Chapter 5 ~ Encounter Victoria Clan

If I Only Knew What I Got Myself Into
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter 5 ~ Encounter Victoria Clan}

Suho POV -Continue-

"Did you not hear me when I told you to stay away from MY Suho oppa?" Victoria slaps Mi Cha across her face.

"Why can't you just stay away from him?" if I'm guessing correctly the girl next to her must be Sulli.

"Do you have ears, bookworm?" Victoria took a knee before grabbing a hold of her collar shirt.

"It's not like Suho like you too." Mi Cha pushes her away until Victoria lost balance and fell to the floor.

"Yah. You little ." Sulli walk toward her to grab her hair.

"Yah." I couldn't take the seen any more so I walk toward them.

"Suho oppa." Victoria stood up grabbing my arm.

"Why are you guys messing around with this nerdy bookworm?" I was now standing in front of them.

"Because she was going to take you-"

"Look Victoria. I hate when people wake me up from my nap." I sent her a glare at her.

"Where you taking a nap around here, oppa?" Victoria asks. this girl aren’t seriously asking me this dumb question is she.

"DO YOU SEE ME IN CLASS, AISH." I shout causing her to let go of my arm.

"NOW leave me alone so that I can have a nice nap." she nods her head and turn toward Sulli.

"This isn't over yet, bookworm." Victoria grabs her things off the ground right before they left.

I watch them entering the back door into the school building. Then I step forward and lean my hand down toward the bookworm. She stares at my hand for a while before taking my hand. I pull her up until she fell right into my chest. Her head was laying so close to my heart. No one was moving at all.  

 

Mi Cha POV

 

"This isn't over yet, bookworm." Victoria grabs her things off the ground right before they left.

I watch them taking a couple of step toward the back door still sitting on the ground. Then I turn my head around grabbing my book bag before standing up from the ground. Luck it didn't drop into the water puddle next to it. Just as I turn my head around Suho reach his hand out toward me. I stare at him for a couple of second before taking his offer. He pulls me up from the ground harshly making me land on his chest. I widen my eye and softly push his body away from mine after noticing that I was laying so closely to his heart lie. Omo I land on his chest just now. i can feel my face heating up right now.

"M-Mainhae." I bow my head in front of him.

“Gamsahabnida, Suho-ssi." Suho turn around and took a step.

Suho, gamsahabnida. I watch him take a couple of step ahead.

 

The distance was hard to less but I decide to go to my next class since this one only has 25 minutes left. I was just about to take my second step until I felt the cold ground. My book bag fell onto my left side as my knee hit the ground causing it to get scratches. The scratches on my knee were now visible to see that it let out some blood.

 

"Ouch." I whine having a bleeding knee and a swollen ankle.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter