Chapter 19 ~ Afterschool Library Meeting

If I Only Knew What I Got Myself Into
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter 19 ~ Afterschool Library Meeting}

 

"Okay. I can agree to it if you also agree to seven of my conditions." I hold up three of my fingers.

"okay, what are they?" Suho asks picking up the notebook on the table. 

"Number 1: you must listen to me at all time when I tutor you. Number 2: You can not sleep inside the class or skip out on class especially when I tutor you. Number 3: Only when you bring your grade up from every classes that you are failing in; well I agree to do you three favors. Number 4: You must not cheat on a test. Number 5: Your favor can only be something that I can do, not something impossible. Number 6 and number 7 I haven't though about it yet." I scratch my head with a cheesy smile. 

"Okay. Whatever it is I'll try to follow." Suho lean close to my face. 

"Y-yah." I push him away from me. 

"I am going to type the rules down while you do the homework for today." I stand up getting ready to leave. 

"Don't you dare fall asleep, Kim.Joon.Myun." I point my finger at him before walking toward the computers.

 

I pick out a computer that was not to far away from where he was. I turn my head to see if he was actually going to start soon. Suho pull out his homework from his backpack. At least he know what homeworks is. I turn my attention back to the computer desk top. I click on the words document and start typing what I want from him. Once I was done and happy about it I print two copy of them. I stand up to grab the papers from the copy machine before heading back to the computer. I log off and return back to where Suho was at. I narrow my eye seeing that he was just sitting there not doing anything. 

 

"Suho." He look up with a smile. 

"Are you stuck?" I asks taking my seat right next to him. 

"No, I was just taking a break." What a lame excuse, Myunnie. 

"Here let me help you." I sat the print out papers to the side before grabbing out my purple mechanical pencil from my bag.

"What part do you not understand?" Suho scoot closer to me. 

"Scientific notation to simplify." Suho said pointing toward the question. 

"Okay. So for this problem you have to deal with the exponents. Do you know what they are?" I turn my head only to find his face inches away from mine.

"Obviously it's not me." Suho smirk turning his head toward the paper on the table. 

"It is these small number on the number 10 here." Suho point at them as i look back onto the paper. 

"Yeah. That's correct. Okay so what do you do with the exponents first?" I asks trying not to turn my face to face him. 

"I don't know." Suho said without trying to do anything about it.

"How do you not know? Did you look at the note that I took for you?" I asks leaning back on my chair. 

"Sort of." I narrow my eye staring at him. 

"Okay, then inside the notebook what did it write?" Suho touch the back of his neck before turning to face me.

"I don't remember. Why don't you teach me? After all you are MY tutor." Suho exaggerate on the 'my' part in his words. 

"Fine but you have to listen and pay attention." I lean back forward to turn the notebook page to the right lesson. 

"Yes, Minnie Cha." I pause *thump *thump seriously now, calm your down. 

"Suho." I call his name acting like the way he say my name did not bother me. 

 

I spent the time to teach the lesson over to him. From time to time I turn my head to see if he actually understand what I was talking about. I was surprise to see that he was actually paying attention to what I was teaching him. Why can't you be like this in class? It would have been better. You didn't need me to teach you again. I wrote down some math problem on what I taught him to do. Suho gave it a try after I set the paper in front of him. He turn to concentrate on the paper in front of him. I smile seeing how he was acting. I turn my head away from him and reach for my book inside my backpack. I open to the page that I had left off and start reading it. A couple of minutes later Suho pull my book away from my face and put the paper in front of me. I place the bookmark onto the page before closing the book. Then I turn my attention toward the paper. I correct the paper with a smile. He's pretty good at this. Maybe I should give him a couple harder one. I wrote down a couple more but this time I made sure the problem was a lot harder then the one I gave him first. I hand the paper right back at him and pick up my book again. 

 

"Done." Suho snatch my book again and place the paper in front of me. 

"Oh." I correct the papers seeing that evey questions was answer correctly I smile and draw on the paper. 

"Here you go." I hand it back to him. 

"Now all you have to do is apply what you just learn to what you just already know. That's all you have to do to solve this problem." I smile pointing toward the question on the paper. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter