Chapter 1 ~ Movie Night

If I Only Knew What I Got Myself Into
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter 1 ~ Movie Night}

   

Mi Cha POV 

"Yay, Mi Cha. Why are you always in the school library?" Eunmi ask as she walks into the private study room located in the back of the library.

"Because I'm in love with these books so much." I hug my book that was lying in front of me.

"Didn't you promise me that you'll enjoy life this year?" Eunmi said as I place the book in my hand down.

"I am." I gave her a warm smile and lift up my novel book up again.

"Yay, that's not what I meant." Eunmi folded her arm across her chest while taking the seat right next to me.

"Let's go, do something fun for a change, please." Eunmi beg as she tugs my arm back and forth.

"Okay, fine." I was starting to get annoy by her nagging and tugging my arm so I gave in.

"Great! Let’s go out for a movie, please. It has been a couple of months since we left for a movie." I nodded my head closing the novel that I had in my hand.

"Okay, that sound good but at, what time do you want to go?" I stood up from my seat grabbing a hold of my bag before placing it on my shoulder.

"Umm. How about something scary! So let’s head out around 7:30pm. Sound good to you." Eunmi voice was jumping like a little kid that just won some candy.

"Umm… okay." I lift those books off of the table and took it to the front counter.

"Yes." Eunmi close the door behind as she follow me out.

"Let go home." After checking out the books that I wanted we walk out of the school library.

 

When we finally got out the school library doors and travel down the hallway before making a right turn toward the school gate, there we saw some after school and detention students walking out of the gate. Usually I would be gone after couple of minutes when they all left school. We got out of the school gate just to see Eunmi car waiting for her. She turns her head toward my way flashing a bright smile.

 

"Well, that's my car. Come on. I’ll drop you off." Eunmi pull my arm and ran toward the car.

"Eunmi, I can't. Appa would be here any min-"

"Mi Cha!" I heard Appa voice before turning my head around.

"See you at 7:20pm then." I nodded my head giving her a warm hug.

"Don't be late." Eunmi yell at me as I ran toward my car.

"So… where are you girls heading out tonight?" Appa ask as we were now sitting inside the car.

"Eunmi, wants to go see a movie tonight. Since we haven’t hang out for months now." Appa pull away from the school front gate and drove us home.

"Oh I see. It's a good thing that you have a friend like that. You really need to get out of the house sometime.” Appa said as I nodded my head while reading the novel again.

"What time will you guys be heading out?" Appa stop at the traffic lights.

"Movie start at 7:30pm but we're leaving at 7:25pm." I answer while keeping my head force on the novel still.

"Okay. Just make sure to be home by 9pm okay. No later than that or I'll send your brother after you." Appa said as we were getting near our home.

"Minho Oppa is home!"  I drop my book and turn my head toward Appa.

"Yeah, he just got home this morning." Appa said as he pull into our drive way.

 

I grab my things out of Appa car before rushing to the front door. Standing there in front while s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter