Chapter 11 ~ Counting stars with a Goodnight Kiss

If I Only Knew What I Got Myself Into
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter 11 ~ Counting stars with a Goodnight Kiss}

I walk into my room closing the door behind me. Hyung and our parents were downstairs talking about random things that I don’t even bother to care for. My mind was filling up with the thought of her sweet lip. Her sweet scent still lingers on me. The way she smile and get along with whatever I did. Did she by any chance feel for me? Ha she a fool if she did. I jump into my bed and laying there staring at the ceiling. I shook my head and stood back up to grab some clothes so that I can change into. I snap my head toward the window only to see her getting dress with her window open. What the fudge? Is she really out of her mind to be changing or wearing clothes with her window open and blind up? But I got to say she does have some nice curves. Letting her white towel slide down she was putting on a purple lace bra on right after her .  My eye was dart at her figure didn’t even bother to close it. She was wearing a navy blue jean and a blue tank top, before layering it with a black cardigan. After she got dress into something that look like she was heading out, she start to dry her hair with the white towel instead of using a hair dryer.

 

“Joonmyun.” I close the curtain as fast I can as I hear hyung voice.

“N-ne.” turning my body around so that I can see his face.

“Yah, don’t tell me you been checking your girlfriend body.” I avoid making eye contact with him.

“Ah, I didn’t know that my innocent dongseng has a dirty mind.” Hyung smile walking toward me.

“Yah, hyung what did you want?” I snap as he stops walking.

“Umma said that dinner will be ready in 20 minutes.” Hyung pat my shoulder.

“What?” I glance at his way.

“I know you want it bad.” Hyung left me dumb fore as he walk toward my door.

“Yah! Hyung I wasn’t thinking about that!” I shout as he already close my door.

“Aish.” I walk into my bathroom right after I open the curtain not seeing Mi Cha anymore.

“Where did you go?”

 

Mi Cha POV

 

I was thankful enough to have Suho save me again. Although I don’t know why, I would be yelling for him when I’m in trouble or need help. Walking away from the public restroom today I was for sure that he’ll come looking for me when I haven’t return. Well at least that what I was hoping for when those boys decided to take me away. No drag me into the trees. It was still daylight but they still drag me. At that moment I was scared and my mind was thinking about how I can escape from them. Worst, how can Suho find me. Inside my head I was already screaming out to for help, from the only person that I need it from. I didn’t think that he’ll become my super hero today too. It just like in the book where the main girl gets save from the main guy and they’ll fall in love.

I got up from my bed shaking my head before heading toward my closet taking out some clothes so that I can take a quick shower. After a long 25 minutes I walk out of my bathroom having my towel wrap around my waist. My let my towel slides down as I got dress into my undergarment not bother by my open window. When I was finish dressing up I walk out of my room and went downstairs. Parent weren’t home until a couple hours while Minho oppa went to go meet someone. I grab my keys and walk out the door with my shoes on. A little fresh air walk won’t kill anyone would it. I walk out of the gate and turn my head to the side and start to walk away from the gate. I walk across Suho house toward the bus stop.

 

“Where are you going?” I stop walking hearing someone behind me.

“Joon-“ I turn around with a big smile but saw that it wasn’t the person I was hoping for.

“You are?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter