{Chapter 17 ~ Dinner} pt. 1

If I Only Knew What I Got Myself Into
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter 1 7~ Dinner }

“Why are you doing this?”

“Doing what?”

“Don’t play dumb with me Suho what is this all about. Why are you taking me out to get all doll up when I don’t even understand what’s going on. And no I won’t be those dumb girls who just follow you around. We should be going home and study for the test this Friday. If you want to fail then go ahead by yourself.” He just stood there chuckling like I was a fool.

“Did you forget? If I fail then you also fail.” Those word were like a slap on my face.

 

My eye dart at him trying to embrace the nerd mood. He was right after all. I was his tutor and if he fails on the test again then I fail as a tutor and also class. What did I do wrong to get this? I took a deep breathe with my eye close. I hate all these things that I have on. It feels really uncomfortable to be in. My eye stare onto the ground while my hand was rubbing onto my shoulder. Then I felt a coat being put around me. My eye look up catching onto his smiling face again.

 

“I promise I won’t leave you this time. Let’s go get you finish.” He grab my hand walking away with it.

“Fine, but where are you taking me too?”

“Dinner party tonight and your going with me.”

 “Fine but after this it’s TUTOR TIME which mean STUDY TIME for you, agree.” He nod his head.

“okay… but to them we’re lover.”

“but we’re not even a couple.” I mumble.

“What?”

“Nothing.” I turn around staring out the window.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter