It's Going Well Now

The Charmed One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun sat and practiced magic for himself, not wanting to be disturbed. La Folia, the ghost girl who he only can see, has tried to help him out as much she can by explaining how to think and to control his magic. But still, Baekhyun don't understand how he's supposed to save or destroy a whole world.

 

Baekhyun sighed as he stared up at all the floating books, he has finally learned some spells without needing a book. He has memorized all the spells he can control and make without any problems, the other spells he has started to use is just for practice.

 

 

“La Folia, I know you're here, can you help me?”
“How did you know I was here?”
“You wouldn't let me practice magic on my own, especially not when you love magic.”
“Hmhmhm, you know me better than I thought. What do you need help with?”
“Well, I was wondering if you could teach me some useful spells that I can use for good. Like, healing. Doesn't healing spells exist?”
“Ah, those are very hard to learn, but when you well control them, they're really powerful. But what about a spell that I can teach you that is useful against evil spirits?”
“Sure, that is also very useful.”
“I write it down here for you, and keep it and practice it everyday. It's should feel like the air is filled with happiness, or else it's something wrong.”
“Thanks La Folia. You're to a huge help.”
“My pleasure, but I thought about it, do you want me to write down some spells you should practice? Not that I want to complain or decide what you should learn, but you might try to learn to advanced spells right now. I would start with easier spells, like those. It's simple and not that useful, but it's basics to real magic later.”
“I think you know better than me, so I would love you to help me-”
“Baekhyun! Who are you talking to know again?!”
“Oh right, I used by accident a forget spell on Sehun. I better turn him back.”

 

 

La Folia laughed and nodded as Baekhyun hurried down to Sehun who looked confused around. Baekhyun said those old words and Sehun suddenly stared around confused before he stared almost mad at Baekhyun who smiled apologizing.

 

 

“You used magic on me!”
“I'm sorry! But you came up when I just spoke out the spell, but I thought it didn't work!”
“Luhan hyung! Baekhyun used magic on me!”

 

 

Sehun run away as Baekhyun sighed and turned around to walk right in to Onew who eyed him. Baekhyun was fast to back off and smiled apologizing again.

 

 

“Baekhyun, I see you're down here again. How is it going up there?”
“It's going forward somehow, but it's hard. It isn't as easy as many thinks.”
“I wish I could help you, but I only know vampire magic.”
“Vampire magic? What's that?”
“Some vampires are born with special abilities to use magic. Some force themselves to learn it, and I was one of them. You can say that some humans carries the basics for magic, but it's somehow doesn't work until you turn to a vampire.”
“Aha, I see. Sounds interesting and all, can you tell me more about it later?”
“Sure, I will. Keep studying hard then.”
“I will. Oh, and when is Bacon coming?! I missing him so much!”
“Chanyeol and Xiumin went to get him, so he should be here soon.”
“Yay! Sounds good to me! I miss my little baby!”

 

 

Baekhyun giggle as he walked back up to La Folia who he talked with for a while, but he can't help to having a blast for himself. He finally going to see Bacon again! He do wonder if he looks the same, but who cares?! He will see his little baby again!

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

“Bacon! Come back here I said! X-Xiumin! Catch him!”
“Damn it, I missed again!”
“This dog! He hates me! I'm telling you, he hates me!”

 

 

Chanyeol and Xiumin struggled with catching the fast young dog Bacon. He was running around in the house, chewing on his toys until he was to exhausted and laid down in front of Chanyeol who also was tired but picked him up. Chanyeol sighed at the not so little puppy, actually Bacon isn't counted to a puppy anymore.

 

Chanyeol glanced over at Xiumin who were laying on the floor, tired. Kya, they really can't handle dogs, seriously. Why couldn't Baekhyun have found a cat? Cats are much easier to control when you're a vampire.

 

 

“Geez, lets go Xiumin, or else we will be late for dinner.”
“Did someone say dinner?! I'm coming!”

 

 

Xiumin flew up and walked after Chanyeol who held Bacon in his arms. They walked down the street and headed for the bus stop where Minho had promised to pick them up. Xiumin were talking excited about food until he noticed Chanyeols questioning face.

 

 

“Uhm, is something wrong Chanyeol?”
“Well, since you asked... I have been thinking lately and I have started to understand something.”
“What? Tell me, I'm after all your hyung you know.”
“Baekhyun and the older ones is holding something away from me. I hate it when people keep secrets away from me.”
“They do? Are you sure they wasn't just hiding the fact that Baekhyun is like the ultimate wizard and all?”
“Yeah, I'm sure that they're hiding something else from me.”
“Don't worry to much, they will probably tell you when they think it's the right time. But I just have to ask, do you trust Baekhyun?”
“What kind of questions is that? Baekhyun is my boyfriend, of course I trust him.”
“What I mean is, do you trust him being alone with that fate keeper?”

 

 

Chanyeol felt how he hesitated to long before he nodded a little. Xiumin sighed and turned his head away from Chanyeol who held in a worried sigh, will Xiumin tell Baekhyun about this? That Chanyeol hesitated to long before he answered.

 

 

“Hyung, do you think I shouldn't trust him with that fate keeper?”
“I don't know, Baekhyun is mentally confused, even if he think he isn't. You know how it is, right? To be mentally confused. We found you like that, remember?”
“I was so lost and I didn't know what to do. I could had killed everyone who seemed to just try to be kind towards me.”
“Exactly, and Baekhyun is in a state almost like that. The difference is that you was hurt by your family was gone, Baekhyun is confused over who he really is and what his purpose with life is.”
“I wish I could help him, I do.”
“You can, by not hesitate to love him and trust him. Go up to him, tell him you love him every day and keep protect him. We protected you, took you in as a family member and we reminded you every day that you was loved by us.”
“It did help, a lot. Thanks hyung, for talking with me about this.”
“I thought that it would be good to talk a little about this since I know how easy it is to get lost on life's road.”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded as Minho finally showed up and they got in to the car. Minho was in a good mood and talked a lot, like they have been friends for a long time. Chanyeol seriously can't understand the older ones, they're like youngster and friends with them for one second, and then they turn in to serious scary vampires who seem to be able to kill you in barely a second.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter