Chapter 16 ~ Before Dawn

If I Only Knew What I Got Myself Into
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter 16 ~ Before Dawn}

It was a good thing that I took my car today. Pressing the unlock button I open the door for her to get in. Her head turn to face me giving me a face instead of just walking in. Grabbing her hand from her side I twirl her around so that she can land onto the seat. Right after she got into my car I rush over to my side sliding in before driving out of the school parking lot. She had her eye glue toward the outside window while I had mine glancing at her ever few second.

 

“What are you looking at?” She snaps.

“The side mirror, what else?” I turn my head back onto the road.

 

That was a close call. She must have seen me staring at her. I shook my head trying not to take glance toward her while driving to the shop. I park the car right in front of the shop that I want to go in. She turns her head to face me. I didn’t even bother to let her ask me a question. Instead I took off my seatbelt and open my door to walk out of the car. She got out of the car and stood in front of me. She turns to walk away but I just grab her soft hand and pull into the shop.

 

“Suho! What are you doing here?” Mrs. Park made her way toward us.

“Anyeonghaseyo.” I took a bow.

“I see you have brought your girlfriend here with you. She’s beautiful.” Mrs. Park hand grab onto Mi Cha shoulder shocking her.

“A-ayeonghaseyo.” Mi Cha greets her.

“Well manner too.” Mrs. Park compliment.

“Imobu…” She turns her head toward me.

“Ne.”

“Imobu?” Mi Cha was lost how cute.

“Ne. I see you forgot the introducing part.” Imobu slap my arm.

“Aniyo… Imobu this is Mi Cha… the student bookworm.” Mi Cha sent me a glare.

“Suho! I’m sorry but he doesn’t behave like this.”

“It’s okay. I got used to it.”

“Of course because she love me.” I pull her close and hold her tightly toward my chest.

“Hehe, Ne.” She pinches my hand from her waist.

“So what can I do for you two?” Imobu turn to face me.

“Well today Umma party, Imobu.” She claps her hand together.

“I got the prefect dress for you.” Imobu grab Mi Cha hand and lead her away from me.

 

I took a look around the shop before plotting myself down to the comfortable chair in front of the fitting room. It has been a while since I sat down my eye were starting to close my sleepy eye. Just then the curtain open in I lift up my head seeing Mi Cha wearing a sky blue knee length with floral. It fit her just right but popping out her a little too much. She looks amazing… but her is showing too much. Puffy on her waist showing no curves of her’s. not that she has any. Her milky leg was showing off too. I shook my head pointing toward the fitting room again. I stood up to approach my aunt.

 

“Something less showy… I don’t want guys to drool all over for her.” She smile and came closer to me.

“Jealous.” I turn my head away.

“Aniyo. She just looks so…” the curtain opens again.

“Beautiful.” It came out as a whisper.

“You might want to close your mouth, Suho. Cause your drooling right now.” I have torn my eye away with a nervous smile on my face.

“Does this one look okay?” Mi Cha asks walking toward me.

“N-ne.” it was a cute black dress that has a bow opening in the back.

 

I couldn’t believe that a bookworm like her would look good in these kinds of dresses too. Also turning her into a princess looks alike. The dress was not that long nor that short just perfectly fit for her although it did show off her milky skin leg. Once again I turn her around and shoot her back into the fitting room. She came out wearing another dress. This time it was a creamy white lace. Good thing it has two layers so that no one can really see anything. It was a short sleeve and knee length that has a small black belt around her waist. She walks toward me again feeling shy. I nod my head and made my way toward Imobu leaving Mi Cha standing there confuse.

 

“I’ll take all the one that she try on.” I stood close to Imobu and whisper into her ear.

“She pretty and beautiful.” She walks away from me.

“Don’t change… wait here.” Mi Cha gave me a confuse look before following me.

“So you want to see my y body that bad.” Her eye pop open.

“A-ani.” She turns around and walk away.

Her expression is so priceless. After chuckling at her I change into a black suit and tie before walking out of the fitting room. Mi Cha was standing next to Imobu talking about things. Just as she turns her face toward my way I can see a shade of dark pink on her cheek bone. Walking toward them Mi Cha look away from my eye. I took her hand and walk toward the door.

 

“I’ll see you tonight, Imobu. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter