Who's Suffering?

The Charmed One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun sat and practice his spells, noticing how easy he thought it was. He has finally begun to understand how to use spells, and he think he knows how to use more advanced spells as well.

 

Bacon sat beside him, barking loud as the grown up dog he really is. Baekhyun smiled as he patted his dog and tried to keep reading his books. He suddenly heard footsteps behind him as he turned around to find Chanyeol stand and smile big at him.

 

 

“Ah Chanyeol! Good that you came!”

 

 

Baekhyun got up fast, putting his book away as Chanyeol smiled, not knowing what Baekhyun had in mind. Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol first, mostly like an apologize before he whispered a spell and Chanyeol stared confused down at him.

 

 

“What are you doing?”
“Haha! It worked!”
“What worked?! Baek! You used magic on me?!”
“Sorry, I just had to try something! Gosh, you look amazing with blue skin!”
“B-Blue skin?!”

 

 

Chanyeol stared down at his skin, laughing as he saw the blue color and Baekhyun laughed a little before he used another spell to remove the first one. Chanyeol smiled a little when his skin color was back to normal, but then he grabbed Baekhyun and begun to tickle him.

 

 

“No! S-Stop! Ah! C-Chanyeol! Haha! Stop it! Haha, Chanyeol!”

 

 

Baekhyun died in laughter, trying to get away from Chanyeol who kept tickling him until Bacon jumped in and them both in the face. Chanyeol and Baekhyun laughed and had fun, they always have fun together. Bacon rolled around and barked happily, suddenly running down for the stairs and shortly thereafter they heard Sehun and Kai laugh and shout something with no .

 

 

“Haha, Bacon went on a rampage!”
“Haha, yeah! Gosh, that's so weird.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded as he crawl up on Chanyeol, kissing him passionate before they heard someone clear his throat and looked up at Onew who eyed them.

 

 

“Your dog Baekhyun... Control him better.”
“Sorry, he just want to spread the love!”
“Whatever, I don't mind if he not me.”
“Don't be so boring, he just want to like you. That's all he asks for.”

 

 

Onew shook his head walking downstairs again as Chanyeol laughed and kissed Baekhyun again before he got up and helped Baekhyun up. They both went to fetch Bacon and decided to take him on walk, before he starts everyone again.

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun got used to this life, to study magic mostly of the days, practice a lot, be with his friends and Chanyeol, take long walks with Bacon and just relax. To be honest, time passed him by fast, and it didn't take long before it was April, soon May. Baekhyun had learned all the basics for magic by now, and it has taken him more than 6 months to do that. But it felt good to finally understand something.

 

Baekhyun is also soon turning 17 years old, which means he's even closer to become totally grown up, or an adult like his parents says. But Chanyeol claim that Baekhyun will always be his little cute puppy, which Baekhyun finds both cute, but childish. But it's mostly cute.

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun sat and watched a movie with his friends and Chanyeol, Bacon were laying on the floor, biting on his bone and tried to be as quiet as possible. The others were to busy with watching the movie and laugh. But the time passed them by fast as Baekhyun feel asleep against Chanyeol who held him tight.

 

It didn't take long before Chanyeol decided to put Baekhyun to bed since tonight is a vampire time stuff night. Yeah, Chanyeol and the others have special days they do vampire stuff, and eat and so on. Bacon followed Chanyeol happily as they put Baekhyun to bed and Bacon laid down beside Baekhyun since Chanyeol was going to be away.

 

As fast Chanyeol had kissed Baekhyun goodnight on the forehead and left the room, Bacon fell asleep. They both was sleeping peacefully, until Baekhyun woke up when he felt a strong power source near him and he couldn't help but to sit up fast and stare around.

 

 

“What the..?”

 

 

Baekhyun mostly mumbled tired as he crawled out from his bed, feeling how weird the air felt. Baekhyun turned to the still sleeping Bacon, not wanting to disturb the dog as he sneaked out from the room, hearing laughters from downstairs.

 

It just hit him, maybe Onew is showing of some vampire magic? That must be the strong power source he felt. But the more he tried to sense it, the more he realized that it wasn't inside the house, but near this area.

 

 

“La Folia...”

 

 

Baekhyun hurried up for the stairs, trying to sneak up for them to not disturb the vampires as he walked all the way to the top. When he was at the top, he looked around, trying to find La Folia. He used a spell, a simple one that will allow him to talk and see ghosts easier, and it was then he spotted La Folia stand by the window, looking worried.

 

 

“La Folia, what is happening?”

 

 

Baekhyun walked over to the ghost woman who turned to Baekhyun, not looking very pleased as she pointed out through the window. Baekhyun walked over and stood now beside her, looking out as he stared at the sky. The stars, they were moving, changing places fast and quick, like they were like fast airplanes.

 

 

“What is happening? Are you doing this?”

 

 

Baekhyun asked as La Folia shook her heard, letting Baekhyun stare at the stars that seemed familiar to him. He has seen this before, and it was then he saw what it is.

 

 

“Wait... don't tell me this is... Is it really...?”
“Give me your arm, now.”

 

 

Baekhyun held out his hand as La Folia stared at it before she said a spell, a revealing spell if he don't remember wrong. About two seconds after that, marks appeared on his arms as Baekhyun gasped, feeling a little scared.

 

 

“B-But they should be gone-”
“They're not, the fate keeper hasn't told you the whole truth here. The thing is Baekhyun... You're not supposed to say a hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter