Chapter 9 ~ His ‘Girlfriend’

If I Only Knew What I Got Myself Into
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter 9 ~ His ‘Girlfriend’}

Suho POV – Continue -

Slowly I pull away from the kiss after she return to her seat. She gave me a hard slap right across my face. I place my hand onto the cheek that she just slaps before staring off at her. I probably deserve that slap just right now. I just couldn't help myself. It was too tempting; any guys would have done the same thing that I just did. She turns her face away and opens the door to get out of my car. I took notice of it and quickly got out of the car. She closes the door before starting to walk away from me. Her walking speed was increasing by the second like she was planning on running off. I rush over to her side and snatch her hand to turn her around. She glares at me before trying to my hand but my grip on it increases. She signs in defeat but still shooting deadly glare at me.

 

“I’m sorry… We… we’re just to close and I don’t know what happen.” I gave her my sweeties’ charm.

"W-where the person that we got to pick up?" Mi Cha asks while trying to hide her face from me.

"In there." I point to the train station.

"Whatever you do don't let go of my hand. You might get lost." I grab a hold of her hand and stare toward her eye.

"Oh okay." I let out a smile in relief and walk toward the station.

"Don't worry. I won't let go. I promise." we got to the entrance.

 

Mi Cha didn't say a word as I hold onto her hand while walking inside. My head turn to the side just to see her lost with a smile on her face. There were a bunch of people walking around and getting on their train. I tighten my grip on her hand afraid that I'll lose her if she wasn’t close enough toward me. We walk and walk all over the place just to find him. Goodness greatness. Where the heck is this brother of mine? Got a call from mother to come get him when I was in the bookstore. Aish why did I even touch her lip… But it was soft and kissable.  I smile as the scene of her lip reply in my mind. As we approach the end of the station I saw a guy waving at me.

 

“Kim Joon Myun!” A smile slide onto my face before I let go of her hand and walk over to him.

“Long time no see, little brother.” We let out a chuckle before a mighty hug.

“Really long time, hyung.” I pat his back as he did to me.

“I see you got a cute nerd there.” Hyung whisper into my ear.

 

I realize that I have let her hand go when I told her that I won’t do so. I broke the hug and touch the back of my neck. Hyung made his way toward Mi Cha caring his bag over his shoulder. I follow behind him like a good little boy. She looks like she going for a long mile run right now. I stood right next to her while hyung just stood in front of us smiling like a fool who knows what. Then he pulls out his hand and reaches out toward her.

“You must be my little dongseng girlfriend. I’m Jung Hwa. Joonmyun older brother.” Hyung still have his hand reach hand out toward Mi Cha.

“H-hyung. She-“

“Nice to meet you, Jung Hwa.” She took his hand and shook it.

“Take good care of my little dongseng. He can be a little pain in the A-hole sometimes.” Hyung smile looking at me.

“Yah, let go.” I broke the hand shake after hearing Mi Cha laughing at his words.

“Yah, just shaking her hand doesn’t mean that you have to get all jelly for it.” Hyung and Mi Cha continue to laugh at me.

“Yah, hyung. Who say I was jelly.” I complain pout.

“Alright, I won’t touch your girlfriend anymore.” Hyung place both of his hand into the air.

“She not-“

“Come on, Myunnie oppa.” Did she really just call me that?

“Myunnie oppa? Wow, I didn’t know that you have such a cute nickname.” I could tell that he holding in his laughter.

“I know right. Only Minnie Cha calls me that.” I pull her closer to me while snaking my hand into her waist.

“Well we should get going.” Hyung smile as he carries his thing toward my car.

 

Mi Cha and I were left awkwardly standing there. I was thinking of saying something to her about what just happen but when I turn to face her, she was already walking toward the car. I follow after her and try to catch up. We got out of the train station building and walk toward the parking lot. I pop open the back trunk for hyung to place his bag in before closing it. Mi Cha was walking to the back seat until Hyung got to it. She stare at him but say nothing and move away from the door.

 

“Mi Cha-ah, I’m going to take a nap in the back so you can go ahead in sit in the front with Joonmyun.” Hyung said as I stare her when she replies with a nod.

 

Mi Cha got into the passage seat and buckle up. I stare at her action but sit still in my seat. I drove away from the parking lot and pull out to the main street. Looking back at the back view mirror I spot Hyung having his eye close laying there. Should I say something to her? What should I say? She probably so lost right now in her mind. Okay here goes nothing. I turn my face to the side to see if she was still awake. Surprise to see that her eye were wide awake staring at the window with a blossom smile. She snaps her head and met my eye. Oh no say something Suho… Why did you have to stare at her?

 

“Minnie Cha.”

“Yes, Myunnie oppa.” Her soft sweet voice sends melody to my ear.

“Are you hungry? It’s been a while since we last ate.” I took a quick glance at her.

“Umm.” Before words can come out of , her tummy start making noise.

“I see. What do you like to eat?” I chuckle at her tummy.

‘Anything sounds good right now.” She hides her face.

“Yah! Hyung.”

“What?” Apparently he was still awake.

“What would you like to eat?” I ask look at the back view mirror.

“Ummm. Anything that you desire.” Hyung reply with his eye close still.

“Myunnie oppa…” how I wish this day would be like this.

“Yes, Minnie Cha.”

“Never mind.”

“Tell me Minnie Cha.” I pull over to an exit.

“It’s already 8:30pm… Don’t you feel sleepy?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter