Chapter 13 ~ Lunch at My House

If I Only Knew What I Got Myself Into
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter 13 ~ Lunch at My house}

“Ha, stop joking around and get up.” I turn my face away.

“Who say I’m joking?” I pause and turn my head toward him as our eye meets each other.

“You’re not funny at all.” I turn away from him.

“Fine then, I won’t listen to whatever he says. And you’ll have to reteach me E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G again. During our T-U-T-O-R-I-N-G L-E-S-S-O-N.” I frown while he smirks at me.

 

Don’t want to reteach him later. Don’t want to even kiss him. Oh goodness what am I going to do… argh I give up? He was still facing me with a big smile on his face. I glance up to the board seeing Mr. Han still teaching his lesson. Closing my eye I turn to face him and lean in pecking his cheek. Then quickly pull away from him feeling my face heated. I start back up to the board not brother to stare at him. When I turn my head to face he was smiling with a hand on his cheek right where I place my lip on. He was facing the front copying down notes of what Mr. Han was teaching us. Right when he was done teaching and giving us the homework of that lesson I quickly pack up my things rushing toward the front door. I was out the door and made my way toward the hallway. Then I made a turn and went under a tree right outside of the yard.

 

“What a beautiful sight.” Breathing in as I place myself down.

“I see you like this place too.” I heard a voice and open my eye.

“It is…” I stood up from the ground and stand face to face with him.

“You must be Mi Cha. I’m Seok Jin. Just call me Jin.” Seok Jin pulls out his hand from his pocket and reaches out toward me with a smile on his face.

“How you know who I am?” I title my head toward the side staring at him.

“Your class is just the next door from mine.” He smiles widely.

“Yeah, can I sit here with you?”

“I was just heading back to class.”

“I won’t do anything with you except getting to know you more.”

“I got to go.” I took a step away from him.

“I’m not done talking to you yet.” Seok Jin grabs my hand preventing me from walking away from him.

“Let go, you’re hurting me.” I try jerking my hand away.

“Shush. I’m not done with you yet.” He pushes me up to the tree that I was just stood up from.

“I promise you’ll like this.” He whispers into my ear causing me to shiver.

“Please let me go.” Sneaking my hand in between us I try my best to push him away from me.

Myunnie… where are you. Please come save me. I let out a cry as his hand force me to stare at him. His face lean forward but I try to avoid him. He gave me a sloppy kiss on the lip and move down south. Traveling down south with his lip make me just want to kill myself. I could feel my tears falling after another. I close my eye not wanting to see what was going to happen to me. Just then I didn’t feel anything on me so I open my eye to see him on the ground.

 

“I believe she ask you to let her go.” I snap my head realizing who the voice belong to.

“Pft. So you must be that Suho guy.” Seok Jin stood up from the ground and made his way toward me.

“So what if I am?”

            “Nothing… your just not… so wise.”

 

I didn’t bother to say anything but to feel blessed that he came to find me. Seok Jin grabs my hand and pulls my hand. I took a step forward but Suho grab my hand and jerk it away from him. My head landed onto his chest as Seok Jin was standing there in disbelief. He marches forward with his fist swing at Suho. But lucky he dodges it and punches him back. Seok Jin land on the ground with his face land on the cement floor. He was going to make a stand toward us but stop in midway. He show his mischievous smile right before fixing his blazer.

 

“This isn’t over yet.” Seok Jin said before turning his head and walks the other way.

“One day… Mi Cha.” We watch as he vanishes before our eye.

“Are you okay?” Suho turn to face me just to find me nodding at him.

“Hey hey, it’s okay… I’m right here… he not going to hurt you anymore.” Suho wrap his arm around me.

“I thought this… would… stop happening… to me.” My tears fall down naturally as he embraces me tightly.

“I’m sorry for being late. Sorry.” I nod my head as he grip tighter on me.

“Let me take you home.” I nod my head as he let go.

 

After letting me go from his grip he place a gentle kiss onto my forehead before capturing my lip for a little while. He grabs a hold of my hand, after pulling away from my face, and wait for me to pick up my things

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter