The Girl In The Empty House

The Charmed One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Knowing that your the one who will change the whole world is really tearing you apart, literally. Baekhyun whined as the older ones literally dragged his arms and legs and kept study his body. Baekhyun whined and hoped they wouldn't say that they need to lock him up in to a tower somewhere in the desert.

 

Onew eyed Baekhyuns weird marks that just growing and growing, turning in to long tattoo looking marks. It has only been five days since the Fate Keeper stopped come and the marks is already making a long snake tattoo up to Baekhyuns scapula. Baekhyun can feel the others worried glances at him as Onew finally stood up and nodded understanding.

 

 

“It was like I feared, but I thought I was wrong.”
“W-What do you mean?”

 

 

Onew gave Baekhyun a funny glance, like he wanted to say that he knew more than what he think. Baekhyun stared at him until he turned around and walked over to Jonghyun who nodded.

 

 

“I will prepare the house right away.”
“Good, and don't forget to put on a barrier spell over it, or else the demons will find us to fast.”
“W-Wait! What do you mean with that?!”

 

 

Baekhyun shouted nervous as he put on his shirt fast again and jumped down from his dinning table. Onew glanced over at him with his red eyes, it scares Baekhyun how he stares at him like that. Chanyeol was fast over and embraced Baekhyun from behind and smiled calm.

 

 

“Don't worry, no demons will eat you up.”
“B-But he said something with a house! I'm not going anywhere! I need to stay here! What if mom and dad will come back and-”
“You have no choice. You're coming with us, end of the discussion.”
“You can't force me! You're not my leader! Just because your powerful and all doesn't it mean that you can-”
“Enough already, you're just a human who has magical abilities. Don't make such a fuss about this.”

 

 

Baekhyun felt Chanyeols hand land on his shoulders, squeezing them a little as Baekhyun glanced up at him. He was smiling, like this was something good. How can this possibly be good?!

 

 

“What are you smiling for?! Help me out here!”
“But don't you get it? Now you get the chance to practice magic, and learn how to control yourself. It's nothing bad about this.”
“I'm not going!”

 

 

Baekhyun was determined as he walked towards his room, he's not leaving this place! Over his dead body! He has lived in this house for years and he won't stop live here now just because some stupid things is happening him!

 

 

“And where do you think you're going?”

 

 

Key appeared in front of Baekhyun, kya! So fast! He's not faster than Taemin though... But still! Baekhyun felt how he gulped and stumbled back, vampires can be freaking scary too you know.

 

 

“N-Now, we're not going to get rough here, are we?”
“Hehe, of course not, since you're going to come along with us nicely, right?”

 

 

Key smirked at Baekhyun with his sharp teeth. Baekhyun gulped again as Chanyeol sighed and Taemin was laughing his off.

 

 

“Yah, enough of already, he's scared, can't you see that?”
“Oh, why are you scared? You're not scared for little me, are you?”
“This is why I won't go! I won't! I had enough of this kind of things!”
“But Baekhyun, your boyfriend bites you all the time. Why can't I bite you too?”
“Enough!”

 

 

Onew gave Key a death glance as he was fast to look serious again and Baekhyun felt his cold and almost scary glance land on him. Baekhyun was to scared to look up at him as he heard him walk over to him.

 

 

“Pack your things, we're going within 10 minutes. I can sense a dark magic flow move fast and it's heading right at us. Do you know what that means?”
“B-But I can't leave the house! You don't understand, all the books will be used for bad and maybe that's what I will do wrong?! Omg! I will destroy the world because I forgot to watch over the books!”

 

 

Minho sighed as Jonghyun who already knew what that meant, they have to bring everything magical with them from the house. Not that they already planed to do that, but they thought that they could come and pick some books up then and then. And not all of them at once.

 

 

“Don't worry, they're coming with us. I want you to go and open the chamber with Taemin, Minho, Key and Jonghyun. They will all carry the books out and you have to be in the room all the time or else they won't be able to enter it.”
“Ah, the spell over the room keeps you out?”
“Why are you looking like you got an idea?”

 

 

Chen asked as Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders, he has no idea why he feel that is important information he just got. But he felt Xiumins cold hand land on his neck as he smirked.

 

 

“Lets go and help them, okay?”
“O-Okay! C-Cold! Kya!”

 

 

Baekhyun shivered as he hurried up to the piano room to get the book chamber opened for the others who decided to help him with all the packing.

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Baekhyun is going to get better, especially after some practicing with magic. But what really concerns Chanyeol is the way Onew stared at him. He's hiding something from them, and Chanyeol doesn't like the feeling he gets.

 

When no one was around, Chanyeol finally dared to walk up to Onew and face him. He has to know, is he hiding something important from them, or is it just something that really doesn't matter? Whatever it is, he has the right to know, right?

 

 

“Onew, I never have doubt your leadership and all, but I do get a feeling that you're hiding something from me. From us all.”
“And what if I do?”

 

 

Onew answered cold as he turned his whole body towards Chanyeol, showing him his cold glance and his body screamed formal, literally. Onew may be the leader of all the vampires, but this is scary more than ever. He has never been this cold and serious before, nor this formal.

 

 

“I... I want to know what you're keeping away from me. I deserve to know.”
“Why do you deserve to know and not your friends?”
“We all deserve to know, and you know it.”
“Just go and help the others with the packing.”
“But you haven't-”
“It's an order.”

 

 

Chanyeol stared at Onew who still gave him the cold glance, literally saying that Chanyeol shouldn't be in the room at the moment. Chanyeol nodded and gave up as he walked out to Baekhyuns bedroom, beginning to help him gather his favorite clothes. Chanyeol knows Baekhyun to well.

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun held Chanyeols hand tight, and everyone could sense the worried boys feelings. Chanyeol lift Baekhyuns hand up and kissed the top of it before smiling calm. Why is Baekhyun so worried and nervous when he's going to a safe place? Is it because he's surrounded by vampires? No, he has been surrounded by Chanyeol and their friends many times, without feeling like this. But is it the older ones who is making this tensed feeling?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter