School Again

The Charmed One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun sighed as the alarm clock was heard, first school day, yay! Or not... Baekhyun still had to get up as he made his way out to the kitchen and made some breakfast. Bacon sat on his bed as he whimper tired, he's so used to sleep longer with Baekhyun. Baekhyun giggle as he hurried to eat up and get dressed.

 

He took a short walk with Bacon before he carried the dog to the bed and kissed him goodbye and told him to be a nice dog. He poured up some dog food too before he left, and of course he checked Bacon's water bowl. Then he could go.

 

Baekhyun walked straight to school as he noticed shadows behind him, he already knew who it were as he walked backwards and smiled big at his friends who laughed. Trust Baekhyun, being around vampires is weird and you get used to them after a while. You kind of notice them better after a while.

 

 

“Good morning Baekhyun.”
“How ya doing?”
“I'm good, just worried over little Bacon who will be home all alone.”
“He will be fine, dogs sleep almost the whole day anyway.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded as he joined them to walk to school. They talked and laughed as they entered the school. Baekhyun could feel glances on him already, and mostly off them was from his old bullies that kind of look at him like they will kill him.

 

Still Baekhyun was in a to good mood to even care and he was going to stay around his friends and Chanyeol as much as he can to avoid problem. No sorry, he won't go alone in this crazy school, because he knows that people like to hurt him, no seriously.

 

They entered the classroom as they sat down together, still talking and laughing like normal. Baekhyun suddenly felt a weird glance on him, and he can't believe that he actually can feel a glance like this. He knows that someone is staring at him, and he just couldn't help himself to look behind him.

 

Baekhyun saw this boy, a weird boy who has looked at him with a killing glance pretty long now. He stared as killing and scary at him as usual, but this time it felt more real than anything before. Baekhyun shivered as he looked back at his friends, he felt... scared.

 

 

“Baekhyun? Hello, you listening?”

 

 

Baekhyun woke up from his thoughts as he smiled awkward at his friends who laughed, it's not rare to find Baekhyun sit and space out, but this time he wasn't just spacing out.

 

 

“Sorry, I just... spaced out a little.”
“It's okay, it's not the first time.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded as he laughed, trying to not sound nervous nor to fake, but god this was scary to know someone is staring with a death glance on you.

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun kind of got separated from his friends during the day, first he lost himself among the students, then he got more lost in the school and then he kind of got scared by the bullies walking after him, so he kind of run and tried to hide from them.

 

But, they're pissed off and chased after Baekhyun who almost screamed like a little girl. Okay, bullies shouldn't be that scary for him anymore, but for gods sake he's not strong nor fast! He's a little boy who people want to hurt!

 

Baekhyun got pushed up against the wall hard as he whined in pain, feeling a punch right in to his stomach as he lost his breathe and coughed after air.

 

 

“Hi little innocent Baekhyun.”
“How ya doing? Missed us?”
“Haha, look how scared he is.”
“Listen brat, you think we will back of from you because of your friends and boyfriend?”
“We won't, you're dead after ing telling the teachers about us.”
“But you won't get away this time brat!”

 

 

Baekhyun felt a punch in to his stomach once again as he lost his breathe once again, but this time he felt something different. He felt how he wanted to use his magic to ing get the bullies away, but he can't. He just let them hit him some times before throwing him down on the floor an walked away.

 

Baekhyun coughed after air as he sat up, holding a hand on his stomach as he held back the painful tears. Oh they just wait, one day he will be the one who will be hurting them. But not today, but they just wait!

 

 

“Baekhyun! Are you alright?!”

 

 

Baekhyun felt a pair of hands lift him up from the floor and looked up at Chanyeol who looked worried down at the tired boy, Baekhyun just wanted to tell him to go after the bullies, but didn't.

 

 

“Yeah, I got lost and tripped. Sorry for worrying you.”
“Are you sure that you're okay? Did you hit your head?”
“No, just landed on my stomach, hehe clumsy me.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled as he grabbed Baekhyun's hand and walked away with him, but Baekhyun held the truth from Chanyeol once again. He's afraid that he will go after the bullies and hurt them, and Baekhyun thinks that's wrong.

 

 

“Chanyeol, if I tell you something, do you promise to not being reckle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter