Don't Doubt My Love

The Charmed One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol swore as he stared around him, where did Baekhyun go?! Where did that piece of take him?! Chanyeol got almost startled when Tao and Chen fell out from a room, groaning in pain. Behind them stood Jonghyun who groaned and almost growled mad.

 

 

“Where did that brat go?! I will tear him in to piece for daring to do that to me!”
“You mean the fate keeper?!”
“Was that the fate keeper?! But why is he here? He was done with Baekhyun, right?”
“Apparently not! I'm going out to find him! And when I do, oh he will wish he didn't live!”
“Wait, I want a piece of that too!”

 

 

Jonghyun hurried after Chanyeol who rushed down for the stairs, and at the end of the stairs where Onew were standing. He was furious, and both Jonghyun and Chanyeol gulped when they saw him like this. He was covered in something slimy and looked pretty furious.

 

 

“Where did that fate keeper go?! I have something he forgot to bring with him!”
“Wanna tag along and save Baekhyun and beat that up?”

 

 

Jonghyun asked totally calm as it was something normal to do as Onew nodded and Chanyeol joined them. On their way out they managed to gather the rest of the boys as they decided to split up and try to find Baekhyun and that fate keeper. Chanyeol swear, he will hurt him so badly that he will lay broken on the ground for a thousand of years.

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun held in all the moans he could manage, he won't moan for that piece of ! Baekhyun felt his hands his chest, playing with him as he had enough of him, once again.

 

 

“Let me go! I don't want to! Stop touch me!”
“But I'm studying your marks my love.”
“Stop call me that! I'm not your love! I'm Chanyeols! So let me go!”
“Nope, not yet.”

 

 

Baekhyun growled annoyed as he tried to kick the stupid fate keeper who call himself the lover, or the handsome or the amazing. Yeah, he must have something wrong in his head. Baekhyun screamed out frustrated as he managed to push the fate keeper away and grab his shirt again.

 

He tried to run away from him, but the fate keeper just appeared in front of him all the time no matter what direction he run. Baekhyun begun to give up, when will this bastard stop chase him?

 

 

“Stop chase me! Let me be or I will use magic!”
“Oh I will chase you until you love me my precious Baekhyun!”
“Argh! Let me go! Don't! S-Stop it!”

 

 

Baekhyun tried to push the fate keeper, who had managed to catch him, away from him, but instead he got pulled closer to him, and almost in to a kiss. But Baekhyun was fast to kick the fate keeper between the legs, making him whine and groan in pain as Baekhyun got out from his grip.

 

 

“Your disgusting me! I have a boyfriend and you still trying to kiss me?! And you forced my shirt off?! And you ing call me your love?! How dare you?! Don't you know who I am?! I might be a human, but I still have a pride you know!”

 

 

Baekhyun rushed for the door, almost making it out from the weird stone room, when the fate keeper appeared in front of him. He grabbed Baekhyun and literally lift him up before forcing him down on a table. Baekhyun kicked with his legs, scared for what this fate keeper will do to him.

 

 

“L-Let me go! I don't want too! Please, stop!”
“You know, you piss me off right now, and I thought it was impossible.”
“Stop it! I will cry if you don't stop!”
“Like I care about that, I do what I want and when I want. Got it? But right now, I have to do my job.”

 

 

Baekhyun felt the tears find their way out from his eyes as he cried and tried to push the fate keeper away from him, why is he doing this to him, again?! The fate keeper forced his shirt off, even thought Baekhyun used all his strength to stop him, but it wasn't to any help.

 

The fate keeper followed Baekhyuns mark on his wrist and up to his chest, they have been growing even more since last time they met.

 

 

“It looks good, everything is like it should, but power is still sealed inside you. I have to get it out... I guess it can't be helped then.”
“W-What you doing?! Get off me your bastard!”

 

 

The fate keeper smirked, sitting now on top of Baekhyun as he lend down, being to close to Baekhyuns face. Baekhyun felt how he blushed but also got angry like hell. Whatever he want or thinking, he won't get it! Baekhyun won't let him do anything to him.

 

 

“You have to let me kiss you, or else you might feel pain. It's up to you, pain or not. It's just one kiss, a little touching and then I'm done. Can you let me do that?”
“No! Never in my whole life I will let you-”

 

 

Baekhyun felt the fate keeper's lips against his, and he panicked as he kicked with his legs and tried to get him away from him, but he couldn't do a thing. He felt the fate keepers hand his chest, almost making Baekhyun moan. He hate this, he doesn't want to admit it, but it feels so good. No, Chanyeol is better, he must be better. But why does it feel so good?

 

Baekhyun felt how something inside him changed as grabbed the fate keeper's wrist, wanting him to stop this. He doesn't want to turn into a more powerful wizard, he want him to seal his powers away. Not the opposite.

 

The fate keeper pulled out as he sat up, taking a deep breathe as Baekhyun, that was a way to long kiss. Baekhyun stared up at the fate keeper who smirked back down at him.

 

 

“I'm not that bad, am I?”
“N-No... you're terrible!”
“Geez, I still like you though. Now, back to work. Sit still, this will hurt, since you didn't want to kiss me on your own.”
“Of course not! So get of me already!”
“We will see who will be big in his mouth after this. I call the power of the great wizard out from you, as your fate keeper and lover, I will drag it out from you!”

 

 

Baekhyun felt the pain as he screamed, what is he doing?! Does he want him to die in pain?! The fate keeper put his hand on Baekhyuns chest, looking almost frustrated as Baekhyun screamed and kicked with his legs in the air even more. Baekhyun screamed so much as he begun to cry, and his scream echoed in the room until the fate keeper pulled his hand away from Baekhyuns chest and was fast down to his neck and bite it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter