It's actually the opposite. Baekhyun is scared of him.

 

 

“Baekhyun, I thought you knew what I was. I'm the fate keeper! I am magic! You can't use magic against me! I'm unstoppable!”
“W-What do you want?!”
“What I want is you! Why don't you get it?! I want you! I deserve you!”
“Who told you that I was a price?! I-I'm not a trophy!”

 

 

The boy smirked at Baekhyun who felt unsure, why does he sound so scared all of the sudden? The fate keeper walked over to Baekhyun, grabbing his wrist as Baekhyun tried to get out from his grip and kick him away.

 

 

“Let me go! I won't let you do this to me!”
“Sorry my love, but I have a job to do.”
“No! Let me go!”
“You don't understand, I'm the the fate keeper! I have to do this!”
“No! Please stop it! I don't want to!”
“I have to show you your fate, and that is what I'm going to do!”

 

 

Baekhyun tried to struggle against him as he put his free hand on Baekhyuns head. HE said something weird, old words that Baekhyun couldn't understand as everything around h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter