Chapter 14 ~ New Transfer

If I Only Knew What I Got Myself Into
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter 14 ~ New Transfer}

“Hyung she back… I ran into her the other day when I went to go visit someone. She told me that she wants to have a talk with you. She gave me a call last night asking for a meet up with you this Saturday in the afternoon at your favorite bubble tea place.”

“Thanks, Suho… I’ll think about it.”

“I know that things between you and my cousin best friend didn’t end so well… and I’ll understand if you don’t want to talk to her for the time being, but you can’t just delay time for ever. Nothing will change unless you change it.” What the heck is he talking about?

“I think about it… for the time being…”

“Well think about it. I got to hit the road. Goodnight.” Minho oppa send him a nod as they walk to the door.

 

I close my room door and just sat there. Minho oppa dated Suho cousin best friend. What was the deal between them? Does Minho oppa still love her or does he love Naeun Unni. My mind was filling up with the things that Suho just told Minho oppa. I shook off my head and walk to the closest so that I can change my clothes. When I finish putting on my PJ I jump into my bed.

The next morning I woke up extra special early just to walk to school. The things that Suho had told Minho oppa was still inside my mind. Just as I sat down to wait for the gate to open someone place their hand on my shoulder. I glance up just to find Chanyeol standing there with his elf smile. He sat down next to me.

 

“Ay, Mi Cha right?” I nod.

“You don’t talk much do you?”

“I do but just not to people that I don’t know.”

“Okay, let’s get to know each other. Hi, am Chanyeol. And you are?” He reaches his hand toward me.

“Now why a school kingka would want to know a bookworm like me?” He let out a chuckle.

“So Hyung get to know you but I can’t. Ouch.” He places a hand on his chest.

“Whatever. I’m Mi Cha.” I reach for his hand.

“Nice to meet you Mi Cha. Let’s be good friend.” He gave me a cocky smile.

“No thanks. I don’t want to get attack by those crazy girls.” His smile fell down from his face.

“but-“

“Yah! Chanyeol.” We snap our head to find Suho.

“HI hyung.” He quickly releases my hand.

 

Suho sent a glare before walking into the school gate as the door just open right when he got here. Chanyeol stood there while I took the chance to walk inside the school building. After opening up my locker I found people surrounding me. I didn’t have to turn around to see who it was after getting the feeling that it would be Victoria and her little group. Now what do they want from me this time. It’s not like I haven’t have enough trouble in my mind. I grab my bag and place in my book inside before turning around. Turn out to be my very best friend Eunmi and a guy with glasses standing right next to her. She was standing there smiling at me.

 

“Mi Cha, I like you to meet Daehyun… Daehyun this is my very best friend Mi Cha.” Eunmi introduce us to each other.

“Hi.” We sync together before bursting into a small laugh causing everyone attention.

“I’m the new transfer student.” Daehyun flash his handsome smile.

“No wonder I haven’t seen you around. Nice to meet you. I’m guessing that your homeroom is…” My eye landed on someone leaning against the wall.

“G7. My homeroom is G7.” I clap my hand after hearing his words.

“That’s also mine. So I guess we’re going to be classmate.” He nods his head.

“Well I got to get going. Nice meeting you.” He reaches his hand out toward me.

“It was nice to meeting you too. Good luck in class.” I gave him a pat on the shoulder before he walks off.

“I’ll see you at lunch.” Eunmi said as he nodded his head before walking away.

“He handsome looking.” I watch as he disappears down the hallway.

“Even better than Myunnie.” Eunmi point her finger toward the comer hallway.

“No.” Eunmi burst into her mini laugh at my subconious.

“You trick me.” I push her away from me.

 

I watch as Daehyun vanish from the hallway before turning my head to face Eunmi. She shook her head for me to follow her finger and I did. My eye lands it on nothing so I turn to look back at her. She shook her head and kept pointing her finger over there. I turn my head toward where she was pointing to again just to see someone standing there. I didn’t have to look twice to see who it was. His eye was like burning hole inside of me. Why does he look so piss off?

“Your hubby look mad at you… what did you do?” Eunmi words snap me out.

“Hubby? Yah! He just that little sleepy head boy… that I have to tutor afterschool by Mr. Han. He has to pass or else we both drop.” I cross my arm staring at her.

“Yeah… whatever… hehe…Come on let’s get going to class.” Eunmi pull my hand and lead us to class.

 

I swear this little girl just trying to get on my nerves today. I let her drag me into class. Taking my seat by the window corner I place my head down onto my desk. Just then I heard a loud noise. My feet jump up lifting my head into the air turning my face just to see Suho sitting down on his chair. He didn’t look so happy today. Should I ask him what’s wrong or should I just leave it alone? Maybe I should just leave it alone. He saw to be so piss off today. I sat back down in my class not wanting to bother him. Every couple of second I would take a glance toward his way but look away quickly so that he doesn’t take notice that I was staring at him. Mr. Han walk into the room and set his stuff down on his desk before starting the day.

As always I would make sure to take down notes but also kept my eye staring at this little sleepy head. His head was face toward me with his eye close. Aish this dude. Why is he always sleeping in this class? Does he not want to pass at all? Argh Mi Cha. Doesn’t worry about him will you? I shook my head and continue to take the class notes. I stop again and turn to face Suho. I admire his beautiful features. Just then something hit me in the head. I turn to find a note on my desk and Eunmi smiling eye. She did her hand gesture to open the note. I glace up to see if Mr. Han was looking at us but he wasn’t.

‘Yah! Mi Cha stops looking at your hubby. Keep taking notes. You have the whole evening

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter