The Old Kind European Witch

The Charmed One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun kissed Chanyeol who looked tired up, all those mornings Baekhyun have woke him up, he always looks cute and tired. Chanyeol blinked as he smiled at Baekhyun who smiled back down at him, playing with his hair as he hummed.

 

 

“You seem to be in a good mood even thought you said you would be grumpy if we left your house.”
“Mm, it because I have you to take care of me.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled and lend in for another kiss, pushing his body against Chanyeol who moaned a little in the kiss. Baekhyun let his hand his chest and go further down, when the door flew up and Chanyeol was fast to pull the blanket over their bodies.

 

 

“Good morning! Have you slept well?!”
“S-Sehun! Get out!”
“Oh my! What have you been doing?!”
“Sehun! Out! Now!”

 

 

Chanyeol hissed, making Sehun laugh as he left the room. Baekhyun blushed as he glanced over at Chanyeol who looked almost grumpy. He probably didn't want their little moment disappear, but they better get up before the others starts come up.

 

Baekhyun sneaked up before Chanyeol could react, putting his clothes fast on before he smiled at Chanyeol who had just sat up on the bed, still having the blanket covering his legs up to his stomach.

 

 

“Yah, why are you in such a hurry? The others are probably sleeping.”
“But I think it's good if we go up, I mean what if they wake up by hearing us? It's not that nice, I wouldn't think that anyway. I will go and see if Lay and D.O is up, maybe I can help them with the breakfast?”

 

 

Baekhyun left a peek on Chanyeols forehead before he laid down again, probably going to sleep for some few more minutes if he could. Baekhyun sneaked out from his room, walking down the stairs as Sehun stood in the living room, whispering with D.O and Lay who gasped.

 

 

“What are you whispering about?”

 

 

Baekhyun asked out loud, giving Sehun a good scary glance as he gulped and Lay and D.O were blushing at Baekhyun who sighed. Why are they making such a big thing about it?

 

 

“What? Like you didn't know that we have already done it some times before.”
“You two... Did it here?!”
“Sch! Keep it down, don't wake the others up.”

 

 

Baekhyun sighed as he pushed his friends towards the kitchen as he begun to help them out. They tried to bring the topic about him and Chanyeol again while they were cooking, but Baekhyun refused to talk about it as he avoided the topic.

 

Instead he tried to ask them about their love life, which made them shut up. They probably realized that if they doesn't want to tell him about how often they do it, then he doesn't want to do the opposite.

 

When they didn't need Baekhyun anymore they send him away to do something else, so Baekhyun decided to walk up to Chanyeol. He walked in the old stairs that surprisingly didn't creak at all.

 

Baekhyun then felt how someone grabbed his hand, and the funny was that he didn't see anyone around. No really, it's nothing here. Baekhyun felt how he got dragged up for the stairs, someone or something was pulling him fast up for the stairs, like it was in a hurry.

 

Baekhyun let himself follow whoever who pulled his hand, because he think he knows who it is. He followed the thing or person up to the top floor, where everything where dusty. It was then he heard it, the girl laughter. He felt a hand play with his hair, push him forward and drag his shirt to make him walk forward.

 

Baekhyun stopped in front of the old painting, the painting of a girl. He felt how the ghost girl, who else would it be, grab his hand and make it touch the painting. Why is she doing this? Can't she talk to him?

 

 

“Me... On... The... Picture.”
“Oh, so this is you after all? You're very pretty.”
“Move... The... Painting... To... Find... The... Truth.”

 

 

Baekhyun stared at his side, seeing the ghost girl stand beside him, smiling. She was almost invisible, but he could still see her, though he saw mostly through her. He turned his eyes to the painting again as he took the chance to carefully lift it up and removed it from the wall. Behind it was a whole in the shape of a square, and inside it was an old book laying, all dusty and almost white by all the dust.

 

 

“Pick it up, and I will teach you...”
“Teach me what? I-I don't know, Onew warned me for this place.”

 

 

Baekhyun took a step back, seeing the girl look all sad and disappointed. He wonder if she really wanted to help him, or to take over his body. Yeah, he found a chapter in a book about ghost, it said that if you're not careful, they will take over your body. Not just like that, but you must touch something that belongs to them at the same time they take over your body.

 

 

“Sorry, but I think I will talk with Onew about this first. But who are you? Your name, what is your name?”

 

 

The ghost girl was about to say something, when footsteps was heard and she disappeared totally as Baekhyun was about to call her again, when he heard the voice behind him.

 

 

“Who are you talking to Baekhyun? What are you even doing up here?”

 

 

Kai asked as Taemin looked up beside him, both looking worried at Baekhyun who felt unsure. Should he tell them about the girl? Maybe he should wait for some seconds? Or no, last time he waited with something important, it got only worse. But will they believe him if he do tell them?

 

 

“I-I'm talking to myself, mostly.”
“Hey, come down and eat instead for standing there like a fool.”
“Yeah, come now.”

 

 

Baekhyun followed after Kai and Taemin, but he glanced back at the girl who had appeared as fast Kai and Taemin was gone. Baekhyun stopped for some seconds, smiling at the girl as he waved goodbye. She smiled back as she waved with her hand and then Baekhyun hurried down to the others.

 

Baekhyun sat down beside Chanyeol who smiled at him, a little confused that he came from the stairs, but didn't really think about it. Instead they all begun to eat and discuss what they should do today.

 

 

“So me, D.O, Sehun and Kai will go for grocery shopping today.”
“Okay, then Key and Taemin will go with you then Lay.”
“Minho and Jonghyun have to go and work, Kris, Suho, Xiumin and Luhan will help them out. The rest of us will clean the house.”

 

 

Onew, who apparently took over the deciding (not weird, he's the highest vampire here), decide who would do what and they al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter