Chapter 6 ~ Home Late

If I Only Knew What I Got Myself Into
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter 6 ~ Home Late}

Mi Cha POV -continue-

"What!" Eunmi shout while slamming her palm into the table.

“Shh! You’re too loud.”

“Why did they do that to you?”

“She wants me to stay away from Suho, but the problem is that I can’t until he passes this exam.”

“Why did you even agree to tutor him anyway? Do you know how much trouble you’re going to have coming your way?”

“I know and next time I’ll be careful. I promise. So stop worrying about it.” I flash her smile while standing up from my chair.

“Stop making that face or else you is going to have wrinkle.” Eunmi stand up from her chair.

“Come on let’s get going. I got to get home.” Eunmi stood beside me and help me out of the door.

“Okay, I’ll drop you off of the bus stop.” Eunmi walk us down the street.

 

We got to the bus stop and she wait for me to get on before walking toward her house. Eunmi house was just a couple of block away from school and the place that we just ate. The bus came and I got on taking the seat close to the window waving good bye to her. The bus pulls away. Look like am alone. It’s dark already. Pretty soon I got to the stop toward my house. I got off of the bus and walk down the street. The street was dark with no light around giving me the chill. I walk forward anyway not caring for anything that can possibly happen.

 

“Yeoboseyo.” I pick up my phone.

“Yah! Where the hell are you at?!” I pull my phone away from my ear because of his voice.

“Coming home.”

“Don’t you know what time it is, missy?”

“Just a little passes 7pm.”

“Get your straight home, Missy.”

“Ok, oppa.” I hang up the phone on him before he gets the change to yell at me some more.

“Ah.” I scream as a hand was place on my shoulder.

“You’re that scared of me.” I turn around to see who it was.

“A-aniyo.” I turn around and make my back face him.

“Why are you coming home so late like this?”

“Well it’s a long story. Why are you here this late?”

“Well uncle and auntie call me to come over… and I guess I know what it was about. Don’t tell me that you went out with a boy and didn’t bother to pick up the phone.”

“A-aniyo. I just went to go eat with Eunmi that’s all. I didn’t think that it will cause a chaos.” I mumble to myself.

“What happen?” he bend down and took a look at my ankle.

“Oh that… well… I… sort got pick on today, but no worry I didn’t get buries up at all. Thanks to someone. But let’s get home, Onew.” Onew bend down in front of me.

“Get on. I’ll take you home.”

“You don’t have too. I can walk.”

“Stop being stubborn likes your brother.” Onew pull me onto his back.

“Gamsahabnida.”

“Don’t mention it. You’re just like my little sister. What do you eat for you to be this light?”

“I eat normal food, of course.” We’re just a couple of block away from my house.

“And yet you’re still this light.”

“Whatever, Onew oppa just wants to says that so that I can lose weight?”

“You say it not me.” I knew I was heavy that why I didn’t want anyone to give me a piggy back ride.

“Onew oppa, stop being a weirdo.” I smile and look away.

“It can’t be help. We’ll we’re here.” Onew oppa place me down right at the front door so that I can walk into the house.

“Gamsahabnida, for taking me all the way home.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter