Chapter 3 ~ Dinner Time

If I Only Knew What I Got Myself Into
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter 3~ Dinner Time}

Suho POV -Continue-

The drive to the restaurant that they we’re talking about which wasn’t that far from the movie theater. The lady gives us a warm welcome to the place and directs us to a table. I took the seat at the corner of the table while the other walk forward and took their spot. Then I open the menu taking quick glances at it. Everything just looks so good. I have no clue onto what to get since I love them all. The bookworm is sitting in front of me with her book in her hand again.

 

“Would you like the usual?” Minho hyung ask as I lift up my head just to see Mi Cha nodding her head.

“Ne.” Mi Cha put down the menu and glace at the boys.

“What’s the usual?”

“There only certain thing that she’ll eat in this place. She doesn’t eat salmon.” I caught Mi Cha glancing toward our way.

“Ah.”

“What are you getting Suho hyung?” Sehun poke my cheek.

“Umm I don’t know either.”

“That seems good. But I still don’t know what to get. They look so good.” Sehun pout.

“Haha, this kid is still the same kid.” Hyung chuckle at Sehun, which only lead him to do his aneyo.

“Mmm. How about we get all kinds of rolls and share it.” Kai suggest.

“That’s not a bad idea.” Hyung agree along with Kai.

“Unagi maki, Tako, Amaebi, Kappa Maki, Ebi Nigiri, Hamachi, Ika Nigiri, Hotate Nigiri, Tamagoyaki, Futomaki, Ayu, Negitoro, Kani, Daikon Oshinko Maki, Chutoro, Inarizushi, Tsuna Mayo Maki, Matsubagani, and Oshizushi maki.” Hyung read the name out loud to us all.

“all those sound good.” I said as the rest of the guys just nodded their head.

 

Mi Cha POV

“Unagi maki, Tako, Amaebi, Kappa Maki, Ebi Nigiri, Hamachi, Ika Nigiri, Hotate Nigiri, Tamagoyaki, Futomaki, Ayu, Negitoro, Kani, Daikon Oshinko Maki, Chutoro, Inarizushi, Tsuna Mayo Maki, Matsubagani, and Oshizushi maki.” Minho oppa read it toward us all.

“all those sound good.” Apparently the guys likes the ideas.

“Are you okay with those, Mi Cha?” I lift my head up to see Suho talking to me.

“Oh, Ne.” I simply reply before lifting up my novel book again.

“Yah, bookworm. Would it kill you to stop reading?” Slowly pulling away from my book from my hand, just to see that person get smack in the head by Eunmi.

“Don’t you yah my bookworm.” Eunmi sat back down to her seat.

“She has a name Kai.” Sehun turn his face toward him.

“We’ll it got her to stop reading, didn’t it.” Kai scratch his head.

 

The waiter came over to the table and took our huge order. But it was a normal thing since it was one of Minho oppa friend father who own this place. The guys continue to chitchat about this that I clearly didn’t care for. So I just continue to read my novel. At the comer or my eye I can see Kai and Eunmi getting along pretty well. Pretty soon our orders were here and everyone was surprise on how it was presented beside me and Minho oppa.

 

“Pass the plate around so that everyone can get some.” Minho oppa pass the plates around so that everyone can get a piece of it.

“Kamsahamnida.” I grab the plate from Minho oppa and place one down to my plate before passing it toward Suho.

“Wow, this taste good.” Baekhyun pick up the tako and place inside of his mouth.

“I agree with Baekhyun.” Chanyeol pick up his chop stick to grab some pink ginger.

“I second that.” Kai pick up some wasbi and place it on top of his futomaki.

“I can see why Mi Cha and Minho hyung likes to come here.” Sehun open his mouth and place the Hamachi inside.

“We should come here more often, Mi Cha.” Eunmi call me and I just nod my head in respond.

“Anyeonghaseyo.” I lift my head up to see a man in a chief suit standing behind Sehun and Suho.

“Wow, the almighty Chief is here.” Minho oppa face stare up with a smile.

“Yah, Mi Cha. Don’t remember oppa.” His voice sound familiar and so does his face.

“*cough Key oppa cough” Minho oppa fake cough sound.

“Yah. You want to die.”

“Yah is that a threat now.” Minho oppa playfully said.

“Aish this kid.” Minho oppa let out a laugh.

“Key oppa. You look so dif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter