{Chapter 17 ~ Dinner} pt.2

If I Only Knew What I Got Myself Into
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17 ~> pt.2 

Mi Cha POV

"Joonmyun, is that you?" the voice belong to a girl that seem to be in our age range talking to him. 

"Ji Woo." Suho stand up from his chair with a bring smile upon his face.

"Oh my god, it's been quite a few years since I last saw you. You look amazingly handsome." Ji Woo wrap her arm his neck as he wrap his on her slim waist. 

 

I turn my head to see who this Ji Woo girl was since their talk caught onto my attention. Ji Woo was wearing an A-line strapless velvet evening gown in the color wine. The dark color of the dress show off her prefectly milky skin from the neckline toward her upper chest area. From the bottom you can see her white high heel that was even taller then mine.  Her almond brown hair have this prefect wavey curls that was covering her left side of the shoulder. From the right side you can see a three strand braid pining it onto her hair from the left side. She pull herself away from Suho after catching me staring at them. Quickly I turn my head away and took a drink. 

 

"Joonmyun, who is this pretty doll?" Why do pretty girl always have bitter attitude?

"Ji Woo." I look straight pass them seeing Jung Hwa holding onto a glass cup. 

"Jung Hwa." Ji Woo eye measure him from top to bottom before closing the distance between them. 

"You want to go get some fresh air?" Joonmyun finally took notice of me.

"Yeah." Suho hold out his hand for me to take like a prince offering a helping hand toward his princess. 

 

I slowly raise my hand to take his hand. Then he pull me up from the chair while holding onto my hand tightly. Once I stand up I was going to pull my hand away from his but he stop me. Boy, you better not try anything right here. I shot him a glare but he reply with a smile. Then he wrap my hand around his arm before we walk out toward the balcony. When we got out of there I quickly remove my hand from him and walk forward. I stand there feeling the wind blowing slightly my way. I use my hand to rub my arm so that it'll create some sort of heat. All of suddenly something cover my shoulders keeping the wind away from me. I turn my head to the side seeing Suho leaning onto the rail right next to me with a smile. why does the way he smile make my heart thump. 

 

"Come here." My foot was glue to the ground as I stare at him. 

"Is my face that good looking?" Suho wiggle his eyebrow.

"Pft, in your dream." I decide to walk toward the staircase but he grab my hand. 

 

 

He jerk my hand spinning my whole body around to land on his chest. My eye widen at his sudden action. Our face was just inches away from each other. I can see my own reflection throught his clear brown eye. *Thump *thump Omg I hope I am to only one to hear this heart of mine.  

 

"My heart beat is so loud." Suho finally broke the slience between us.

"N-no it's not." I finally came back to my senses and push him away. 

"Ah." Suho grab my hand and harshly pull me back into his arm before I roll down the stairs case.

"Why are you so clumsy?" My face was touching his firm chest as my hand was wrap around his neck. 

"I don't remember asking for your opioion about me." I lift my head glaring at him. 

"You can let go of me now, Suho." I look away from him.

"Suho, didn't I say to let go of me." 

"Look who holding who before asking." I finally took notice that Suho hand was no longer around me but my mine was around his neck still. 

"Hehe." I remove my hand from his neck touching the ground.

 

I clear my throat before taking a few steps backward. The next thing I knew was my feet missing a step. My hand flew into the air reaching out for Suho. He grab my hand but it was to late to pull me back up. Suho wrap his arm around me tightly as we both tumble down the staircase. I close my eye burring my head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter