Chapter 4 ~ Bookworm Tutor Me

If I Only Knew What I Got Myself Into
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter 4 ~ Bookworm Tutor Me}

Mi Cha POV -Continue-

 “Mi Cha, sweetie, if you don’t get up right now, you’ll be late for class.” Umma said as open my blink screen.

“What!” My eye shot open turning toward the clock that was on the side table.

“Oh .” I jump up from my bed before rushing toward the restroom to wash up.

 

After I got out of the restroom I quickly got dress into uniform before leaving my room. I ran downstairs and straight to the front door skipping my breakfast although I hardly do so. I got out only seeing Minho oppa leaning on his car holding a glass of milk and a chicken sandwich in his hand.

 

“Thanks, oppa.” I rush to his side taking the food out of his hand.

“Get in. if you don’t want to be late for school.” Minho oppa open the back door for me to get into his car.

“Suho?” I question as Minho oppa was now at the driver side.

“Morning.” Suho flash a smile toward me.

“Morning.”

“Buckle up.” Minho oppa pull out of the drive way and drove toward school.

 

Since I was sitting in the back seat I start to drink my glass of milk before taking a bit out of the chicken sandwich that I took out of his hand earlier. We only have about 5 more minutes left before the school gate close on us. Lucky we didn’t have to walk toward school otherwise we would have been punishing for being late. Can’t believe it, that I got up so late today. Thank goodness that Minho oppa is taking us to school. Suho must have waked up late too. what am I saying, stop thinking.

 

“Kay, kids. We’re here.” Minho oppa park alongside the school gate.

“Thanks, oppa. See you later.” I gave him a quick peck on the cheek before getting out of the car.

“Thanks, hyung for the ride to school.” Suho quickly bow toward Minho oppa right after he got out of the car.

“No problem. You guys should like hurry up. Take care.” Minho oppa drove off as I made my way toward the gate.

 

I didn’t bother to turn back to see if Suho was behind me but just rush toward class. I could care less if he didn’t show up to class because I hardly pay attention to anything besides my books and notes. When I got in there were no sign of the teacher so I quickly took my seat letting out a deep breath. I’m so glad that I made it before the teacher came in. Then I saw Eunmi standing at the door with a smile on her face before walk toward me.

 

“Did you get home safe?” Eunmi ask as I quickly gave her a nod.

“Did you know that you left me with the most annoying guy ever yesterday?” Eunmi complain.

“It’s not my fault that your house got to be that way.”

“Mi Cha… how was the walk with Suho?” Eunmi took her seat next to me.

“Yah, Mi Cha.” I heard my name being shouted out.

“Oh, Victoria.” Victoria was standing in front of me placing her hand on my desk.

“What-“

“Okay, take your seat.” Mr. Ok walks into the room.

 

The lesson went on and I didn’t feel like paying attention to it since I was wondering about what she was going to tell me. But then I decide not to think about it and force myself to focus onto the lesson that was given to us. After a while the bell rang and class was over. It was now passing period. I walk toward my locker and unlock it after getting out of that class. I took out my next book and close it. When I turn around Victoria was standing behind me with her group girl.

 

“Yes, Victoria.”

“Stay away from Suho oppa. He’s mine.” Victoria pushes me to my locker which made me hit my back.

“It’s not like I have any interest in that sleepy head.” I lean forward.

“What are you guys doing?” I turn my head only to see Eunmi and Kai standing on the side.

“Better watch yourself, bookworm.” Victoria turns around to walk away.

“What did they want?” Eunmi ask tugging my arm.

“I have no clue.” I lied.

“Does that have something to do with you and Suho getting out of the same car this morning?” Kai in as we walk down the hallway.

“I don’t know and I don’t care to know. So let’s just go into class before we’re all late to Mr. Kim class. He doesn’t like people coming in late.” I rush toward class before Eunmi can ask about this morning.

 

I took my place and open my novel. After reading a couple of pages of the book, I turn to the side

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter