TCL 20: The Leaving

This Cruel Life.

POV
I-II : Author's
III : Sehun's


I.

            Sehun pull Jiyeon’s hand to the hospital park. Jiyeon looks around her. The surroundings, I can describe that there are more visitors than patients that supposed to hang out here in order to recover. Yes, the purpose of the park is for the patients that maybe feel bored staying inside their room or in order to recover. Sehun took a sit on a wooden bench in front of him, pulling Jiyeon’s hand along, sitting beside him. Jiyeon looks away, crossing her arm over her chest.

            “What is it? The thing that you wanted to talk about,” Jiyeon starts the conversation. She felt hard at first, but indeed she started it. Sehun changes his sitting position, facing Jiyeon. He stares at her for a while, saying nothing.

            “Why are you avoiding me? Why did someone named Qri picked up my call instead of you? Why did you left me alone at the café, crying? Is something bothering you? Did I do something wrong?” Sehun is attacking the lady in front of him dozen of questions.

            “First, Sehun-shi, I am not avoiding you. Second, that someone named Qri you mention just now is older than you, so I supposed you to remark her as a noona and she picked up the call because I can’t. Third, I didn’t left you alone instead I excused myself because my eyes were hurting back at that time. Fourth, nothing is bothering me. Fifth, you did something wrong and I’m sure you don’t know what. And lastly, don’t ever appear in front of me anymore because I don’t feel like seeing you again in the future,” Jiyeon said with an annoyed face. She stands up, and her back is facing Sehun while saying, “And I don’t feel like knowing you anymore,”

            “Jiyeon-shi,” Sehun calls her, pulling her hand when she was about to leave the scene. “But I want. I want to appear in front of you again in the future and I want to know you better. I want my future to be with you. Do I sound crazy to you? Yes, I do. I know that. But I can’t help myself,” Sehun said. Somehow he felt hurt by his own words.

            “I can’t help myself too. I can’t help myself from hating you because you killed my precious!” Jiyeon shout, turning back. Glaring to the guy named Sehun. He was shocked. He was shocked by her statement. Kill? Her parents? Did I? That’s what he thinks.

            “Is that why you ask? About the rented car?” Sehun question her. Her eyes are fills with tears and she nods. She nods, sobbing hard. Sehun pulls her into a hug. He her hair. He felt hurt. How can he kill her parents? How can he? “I’m sorry,” he said.

            Jiyeon push him hard. Broke the hugs.

            “Does sorry brings back my parents?” she question Sehun. Once again, he was shocked.

            “No,” he sincerely answers.

            “So?” she asks.

            “So? What?” he asks.

            “Let’s just end this here. You and I, we end this here,” Jiyeon said, left.


II.

            Qri’s speed driving results her to arrive at the airport entrance in 20 minutes before she ran out of her car, taking her only son with her into the airport. She looks exhausted but her eyes keeps wandering around looking for that figure to appear by her sight. She holds her son hand tight, not wanting her to lose him. When she couldn’t find the one she’s looking for, her son pull her skirt. She looks to her son.

            “Mummy, look!” her son is pointing somewhere. She turns her looks towards the direction her son pointing. And there he is. The one she is looking for. She walks slowly up to him and tap his shoulder. He is shock even before he could finish turning.

            “Qri-ah,” the guy remarks her.

            PANGG!!

           A very hard slap from Qri landed on his cheek. He was shocked. He looks at her with his eyes widened. His eyes clearly show the what-the-heck-did-you-just-do face. As usual, everyone eyes are on them. Seeing this kind of scene in real life, it really looks like in the drama.

           “How could you leave after all your effort to build that café of yours? How could you leave after promising to stop modeling? How could you leave after knowing the truth? How could you leave after asking me to marry you? How could you leave after-,”

           “Didn’t you say that you can’t marry me? Didn’t you reject me? Did you forget? Should I remind you again? Should I repeat what you said the other day?” before Qri could ever finish her words, she was cut by his words, against her.

            Qri’s eyes are fills with tears. How could you not listen to my last question? That’s what she thinks right now. That’s what she regrets about him right now. How could the Jaehyun she knew before that always wait for the person talking to him finish talking first did not even let her finish her words? She regrets it so much.

            “Daddy,” her son tugs on Jaehyun’s trousers, showing his puppy eyes to the guy he wants to be his daddy. “Don’t leave me. Don’t leave mummy. We love you,” he says. Hugging Jaehyun’s leg so tight that he could. He uses all of his effort to not letting Jaehyun’s leg go.

            “Ji Hoon-ah, don’t be like this. Let’s go home. This hyung needs to catch his flight,” the sobbing Qri comfort the crying son, Ji Hoon. She pulls his son from keep hugging Jaehyun’s leg but he just won’t let go. “Ji Hoon-ah,” she calls again. She pulls him hard that he fall into her hug.

            “Daddy!” Ji Hoon cried so hard and loud.

            “Before you go, let me finish my last question,” Qri said, taking a deep breath before saying, “How could you leave after making me fall in love with you and wanting you to be my son’s father?” she said and that moment, her tears that she kept from falling finally falls.

            “Daddy!” Ji Hoon cried.

            “Let’s go home,” Qri said, her son back in her hug while walking away. She wipes away her tears that keep falling. “Don’t cry. Mummy will find another daddy for you,” she comforts her son that starting to cry louder.

             “Mummy, I want daddy,” Ji Hoon cried on her shoulder, hugging his mummy’s neck.

             “Ji Hoon-ah, he did not want to be your daddy. Later at home, we’ll look through the magazine and we find another daddy that you like, okay?” Qri said, Ji Hoon’s back. Ji Hoon couldn’t say anything anymore and just cried.

 


III.

            “Jiyeon-ah,” I call her again before she left far away from me. She stops walking. I took a light steps coming towards her. Hesitates, I put my hand on her shoulder. “If you let me, I want to visit your parent grave. Can I?” I ask. She didn’t nod or shook. She did nothing to answer my question.

              “What if I said no?” she finally speaks.

              “I don’t know,” I said. Truthfully, I don’t know. I really don’t know.

              “Ask your parent, they know where did my parent were buried,” she said. I smile although her back is facing me. I pull my hand away from touching her. She turns back, facing me. Her face looks sullen because of the tears.

              “Thank you,” I thank her.

              “I have two options,” she said. I nod, signaling her to continue to what she is going to say. “I’ll leave now and we’ll not going to meet each other again after this or,” she took a deep breath. “…or I’ll tell you something and leave, and we’ll not going to meet each other again after this,” she said.

              “Second. I chose the second option,” I said.

              “I think, I’m falling in love with you too,” she said. I am fluster. She left. My eyes witnessing her leaving but I was just too shocked to react to her confession.

              I love her.

             She loves me.

             But, she left.

             Forever. 

 

Hi lovelies! Did you watch My Love From Another Star episode 16 yet? Aigoo~ my Jaehyunnie oppa is so cute! He's as dumb as his sister, Cheon Song Yi~ Hoping for him to act in more dramas~!