Chapter 7 ~ Bookstore

If I Only Knew What I Got Myself Into
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter 7 ~ Bookstore}

Mi Cha POV -continue-

By the time my eye open it was morning already since the sun was high up in the sky. I got up to go use the restroom. My ankle was still hurting but it was nicely wrap thanks to Minho. Sometime I wonder how he is going to be able to find a girlfriend. It was Saturday so there was no school today. I walk out of my bathroom after dealing with my daily routine. Then I went to go grab an outfit that was comfortable enough for me before getting out of my room. I walk out of my room fully dress up before going down the stairs. There I found Umma, Appa, and Minho sitting at the dining table with some other people.

 

“Good morning!” I walk toward my seat to take a seat but didn’t because someone was sitting there.

“Morning, dear.”

“I see you dress up fine. Where are you going today?” Minho asks as I place my next to Umma.

“Going to the bookstore to pick up some new one.”  I answer while picking up my apple juice.

“With Eunmi?” Minho asks as I place the glass down to the table.

“No. she got something to do this weekend.”

“Why don’t you take her to the bookstore? Son.” Appa in to the conversation.

“I would but I got to go meet a very important client today for the company, Appa.” Minho explains as Appa just nod his head.

“Its okay, Appa. I can go alone.”

“If you don’t mind, I’ll take you to the bookstore. After all I need to go get a book for class anyway.” Our eyes meet up.

“I-“

“She’ll be gladly accepting your offer.” Minho answers for me.

 

I didn’t want to accept the offer but I got no other choice since Appa agree with Minho. After a while we got done eating breakfast, so I help Umma put the dishes into the sink before going upstairs to change. I change into something that was nice for the outdoor like a pair of navy jean along with a long sleeves button up shirt. Then I walk out of my room after liking my outfit and went downstairs only to find Suho and my parents talking to each other. Minho on the other hand was not even found near them at all. I guess I really have to go to the bookstore with this guy right there. I walk toward them having my cross over bag on and over my shoulder.

 

“Talking about her, here she comes.” I heard Umma since I was very close to them already.

“Sorry if I took so long.” I walk next to Suho.

“No, not at all.” Suho stood up from the sofa and turn around to face me.

“Shall we get going?” Suho bow his head.

“Goodbye, Appa, Umma.” I walk in front of Suho toward the door.

“It was a nice talk, Aunt and Uncle.” Suho bow before my parents.

“You’re welcome here anytime.” Umma smile and pat his shoulder.

“We’ll be going now.” I pull Suho hand.

 

I turn around to see that the door was close before I let go of Suho hand and bow before him. Then I walk toward the bus stop since it was just down the block. I didn’t bother to look behind only because I got the clue that he didn’t want to go with me but was only to offer me. Maybe this was plan by Minho. Then I felt a strong grip on my hand spinning me around to face him. Our face was up close toward each other as my breathe hick up.

 

“Y-yes.” I manage to make my voice come out.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Suho hand was still grip onto mine.

“Taking the bus.”

“Why?”

“Because I don’t want to bother you.”

“You’re not bothering me if I offer to take you.”

“We both know that you only offer to take me because you were force only.”

“I wasn’t force to take you but I offer to take you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter