Joining the League (Sequel to The Third Time)

One Shots Collated

It had been a week since U-KISS got back together. The couples were all in lovey-dovey state and it started creeping Kiseop out. Sitting on his seat at the dining table, Kiseop thought he had the whole house (except the couple rooms, yes, they decided to share rooms according to couples) to himself. The other six can make out with each other for all he cares. As long as they don’t make...inappropriate noise.

Kevin suddenly came trotting out. “Hello.”

Kiseop choked as the water he was drinking went down the wrong way. “Um, hello.”

“Are you okay? I didn’t mean to scare you!” Kevin fussed as he patted Kiseop’s back with a little strength to help Kiseop feel better.

“Aren’t you in the room with Kibum-hyung?” Kiseop asked, trying to sound as natural as possible. I mean, a couple and a room, there isn’t much things for them to do in there.

“Oh, he got bored of monitoring our past performances so he went to bed. I got bored of staring at him sleep so I came out.” Kevin shrugged and went to the kitchen to get himself a cup of apple juice.

Kiseop hit his head, feeling bad that he actually thought they would...erm...

“So, what are you doing out here by yourself? Thinking about something?” Kevin asked as he sat opposite Kiseop, crossing his legs while he was at it.

“Yeah, thinking about what awaits us in the future.” Kiseop smiled back.

“Don’t you ever...feel lonely? Especially since all six of us have someone to cuddle with? I mean, I can break free from Kibum-hyung and give you some warmth if you want, but the feeling is different.” Kevin pouted. “I feel bad for you.”

“Oh no. Please don’t, Kibum-hyung might murder me.” Kiseop shook his head in fear. “It’s fine, we’re all like one family, so it doesn’t matter if you have a boyfriend or not. It’s like your parents don’t mind you getting a boyfriend because you still love them and vice versa.”

“So you don’t ever want to have someone special?” Kevin tried again. “You know, I have some friends so...”

“You’re not going to do match-making, are you? Please-” Kiseop got cut off by the doorbell.

“Go get it.” Kevin chuckled as he ordered Kiseop to go open the door. “Quick, I think I ordered pizza!”

Kiseop’s previous unwillingness disappeared as he heard “pizza”. Kevin laughed, seemingly knowing that something was going to happen.

“Hi-” The person greeted before cutting it short. “Oh. Hello Kiseop-ssi.”

“Erm...hello, who are you?” Kiseop started uncomfortably. It was pretty weird talking to a probable fanboy.

“I’m Joonwon, Kevin-hyung’s ex-bandmate.” The male greeted with a smile. “Is Kevin-hyung in?”

“Yes, I’m right here, Joonwonie~” Kevin shouted sweetly. “Kiseop-ah, invite Joonwonie in!”

“Oh. Come on in.” Kiseop scratched his head, unsure of what to do. Why is Joonwon carrying pizza? Does he have two jobs or something?

“Ooh~ Pizza! Thank you, Joonwonie~” Kevin cooed as he took the pizza boxes from Joonwon. “How are they treating you?”

“Mm, things has been pretty good. Don’t worry. Oh by the way, magnae found some of your clothes in the laundry. Told me to pass them to you after knowing I’m visiting.” Joonwon grinned as he took a seat and passed Kevin his clothes.

“That’s nice, I thought they wouldn’t like you because of me. Then, I’ll be horribly sorry. Magnae’s nice to not throw away my clothes. This is my favourite!” Kevin announced as he hugged his clothes. “Stay for dinner, all right?”

“Okay then, I’ll give them a call.” Joonwon nodded and walked to the balcony to make the call. “Your dormitory is so much bigger, wow.”

Kevin chose to ignore that praise, turning to Kiseop. “How is he?”

Kiseop blinked, before finally understanding. “You planned this, didn’t you? You-”

“Kevin? Why are you out here?” Kibum pouted as he walked out. “The bed’s cold without you, come here.”

Kevin jumped out his seat and winked at Kiseop. “Take good care of Joonwonie~ I approve of this relationship!”

Kibum ignored the fact that he didn’t understand anything, only bringing Kevin closer and hugging him from the back as they penguin-walked back to their room.

-

Alexander and Eli skipped out, arms linked.

“That sounds pretty fun! I think- Ew! Eli, I didn’t know you’re such a hopeless romantic.” Kiseop cringed at the image. “Joonwon, this is Eli and the other is Alexander.”

“I know, I’m a fan.” Joonwon smiled.

“Oh.” Kiseop’s reply that lacks of something coherent was obvious.

Alexander waved enthusiatically. “Is this Kiseop’s friend?”

Eli whacked Alexander lightly on his arm. “Don’t do that, babe. You’d scare him away.”

Kiseop blushed as Joonwon shrugged. “We’ve been talking for three hours so I guess we’re friends.”

Soohyun’s laughter made it obvious that he had been eavesdropping for a while. “Alexander failed.”

Dongho was seen on Soohyun’s back as the couple made their way out to the dining table. “Is dinner ready yet?”

“Yeah, dinner’s here, just need some reheating.” Kiseop pointed at the boxes of pizza.

“PIZZA!” Dongho cheered as Soohyun turned his head to steal a kiss from the adorable boy.

“Ew, get a room.” Kiseop frowned, pointing at their guest discreetly.

“Don’t worry about it.”

The six looked around, unable to comprehend where the voice came from.

Kevin grinned. “You’ll be joining the league soon enough.”

Kibum followed after his boyfriend with a smirk.

Damn it, they’ve been spying.

-

Just for fun, because if not Kiseop is forever alone lol.