Chapter 12 ~ Suho Silly Request

If I Only Knew What I Got Myself Into
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter 12 ~ Suho Silly Request}

Moring came as the sun ray hit my eye. A smile came upon my face as I turn to see what time it was. It was still early in the morning. I got up from my bed and rush to the restroom to do my daily routine before heading downstairs for breakfast. I got into my school uniform and pat on my back pack before heading downstairs. I walk down with a smile on my face. Appa and Minho oppa along with Umma was all downstairs starting to eat their breakfast.

 

“Why are you up so early?” Umma ask as I took my sit next to her.

“Cause… I just feel like getting up in the morning.” I grab a piece of bread and place it on my plate.

“Are you sure it got nothing to do with Suho?” Minho oppa blow a kiss toward my way causing me to choke on the bread.

“Pft, what are you saying, oppa.” I fake a chuckle.

“Suho?” Umma stare at us.

“Who is this Suho?” Appa ask as I felt nervous.

“Appa, Umma, Suho is Joonmyun. Our next door neighbor son.” Minho oppa said as they nod their head.

“So are you guys dating?” Umma ask moving closer toward me.

“A-aniyo.”

“He’s the younger son of the Kim correct?” I nod my head.

“Ah, would you guys look at the time… I’m late to go meet up with someone.” I lied.

 “Good bye Umma. Goodbye Appa.” I place a kiss on their cheek.

“More like going to see Suho.” I smack his head and rush to the door.

“Yah!” I close the front door giggling to myself.

 

I walk out of the house gate and made my way toward the main street that was just down the road. My head turn toward Suho house to see if he is going to come out. Yah, why are you waiting for him? It’s not like the weekend can change your relation between each other. Pabo. I shook my head and start walking again. Since it was still early I decide not to take the bus or car to school and walk there instead. It wasn’t a long lonely walk instead a peaceful one instead. I reach the school gate seeing it open already I walk inside. There weren’t many students that love to come in the early morning like what I am doing right now. I took the stairs before making a left turn into my class

 

“You’re here early.” Mr. Ok walks into the room with his things in hand.

“Ah yeah.” I stay in my seat as his place his things on the table.

“Good morning.” Students came into the room greeting the teacher.

 

I just stay in my seat reading the book that I bought the other day. It was really a good book at least that what I think of it. My head gave me a flashback to the scene where his lip touching mine inside the car the other day. Pabo. Don’t think about it.  I shook my head from side to side before taking notice that Eunmi was already sitting on her spot. She turns her head giving me a death glare. That she wants to know what happen in the weekend and why did I ditch her. I turn toward her and sheepily smile. She only sent me a glare telling to spill the bean.

 

“Miss. Choi. Mi. Cha.” Eunmi was staring at me seriously.

“Y-yeah.” I get nervous every time she calls me by my full name.

“Are you and Suho dating?” She didn’t shout but rather saying it quiet.

“Aniyo.”

“Aniyo. Then why did I see him kissing you.” From the corner of my eye I saw Victoria glaring at us.

“Haha you’re so funny.” I laugh it off as Suho took his seat.

“Liar.”

“I’ll explain later.” I face back to the board.

 

Mr. Ok starts the lesson while my mind was still n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter