Chapter 8~ Stolen First Kiss

If I Only Knew What I Got Myself Into
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Chapter 8~ Stolen First Kiss}

Suho POV

 I drove pass our street to go home and continue to drive on the road. I took a small glance at her seeing how nervous she was sitting next me as we drove pass it. She looks cute when she nervous likes this. Omg what am I saying. She just a bookworm that got to tutor me because Mr. Han say so. I have to go meet them right now. We continue until the next stop. I made a turn at the light and enter toward the bridge.

 

“Where are you talking us?” She didn’t even bother to turn around to look at me.

“Incheon.”

“Suho-shi, why are we heading toward Incheon?” Mi Cha turns her head from the window.

“You’re not going to stop asking until I tell you correct.” Mi Cha nods her head.

“Well am just going to go pick up someone.” I shut her up with that answer.

 

She didn’t ask any more questions after hearing what I just say to her and stay still watching out the window. I took a glance at her from time to time to see what she is doing. All she did was just sitting there and just stares out with a smile on her face. I pull up to a gas station on the side of the road and got out of the car to pump gas after parking my car. I look over to her side just to find out that she was reading the books that she just brought 15 minutes ago. Then I walk toward the convenient store to buy some snacks and drinks. I pay for the stuff at the cashier and walk back toward my car. When I got to the car I open the door and toss in the snacks and drinks at Mi Cha before pushing down the leverage for the gas. Pretty soon the gas was done pumping and I took it off of my car placing it away. After that I close it shut before heading inside the car. I close my door after getting to my seat placing the seatbelt over me.

 

“Here some snack if you feel hungry.” She glance toward me after opening a water bottle.

“Gomabseubnida.” She gave me a bright smile taking out a bag of chip.

“Munjie eobs-eoyo.” I drove away from the gas station.

“Would you like some?”

“I’m driving.”

“Oh… okay. Say ah!” she open while having her body twist toward my way.

“You-“

“Just open your mou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter