Chapter 10 ~ Rest Area

If I Only Knew What I Got Myself Into
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter 10 ~ Rest Area}

The sound of my phone alarm woke me up. Reaching my hand out to the side table where I have place my phone at. I took a look at the time and it was already 7am. I turn around to only see a bare chest causing my eye widens and quickly turns away. Slowly I remove his hand that was wrapping around me before stepping out of the bed trying hard not to wake him up.

 

“What are you doing?” I pause hearing his voice behind me.

“Hehe um err… to the bathroom.” I rush into the restroom and close the door.

“When did he become shirtless anyway?” I mumble before walking toward the sink.

 

I didn’t want to go out of the restroom to see him shirtless again but I knew that I couldn’t kept myself lock up inside the restroom. Act like you saw nothing. I nod my head washing up to feel fresh before stepping out of the bathroom. Suho was sitting on the bed staring at me. I clearly just avoid looking at him since he was still shirtless. He walk pass me and got into the bathroom. After sighing out loud I decided to re-fix my hair because of the sleep. When I was done he was also done too. He walks out of the bathroom shirtless and a smile that can make any girl crawl for him. He walks toward me but I back up as he came closer and closer to me. Suddenly I hit the wall and stare at him while he was getting closer by the second. I close my eye as he was face to face to me. Could it be that he going to kiss me again? Like what happen yesterday inside his car. Nothing happening. Slowly I open my eye to see an amusing Suho laughing at me.

 

“Did you really want to kiss me that bad so you close your eye for it?” Suho pull his shirt from the chair.

“A-aniyo… pft. Why do I want to kiss a guy like you?” I turn my face away knowing that I big time at lying.

“Then why look away, Minnie. Cha.” Suho walk toward me again this time with a shirt on.

“Who me? Pft I didn’t look away. You must be seeing thing.” I push his chest while making a walk.

“Oh really now.” Suho follow behind me.

“Yeah.” I kick accidently kick the bed stand making me hit the bed with my face down.

 

I push myself up and turn around to see the laughing Suho. His smile and laugh is so cute. Aish what am I saying. I stood up but was push back down by Suho hand. He crawls on top of me with a smile plastering across his face. My hand automatically place themselves between our bodies that were touch each other. Suho let out a chuckle before brushing some hair off of my face. Suho lean forward as our face were just inches away. Pft. Second time today and there is no way I am closing my eye this time. He just goes to laugh at me if I close my eye and he does nothing to me. That just too embarrassing. I keep my eye open staring at his every move. I let out a loud enough gasp for him to hear. Our lip was once again touching each other. I can feel my cheek burning up from what is going on. He seems satisfied with what he did just now. I couldn’t help to push him away from me. I turn my head away so that he won’t get to see my fluster face. Suho pull away right after our door open.

 

“Sorry to walk in on you lover but it’s time to hit the road.” Young Hwa looks away with a smile on his face.

“I’ll be waiting for you guys downstairs… so umm finish up.” Young Hwa closes the door after giving Suho a wink.

“Y-yah.” I push him off of me.

“Let’s go.” Suho pull me up from the bed and walk toward the door.

“Wait.” I stop him from opening the door.

“Was that too little for your liking… You know… We could make it longer.” Suho smirk as he turns his head toward me.

“Yah!” I smack his arm.

“I forgot my bag.” I point to it.

“Then go get it.”

“Well how can I get it when you’re still holding onto my hand?” Suho look at our hand before he pulls his hand away.

“Already now.” I nod my head after grabbing my bag.

 

Suho hold my hand as we walk out of the hotel room. No kidding I can feel my heart pumping faster by the minutes while his hand was connected with mine. We got into the elevator and press the button to go to the first level. It was quiet between us. Neither of us want to say anything. The door open and we got out of it. There we saw his brother smiling at us. He stood up from the chair coming toward us.

 

“Already to hit the road, Myunnie.” Young Hwa call out his nickname that I gave him yesterday.

“Yeah, Hyung.” Young Hwa smile and walk out of the building.

 

We follow out the building right after him. The hotel driver pulls up with our car and hand the key to Suho. Suho got into the driver seat right after opening the door for me. I sat next to him while his brother took the backseat again with a smile on his face. We pull away from the hotel and enter into the freeway. Suho was driving in a constant speed trying to get us home. I stare out toward the window envious the outdoor. Then I heard my phone ringing from my bag.

 

“Ne, Minho oppa.” I check the caller ID before picking up any call.

“Mi Cha, are you guys heading home yet? Did Suho dare to do anything to you?” Minho oppa voice sound so scary right now.

“Ne, were on the way home now. We should be home in an hour. And no… Myunnie oppa… didn’t mistreat me.” I glance toward his way seeing him smiling.

“Myunnie oppa? Yah, when did you and Suho have gotten so close to each other!” I can hear my best friend voice shouting at me.

“Eunmi-ah… you’re at my house.”

“Well someone that lives here did PROMISE to meet me at my house but didn’t BOTHER to show up.”

“Hehe, Mianhae.”

“Not forgiven until you tell me why you’re with ‘Myunnie oppa’ and who the freak is he?”

“Okay. I will.”

“Don’t even try to forget about it, Miss. Mi Cha.”

“I won’t.”

“Minnie Cha…” I turn my head toward Suho.

“Ne.”

“Are you done talking on the phone?”

“Aniyo.”

“Let me talk to Suho.” Minho oppa said as I reach my phone toward him.

“What?”

“Minho oppa want to talk to you, Myunnie oppa.”

“Oh…” I place the phone on his ear while staring at his feature.

 

Suho… why is he smiling? That’s creepy but cute in a way. Yah, Mi Cha what are you thinking about. You can’t fall for this guy. I shook my head snapping my head away from his face. I turn back because I was still holding onto my phone against his ear. I can’t help it if I stare the side of his face while holding onto the phone.

 

“Minnie Cha.” He meets my glaze.

“N-ne.” why did I just stutter just now.

“They already hang up.” Suho didn’t bother to look toward my way anymore.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter