Chapter 20 ~ Basketball Court

If I Only Knew What I Got Myself Into
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter 20 ~ Basketball Court}   

"Hyung." Chanyeol walk over and was about to wrap his arm around me. 

"Hehe." Chanyeol push me closer toward Suho before moving back to where he came from.

"Now that you two are finish let's go play ball." Baekyeon said tossing the ball toward Suho.

"We're meeting up with Minho hyung and the others." Kyungsoo said as he push forward. 

"Do you want to come with us?" Suho turn to face me and asks.

"Okay, but not like this." I answer making eye contact with him. 

"Okay, I'll wait for you right here." Suho said letting go of my hand.

 

I wave toward the guys and walk toward my house. I push open the gate and went toward my front door. I search for my house key that was somewhere inside my book bag. Once I got the door to unlock I turn around taking a glance toward the group of boys. Suho was still staring at me. I turn my head away and got into the house. Quickly I took off my school shoes before sliding into one of the white house slippers. Then I rush upstairs toward my room to get change. I walk toward my door and grab the handle before turning it to open. Once I got inside my room I lock the door and set everything on the table. Then I walk over to my closest. I grab out a black spaghetti strap top, a gray criss cross back shirt that has a knotted at the hem and my burgundy jogger pant. After changing my clothes I took a look at myself. No need to fix my hair. Sock. Where are you my dare sock? I walk over to my sock drawer and pick out an ankle black sock. I put it on before searching around my room for my black side backpack. It was no where in my sight. Goodness graces where did I put you. I really have to reorganize my room so that I won't lose anymore things. I finally found it hanging on my bathroom door. I grab it and open it. Then I pack my books, wrist wallet, and a towel. Then I walk toward the kitchen to grab a couple of water bottles and some snacks. I walk out of my room once everything was place into my bag. Headphone. I open my door again and walk toward my desk. I grab my headphone and my phone. 

 

Suho POV

 

"Hyung." I walk out of my house all change up and ready to go.

"So what are you two actually?" Kai asks straight forward.

"Ouch, what was that for?" Kai place a hand on the back of his head.

"That's- No your right." Baekhyun said thinking about it. 

"I know." Kai glare as Baekhyun hide behind Chanyeol.

"Sorry bro." Baekhyun raise his hand to surround.

"Back to the topic. Are you two dating?" Kyungsoo asks with a serious face.

"What make you guys think that?" I narrow my eye asking them.

"Well you two are like glue to each other." Sehun said with his hand.

"Hyung, you carry her like your life depend on it." Chanyeol said as the other nod.

"I'm sure there is more to the both of you." Kyungsoo said as he narrow his eye wrapping his arm.

"I agree." 

"I second that." Chanyeol and Baekhyun said after Kai. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter