First Halloween

One Shots Collated

“Are the bulbs all loose?”

“Check.”

“Are the spaces all filled?”

“Check.”

“Are the humans all in place?”

“Dongho, you there?”

“Mm.”

“Is Xander-hyung still breathing on your side?”

“I hope so.”

“Check then.”

“Okay, good luck.”

“You too.”

Kibum then kept his walkie-talkie, no longer talking to Soohyun. He felt around for Kevin’s wrist, before moving his hand down to intertwine their fingers together.

“Fighting.” Kibum turned his head to his right and smiled into the darkness.

“You too, hyung!” Kevin giggled, and he could feel Eli roll his eyes on the other side of him. “Hey, don’t be a spoilsport.”

“You guys give me goosebumps. Mind quitting the act because I feel like a complete third wheel?” Eli shivered slightly.

Kevin ignored the slightly older member and played with Kibum’s fingers while waiting. After what felt like eternity, Kibum broke the silence.

“Is he coming?” Kibum asked enthusiastically, albeit quietly.

“I don’t know. Hyung, do you think we should get a prettier-”

“Shh! Kevin, later.” Kibum shushed.

“You asked me to keep quiet?!” Kevin sounded hurt, but the place was too dark for anyone to see his expression.

“Kevin, we’re on a mission.” Kibum tried consoling, his eyes still at the door.

“Well, that’s no excuse. I want to break up with you!” Kevin sniffed, shifting away from Kibum and retrieving his hand.

“Binnie!” Kibum called out in a hushed whisper.

“Shh! I can hear you without the walkie-talkie even.” Soohyun quietly commanded through the walkie-talkie, and Kibum pulled Kevin back into position. “I don’t care what lovers’ quarrel you two have, but we’ve decided to give Kiseop the first and the best Halloween ever.”

“I don’t want to do this anymore!” Kevin pouted sulkily and stomped off, and at the same moment, the door opened. Eli quickly pulled Kevin back and covered his mouth.

“Don’t ruin our plans or we’ll murder you.” Eli whispered.

At the sight of Kiseop, Kevin immediately got back into position, excited to scare Kiseop again. However, he shook Kibum’s hand away when the older tried to hold his hand.

“Is anyone there?” Kiseop frowned and looked at the dark house. He felt around for a switch he knew the exact position of, but when he switched on the lights, the house was as dark as before. “Hello? Is there a cut off in electricity?”

“Ki-Ki...” Kevin said as planned with his falsetto softly. “Sssss”

“Kiss?” Kiseop asked the darkness. “Who’s there?”

“Saaaav- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Kevin shrieked suddenly, causing everyone in the room to jump from the sudden loudness.

“Don’t play with me! What’s this? Kevin? Is that you? Or Xander-hyung?” Kiseop worriedly took a second step. Thankfully he was wearing something white, so the little light that got into the house could reflect off his white t-shirt, helping the “ghosts and whatnots” see his position.

Dongho appeared from the bottom of the dining table in white cloth and long wig, face ruined by horribly put on make-up. He slowly crawled out, pushing a chair on purpose to cause the dragging sound that sent cold shivers down Kiseop’s spine.

“Soohyun-hyung? Where are you? Didn’t you call me here?” Kiseop yelled. “I’m going to go!”

Dongho crawled out faster and grabbed Kiseop’s leg, causing him to freak out and kick Dongho ruthlessly. Adding another hand to tighten his grip around the older man, Dongho tried to make sure his face was safe from the kicks.

“LET ME GO! AHHHHHHHHHH!” Kiseop screamed,

After the first few seconds of scare, Kiseop finally calmed down and pull Dongho’s hands away from his ankle. Dongho then grabbed Kiseop’s hands and growled at him, lifting himself up by pushing down Kiseop’s hand, causing Kiseop to freak out the second time, falling onto the floor.

“AHHHHHH!”

Eli tried to keep in his snicker, and Kibum pinched his arm to help him curb the laughter.

Dongho then fell lifelessly on the ground, face facing the floor. Kiseop pushed himself away from the “dead body” and slowly stood up, looking around cautiously.

“Is this a joke?” Kiseop asked warily, kicking the “dead body” to watch for any reaction.

Dongho immediately grabbed Kiseop’s leg again, which made the older scream and kick even harder. When Kiseop finally got his leg back, he told himself to not go close to the “dead body” again. Dongho sneakily smirked. Magnaes are not easy, no way he would let Kiseop kick him, even if he’s supposed to be dead now.

Kiseop turned towards the door and made a run for it, but couldn’t see where he was going and ended up tripping over himself. As he fell forward, Eli ran towards him and caught him. Kevin had no choice but to follow, waiting for Eli to “bite” Kiseop with his fake vampire teeth although their attack was supposed to be when Kiseop moves forward from where he was, at Dongho’s spot.

Kiseop shrieked as he felt teeth on the skin between his neck and his shoulder. Yet, he was unable to struggle, strong arms holding him in place. He was then carried into the house, further from the exit, and felt liquid rolled down his chest from where he was being bitten.

He heard light footsteps leaving him before he was being made to kneel on the ground by whoever was holding him. That person finally let him escape the strong grip. As Kiseop made a desperate attempt to get hold of the person (if it was a person at all), his other hand went up to feel that liquid.

He was unable to catch hold of the person that disappeared into the darkness. He brought his other hand closer to his eyes to see what that liquid was. In the little light that he could see with, he recognised the colour to be red.

“Vampires exist?” Kiseop asked faintly, feeling the spot that was being bitten down on. Since he was being “bitten” for a long time, there was a puncture though the skin was not torn. To his hands, it felt like the skin tore, and when he touched the area, it hurts. “Crap, am I going to turn into a vampire?”

Kibum took it as his cue to fall forward, and Eli threw a sleeping bag down to make the sound more believable (Kibum would complain if he has to abuse his body). Kiseop cautiously turned his head and saw a pumpkin head with clothes. Its hands were straws and it was using its legs to push himself towards Kiseop. As the legs bent, Kiseop realised the head was a hundred and eighty degrees from where it was supposed to be.

“AHHHHHHHHHH! GET AWAY FROM ME!” Kiseop kicked the pumpkin ruthlessly, which caused the pumpkin head to slowly turn to face him. “Sorry! Sorry! Don’t come after me!”

Kevin chuckled internally at how Kibum was being abused by Kiseop’s fear. Kevin had the easiest job for the night, only needing to pour “blood” down his fellow member. Eli pinched Kevin’s arm when he faintly saw the silly smile on the younger face, causing Kevin to shriek in pain.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Kiseop yelled as he heard another scream, looking around frantically. The pumpkin head successfully blocked his exit route, only being able to move inwards. Somehow, there were things blocking his way everywhere else, and he could only continue moving deeper into the house.

(Kevin rubbed his arm with a sad pout, Eli only shrugged.)

He blindly d around in the darkness and dragged his feet in case he tripped over something. He entered the only possible room since it was the only one with opened doors. It was the nearest, too.

“Kevin? Kibum-hyung? Are you there?” Kiseop cowardly called out, since the room belonged to the couple. He found himself only able to move forward. “Hello?”

There was suddenly a free-standing wardrobe before him, something that he was positively sure belonged somewhere else, although in the same room. The doors opened and a body fell forward, wrapped in what seemed like torn white cloth. It was tainted with red patches and as much as Kiseop didn’t like it, the body fell on him.

“YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Kiseop screamed, although standing rooted to his position. The body fell onto the floor after rocking unstably. “Why are you ruining our dorm?! Who are you?!”

The mummy didn’t reply (which was really weird, considering that all those cloth wrapped the noisiest member), laying stiffly on the floor. Kiseop figured he would have to cross this dead mummy to understand the whole situation, and so he did, taking in deep breaths to prepare himself for the next scare.

Instead of a horrifying scare, he got the biggest scare of his life to see Soohyun laying on the bed, knife ed in his stomach, blood all around the room and on his shirt.

“Soo-Soohyun-hyung?” Kiseop called out weakly, before running to the older man and shaking him. “Wake up! Don’t die! Who the heck did this to you?!”

Tears immediately got into his eyes, quickly rolling down his cheeks. “Why?! Who killed you?! Don’t leave me yet!”

“I told you to save me...” A voice sobbed, and Kiseop immediately looked up. However, Soohyun’s face was as peaceful as he last saw it.

“I begged you...” Kiseop stared at Soohyun and frowned. The voice sounded somewhat familiar...

“You never came...” An airy whisper at the side of his ears before he was caught firmly, arms and legs unable to move. “Now, you shall...”

Kiseop shut his eyes tight and screamed with all his might.

“Have a happy Halloween~!” Kevin squealed, returning to his normal voice, hugging Kiseop tightly from the front. The room got lit up as Dongho switched on the lights. “Poor Kiseopie! You must be scared to death! Hyung, wake up already!”

Soohyun immediately flung the fake knife onto the floor, tapping for Kevin to pull away from the hug and then hugging Kiseop. “Wow, didn’t know I mean so much to you.”

Eli chuckled and bared his teeth to Kiseop from the back, since he was the one holding onto Kiseop’s limbs. “I bit you, now you shall be my vampire wife!”

“Very unromantic, Eli.” Kiseop and Kevin shook their head disappointedly, before Kiseop broke out into a smile.

“But all right.” Kiseop pecked Eli’s cheeks for a short second and smiled at him.

Alexander tore the clean part of the cloth wrapping him to wipe Kiseop’s tears. “First thing first, I didn’t come up with this idea. They made me do it.”

“It was Dongho!”

“What?! Not me! It’s Soohyun-hyung!”

“How’s that possible?! I only agreed because Eli suggested it!”

“No! Dongho was the one!”

“Don’t bully me!”

Kibum pulled Kevin closer to him and hugged his waist from the back, but was instantly pushed away. “Binnie...”

(Kiseop tried to stop the blaming. “It’s fine, I’m not going to murder any of you.”)

“I told you. We’re breaking up.” Kevin looked in another direction despite Kibum’s tugging.

Perplexed, Kiseop turned to the other members for an explanation.

“They got into a quarrel while waiting for you to appear.” Dongho shrugged, looking in the full-length mirror in the room at himself. “Gosh, I’m quite convincing a ghost.”

“Forgive me!” Kibum pouted cutely. “I just wanted this to be a success. It did, didn’t it?”

“It did, but you shut me up.” Kevin stood akimbo.

The rest of the members looked at each other. “Should we leave you two to quarrel while we get supper?”

“No!” Kevin shook his head and sulked. “I want supper too!”

Kiseop ruffled Kevin’s soft hair and shook his head. “Unless you forgive Kibum-hyung. I don’t know what happened, but hey, the whole scaring thing was kind of fun. And wow, it’s scarier than those in amusement parks. Besides, if you were talking the whole time, I bet it wouldn’t be that scary.”

“I was just-” Kevin sulked and sighed. “Fine, maybe I talk a little too much and a little randomly, but that’s Xander-hyung’s fault!”

“My fault?!” Alexander shrieked. “Hey! I didn’t even talk!”

“Well, if you did, it’ll be pretty scary. You’re in the closet, alone.” Eli chuckled. “All right! No more quarrelling! Let’s go eat, I’m starving.”

Dongho nodded enthusiastically. “I say we should eat Takoyaki! I love Takoyaki!”

“Uh...can we go out like that?” Soohyun looked at every member and raised his eyebrows. “Maybe we should get manager-hyung to get us food.”

“Yeah, good idea.” Kibum agreed, pulling Kevin in for a hug. This time, the younger didn’t pull away. He grinned, before glaring at the other members. “And you guys have to clean our room before bedtime.”

Kevin blinked before looking at the room, then screaming loudly. “OH ME GOSH! I DIDN’T KNOW THIS WAS OUR ROOOOOOOOOOM!”

-

Okay, uh, if you see the map, there’s some kind of unexplained lame joke.
You see Kibum having an original spot and then a final spot.
Uh, it’s kinda obvious, but why don’t you guys guess why that happened? XDD
Yay for 4 comments and 26 commenters~~ :D