New Marks

The Charmed One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun woke up feeling something his cheek as he looked up to find a worried Bacon whimpering and him. Baekhyun groaned in pain as he sat up and looked around, it's morning and the sun is shining. Baekhyun felt bad, he felt sick.

 

Chanyeol just open the door to his room as he smiled and came in with breakfast to him as the sweet boyfriend he is. But Baekhyun feel so sick that he just laid down and dragged the blanket over his head.

 

 

“Something wrong sweetie?”
“I don't feel so well...”
“Come here, let me check you.”

 

 

Chanyeol pulled away the blanket and sat down beside Baekhyun who looked tired up at him. Chanyeol put a hand on his forehead and shock his head as he looked sad.

 

 

“You have gotten fever, it means no school for you today.”
“You kidding?”
“No, you're sick and I can feel it. I can even let Lay check you if you want too.”
“No thanks, I believe you.”
“Hey, it's Friday and you won't miss that much anyway. Just rest and take it easy, I will take notes for you and get your books.”
“Can you do that for me?”
“Of course.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled as he kissed Baekhyun on the forehead and got up. He let Baekhyun sit up and take the breakfast as he took Bacon out for a walk. The puppy was weird though, and Baekhyun don't know why. Baekhyun ate his breakfast as the others looked carefully in and smiled at him with a big smile.

 

 

“Good morning, you better hurry to eat that up and get dressed.”
“I'm not going to school, I have fever.”
“What?”

 

 

Lay walked over and laid a hand on Baekhyun's forehead and nodded a little, Chanyeol was right like he said.

 

 

“Yeah, you have fever. A pretty high one.”
“Then you better rest the whole day, okay? Don't go out with Bacon, don't move to much, just lay in your bed, read a book and let me come home and check up on you by lunch.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded at D.O who smiled and the others waved goodbye when Chanyeol came back with Bacon who jumped up on the bed, barked worried around as Baekhyun stared shocked at him.

 

 

“Sorry for not taking him for such a long walk, but he refused to leave the house. He just barked and whimpered.”
“Have you given him food?”
“Yes, but he doesn't eat it.”
“Don't worry, I just think he knows I'm sick. He will eat when he's really hungry later.”
“Okay, see you later.”
“Bye, love you.”

 

 

Baekhyun kissed Chanyeol on the cheek, because he was in a hurry and didn't stop to even give a peek on his lips. Baekhyun smiled at him as he hurried after the others and Baekhyun turned to the worried barking Bacon.

 

 

“It's okay Bacon, I know what you trying to say. I remember, but I don't know how I'm supposed to tell them.”

 

 

Baekhyun lift up his puppy and sat him down on his lap, petting him as he tried to calm him down. Bacon seemed to calm down after a while, just laying down in Baekhyun's lap and whimpered a little.

 

 

“If you're hungry you should go and eat.”

 

 

Bacon just whimper and Baekhyun sighed as he lend back against the wall, oh he do remember last night. He hates to admit it, but he's scared, almost more scared than he were before. But what should he do? He has no idea...

 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

“Was it just me or did I notice something new with Baekhyun this morning?”
“He looked more sick, but that's not weird since he's having a fever.”
“How did he get fever during one night?”
“The human body is complicated Tao, but it's not hard for it to get fever.”

 

 

Chanyeol looked over at Luhan who had spoke out from the very beginning about noticing something new with Baekhyun. Chanyeol had to think after, what was so new about him? They walked in to school and to their lockers, getting their things before walking to their first class.

 

 

“He looked just fine if you asked me, or am I wrong?”
“Sehun, you think everyone looks just fine.”
“Boys, don't start a fight now again.”
“We won't, we're not ten.”

 

 

Kris just rolled his eyes as Suho laughed at Sehun and Xiumin who almost looked grumpy back at them. Chanyeol tried to think, what was new with Baekhyun? He also felt that something was at least different, but maybe not new.

 

 

“Maybe it was just how Bacon was behaving this morning.”
“Yeah, he behaved really weird.”
“I know, I could barely get him out from the house when he barked and tried to get back in.”
“Maybe he tried to tell us something?”
“Like what? And how are we supposed to understand a dog?”
“We can't call a werewolf and ask him to translate, they hates us.”
“But Baekhyun's spell will work!”

 

 

The boys just realized that they walked around in school and not home. They looked around as they were lucky that there was no one around at the moment. Wait, they're late! They all ran (in human speed of course) to their classroom and got in before the last bell rang and sat down. Mr. Choi smiled at them before he begun the class.

 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun got up from the bed, carefully walking out to the stairs and begun to walk up for it. He had his flashlight, some candles and his lighter with him and Bacon who refused to leave his side. They both walked to the piano room and open the secret passage between the book chamber and in the piano room.

 

Baekhyun knows he shouldn't be doing this but he still does. He put a chair between the opening and crawled in with Bacon right behind him and begun to carefully walk down for the stairs.

 

It's not as scary to walk down here anymore, not when you have gotten used to it. Baekhyun walked over to the door and dragged it open as Bacon peek in with his head and sniffed carefully before barking in to the dark room. Baekhyun stepped in and had his flashlight on as he sat up the candles and lighten them.

 

The room got a cozy light all around it as Baekhyun turned of his flashlight and begun to look around in the room. There must be something in here that can help him with his questions, and he really hope that he will be able to solve them without telling Chanyeol.

 

Bacon looked around in the book chamber, even thought he has been down here sometimes before. Baekhyun picked out books form the bookshelves and tried to find anything that could help him, but it felt hopeless. He thought about the book he had in his room, but it only has spells, nothing about weird symbols and marks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter