Come Back

The Charmed One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol ran until they meet a giant door that was sealed heavily, Chanyeol could tell since the fate keeper swore loud. And if he swear, who can teleport through doors and walls, it means it's bad.

 

 

“It's sealed with dark magic! It means that we can't open it without a wizard or a vampire with magical ability! Damn it!”
“But you can use magic, can't you?!”
“I'm made of magic, I can only use it on Baekhyun and to teleport myself around!”
“Damn, you are really useless sometimes.”
“Should you say!”
“Yeah I do! I already know that I'm useless right now!”

 

 

Chanyeol eyed the fate keeper who sighed quick as he pulled his hair, he's panic like Chanyeol, though Chanyeol doesn't show it. Chanyeol looked up at the roof as the fate keeper suddenly looked up at the door.

 

 

“T-The magic, i-it's gone now.”
“Then let's open the damn door!”

 

 

Chanyeol just managed to get out of the way for Xiumin and D.O who tried to tackle the door down with their vampire strength and they're two of the strongest of them. Kai and Chen joined quickly and then Tao and Sehun. And soon enough everyone were pushing the heavy stone door open.

 

As fast the door was open, they all could see what no one wanted to see. Chanyeol ran in to the room as felt how he was about to cry. He didn't want to see it, he didn't want to believe it, he can't believe it.

 

 

“Baekhyun!”

 

 

Chanyeol threw himself down beside Baekhyun and lifted the bloody body up on his lap. The boy didn't react, he doesn't open his eyes, he doesn't move, he doesn't breathe... He doesn't breathe!

 

 

“Baek! Come on, wake up! Please wake up! Baek! Baekhyun!”
“Move to the side giant! It might not be to late!”

 

 

The fate keeper sat down beside Chanyeol and grabbed Baekhyun away from Chanyeol's lap and put him on his own lap. Chanyeol stared at the fate keeper who put his hands on Baekhyuns chest. It didn't take long before his hands begun to glow, right above Baekhyun who laid lifeless in his lap.

 

 

“W-What you doing? C-Can you save him?”
“He's empty on magic and soon empty on blood. I don't know if I can save him, but I won't stop try.”
“If you can get his heart beat work and make him breathe, we can do the rest.”

 

 

The fate keeper nodded as he seemed to put his own magic inside Baekhyun and Chanyeol didn't know if he would be happy about it, but right now he just wants Baekhyun to wake up. He just wants his love back, he doesn't want the world to take away something precious to him.

 

 

“I-I can't make him breathe! I don't know why, it's like it's impossible! Come on Baekhyun, don't give up so easily! Don't be a coward and runaway!”
“He can't hear you, he's dead!”
“You're dead and can hear me, can't you?!”
“Don't argue with me right now! Save him, you got to save him!”

 

 

Chanyeol felt how he wanted to cry, he really wanted to get all emotional and cry. But right now, he can't. He can't until the fate keeper say that it really is hopeless.

 

 

“Come on Baekhyun, you can do it. You can come back... Please just come back.”

 

 

Chanyeol stared at the fate keeper who suddenly stared down at Baekhyun like he didn't know that Baekhyun is a human that used to be a living thing.

 

 

***

 

'If this only could be... the truth...'

 

 

“I-It works! H-He's back! C-Chanyeol!”
“Got it! Lay!
“Coming!”

 

 

Lay sat down beside Chanyeol and the fate keeper and bit his own wrist and made it bleed as much as possible. Chanyeol took Baekhyun from the fate keeper as Tao and Sehun begun to remove the chains from Baekhyun. Chanyeol open Baekhyun's mouth and let Lay drip his blood down into Baekhyun's mouth in hope that it would work.

 

 

“Why do you use Lay's blood and not your own blood Chanyeol?”
“Because my blood heals better and faster than Chanyeol's. You can say it is my vampire ability and it works better on humans as well.”
“Come on baby, you can do it, you can come back. Please don't leave me. No, don't leave us. You promised to not leave us.”

 

 

Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun tight as he felt how his clothes got all bloody from the boy, but Chanyeol don't care. He's just worried that if they would leave here to take Baekhyun to safety, they would attract other hungry vampires.

 

 

“Fate keeper, tell me, did Baekhyun use any spell to save the world or to just commit suicide?”

 

 

Suho asked as he knew that everyone would stare worried at him. Would Baekhyun really commit suicide? What if he did because he got scared to harm the world? Chanyeol stared fast over at the fate keeper who shook his head.

 

 

“He didn't commit suicide, I think he used one of La Folia's special spells. They're hard to learn and remember. I'm quite shocked that he even could remember it.”
“She must have taught him it or done something that he remember it.”
“Let's get Baekhyun out of here, I think the demons is coming back soon.”
“Let's go, hurry.”

 

 

Chanyeol lift Baekhyun up as the others begun to walk towards the exit. They all hurried out, scared that the demons would come and they wouldn't be able to hold them away from Baekhyun. Chanyeol just wants Baekhyun to be safe and he knows that the demons doesn't want that.

 

As fast they were out from the cave, that was by the way like a secret building that were constructed like a hug maze, the fate keeper told them to gather fast. He was fast to use a teleportation spell, which would take them to a familiar place.

 

 

“U-Uh?! We're back at Baekhyun's house?! Is this the best place to hide Baekhyun at?!”
“Calm down Sehun, I think the fate keeper has something else in mind.”
“I have, we're going to hide him in the secret chamber.”
“But don't the demons know where it is?”
“I can seal it, especially now when Baekhyun is here, than I can use my magic better than before.”
“Can you teleport his bed in to the room?”
“On my way, you guys get him up stairs.”

 

 

Chanyeol walked up for the stairs and let the others gather new clothes for Baekhyun, towels, some buckets water, some bottles with water, food and so on. Chanyeol carried Baekhyun over to the piano room as suddenly remembered something.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter