This is a SooVin fanfic. I'm kidding.

One Shots Collated

(This was written during Shut Up! :D)

“Okay boys, we’re going to start shipping SooVin.” The manager said as he held papers with details on their schedule.

“What?! Why?!” The youngest two cried out in harmony.

“Take it slow, I’m not done. Next is DongBum.”

“WHAT?!” Dongho shrieked. “That’s bringing wrong to the maximum, it’s just wrong! I want my Soohyunnie-hyung.”

“And I want my baby, sorry Kevin.” Soohyun tightened his grip around Dongho who had been lying in his arms since they took a break from practising.

“I want Kibummie-hyung too...” Kevin cuddled closer to Kibum, who returned the affection by pulling Kevin closer.

“Why?” Kibum plainly asked, not bother to announce how he wants, no, needs the other.

“Waittt.”

“Say it all at once.” Eli said, annoyed with the unnecessary suspense. “And what about us three?”

“The two are the main shipping pairing, but obvious it’s only for performances and fan services, which means you can go back to the real pairings, but for promotions of Shut up!!, it’s mostly that. EliXander’s the last pairing and I didn’t say it because you two are a given kind of thing with both as rappers. Kiseop comes in when all the pairings get messed up because the company disallows only switching between main pairings and real pairings.”

“Huh?”

“Like...XanderHyun?”

The two looked at each other. “Eww!”

“Don’t eww and just do it.” The manager stated before he could get drowned by complaints.

Kevin turned to Kiseop and gave him a hug. “I’m really sorry if we made you feel left out.”

Kiseop opened his mouth, but immediately closed it when Kibum glared at him. Kiseop sighed and returned Kevin’s hug. “It’s okay, Kevin. It’s okay.”

-

“Yes, that means your hands touch their faces and slide across their necks...”

Dongho took in a deep breath.

So did Kevin.

Kibum only warned everyone. “Don’t mess up.”

Alexander and Eli were fine. They just had to make sure they DON’T touch because Alexander’s hand was dangerously close to the other’s bottom.

Kiseop was great. No need for coordination, everything was definitely easier.

And so they started filming.

Soohyun brought up his hand and made a round around Kevin head, having a slight accidental contact when he reached the neck because he had to be as close as possible.

Dongho did his part well and managed to avoid any kind of contact. Not that Kibum really minded any contact with the baby of the group, but Dongho wanted to try as hard as he knew Soohyun would. He secretly smiled at that thought.

Alexander resisted, he resisted hard. He put his hand as far as possible in case he couldn’t resist temptations. Why was it always him that gets tempted in their relationship?

“Cut, Kiseop, sorry, you’re too far out. Move in a little.” Kiseop nodded and took a step inwards when he noticed Kibum giving him a look that spelt m-u-r-d-e-r.

“It’s okay, Kibummie-hyung, it wasn’t that bad anyway.” Kevin smiled as sweetly as he saw and thus tried to get Kibum to stop glaring at Kiseop. Poor Kiseop has to endure the members doing couple things with him alone, and now he has to suffer Kibum’s horrifying glares. Kevin wanted to save him somehow.

“Start again boys.” The director called out

And so they did. Everyone of them did their job, this time, both Soohyun and Dongho touched the person opposite them.

Kevin couldn’t resist. The slight touch only made it worse.

He sneezed.

Kibum turned to Kevin and immediately attended to him. “Are you alright? Too cold? Need a break?”

“No, no, it was just itching.” Kevin giggled sheepishly at his overprotective boyfriend as he rubbed his nose adorably.

Kiseop pouted. When he interrupted the filming, Kibum glares at him. When Kevin caused them to redo the whole thing, Kibum doesn’t even show a sign of harshness.

Unfair.

-

Dongho ran with all his might. “Soohyunnie-hyung!”

“Dongho-ah!” Soohyun sped up as he got closer to the other.

Everyone around widened their eyes.

“I miss you so so much!” Dongho cried and circled his arms around the older’s neck as he jumped up.

They were in the same studio since yesterday noon, even sleeping in each other’s embrace for an hour before they had to return to work.

“I miss you too!” Soohyun pecked the younger’s forehead as he felt Dongho’s legs wrap themselves around his waist. He rubbed Dongho’s back as a kind of comfort before placing those strong arms around Dongho to keep him from falling off. The magnae then pulled away with the cute toothy smile of his.

The thing was, the only thing they had done was touch another person.

“Are you proud of me? I managed to only touch Kibum-hyung ONCE.” Dongho cheered.

Soohyun ruffled Dongho’s head lovingly.

“Where’s my prize?” Dongho nudged Soohyun, attempting to hint his dumb boyfriend.

“What prize?”

He’s really dumb.

Dongho pouted.

Finally understanding, Soohyun leaned in for a kiss and captured the younger’s mouth with his own, feeling the soft, plump lips pressed gently but yet forcefully against his.

-

Kevin shrieked as he saw Eli and Kiseop exchanging saliva in a less gross way (or not, depends on you). “Am I supposed to act as if I didn’t just...just see this-”

“What?! Binnie, are you okay?” Kibum flew in and search for his boyfriend as soon as he recognised the boy’s scream. He looked at Eli and Kiseop, before understanding the situation. “Oh.”

“We tried to get a room.” Kiseop started guiltily.

“Does Alexander know? Are we supposed to keep it from him? Oh man, you guys!” Kevin paced around the room in search of a solution.

“I hear my name~!” Alexander sang as he walked in.

Kevin screamed. “NO! DON’T COME IN YET!”

Too late, Alexander already walked in, a yam ice-cream in hand.

“AHH! You saw nothing! You saw nothing!” Kevin jumped at the sight of Alexander.

Kibum s his hands around Kevin and pulled him in, resting his head on the younger’s shoulder. “Calm down, Kevin. We’ll explain it.”

“I saw nothing? Obviously, I just came in.” Alexander stared at Kevin weirdly.

“Kibummie-hyung?! You are in this...this thing too?” Kevin flailed his arms around as he tried to explain the situation without letting Alexander find out anything.

“I know what happened, but no, you are the only one.” Kibum turned Kevin to face him and stared at the latter in a way that made him unable to doubt Kibum. “Kiseop, you tell him.”

Kiseop sighed in relief. Kibum had been warning him and the other two to keep the “one love, three guys” thing down because Kevin might get shocked to death or something. Anything, but Kiseop was sure there was something that went “as long as it concerns Kevin”.

Miraculously and obediently, all three kept it down.

Alexander grinned when he realised what the whole thing was about. He took Kiseop’s wrist and circled the latter’s arm around his own waist.

“You guys just made infidelity legal?!”



HEHE. DID I TRICK ANY OF YOU INTO BELIEVING IT WAS THE K BROTHERS AS OT3? :D