Chapter 18 ~ Deal after deal

If I Only Knew What I Got Myself Into
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter 18 ~ Deal after deal}

 

I woke to the sound of my alarm going off. I roll off my bed before making my way toward my bathroom. After I finish my morning routine I got ready for school. I apply cherry chapstick onto my lip and brush my hair to loosen the tingles. Um, how should I have you today? Up or down? I gather my hair up into a high ponytail and loosen my side bangs then hold it still. Yeah, this looks good. I tie my hair before grabbing one of my black ribbon on my desk and tie it into a bow. Then I change into my uniform before getting out of my room. Minho oppa open his room door at the same time as I was getting out of mine. 

 

"Minho oppa, good morning." I greet him with a bright smile.

"Good morning to you too. You're in a good mood today." Minho oppa said after taking in my appearance.

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?" I blink my eye innocently before turning to walk down the stairs.

"Did I miss something good last night?" Minho oppa asks as I pause at the last staircase. 

"Haha, of course not. Pft. Minho oppa, are you thinking to much?" I shook my head while laughing like a lunatic.

"Sure?" Minho Oppa not believing in my words. 

"For sure, Minho oppa." I said taking my seat right across from him. 

"Minho oppa, pass me the toast." I command. 

"Yummy." From the corner of my eye I can see everyone giving me the weird look.

"Mi Cha-ah." I turn my head toward Appa.

"Good morning Appa. Good morning Eomma." I greet before continue to enjoy my breakfast.

"There must be a new novel that you want." Minho oppa took a guess.

"Hehe... Minho oppa..." I stop eating and wrap my arm around his. 

"No wonder you are so delightful." Minho oppa grin like he won something big. 

"Minho oppa." I gave him my puppy face but he try to avoid it.

"Appa, look at your daughtere right here." Minho oppa shook his head smiling. 

"Minho oppa." I whine.

"Okay. What kind of novel is it?" I jump in joy knowing for a fact that he had already agree to my silly request.

"Mi Cha, didn't you just go buy a new novel not that long ago?" Appa ask while drinking his morning coffee.

"Yeah, but I am half way through with the book already." I answer.

"After you finish with that book and make sure Joonmyun pass this friday pretest then Minho oppa will buy you the book you want." Minho oppa made a deal for me.

"Minho oppa." I whine knowing fully well that Suho have not been studying for anything.

"Deal?" I pout.

"MInho oppa, Joonmyun doesn't even want to study." I pick up the toast that I have on my plate and nibble on it.

"Well then I guess there no new book for you then." Minho oppa finish his morning coffee before standing up from the chair.

"Where are you going today?" Eomma asks seeing tha Minho oppa stand up.

"I am going to visit the guys at the dorm. They have been calling." Minho oppa said before kissing Eomma cheek.

"Minho oppa, how -" I stand up to follow him toward the door.

"If Suho pass this friday test then thatg book is yours. If he doesn't then my poor little sister just have to wait until he pass a test." Minho oppa put on his shoes before walking out of the front door. 

"Minho oppa! That's not fair!" I shout through the shut door.

 

I walk back to the table and continue to eat my breakfast. Suho, you better pass this friday test. I won't spare you if you did not. I stuff my mouth with the breakfast before grabbing my bag. I kiss Eomma cheek before leaving the dinning table along with Appa. Appa slide into his shoes before heading out of the house. I follow after him. It did not take that long to get to school. Appa was on the phone talking to someone that just call him when we left our parking way. I wave good bye to Appa after I got out of the car.

 

"Have a good day, sweetheart." Appa said putting the phone down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter