TCL 6: The Kidnapper

This Cruel Life.

            That is possible. That’s what I should say right now when I’m already in front of the Sehun guy. He really came? Damn it. I never thought my action of warning the security to not let him coming in into the office and comes out of the office late will be epic fail. Did he waited for me until I comes out? Did he really wait? I look at my watch. 9 pm. I’m gonna kill myself.

            “Hi,” he waves and smirk at me. I narrowed my eyes and would like to walk away. But, he grabbed my hand and pulled me against his car. “Trying to escape after making me wait here for almost 5 hours? I don’t think so,” he whispered to my ears.

            “I’m tired. If you’re that generous, I kind of lazy to drive right now. Send me home?” I ask sarcastically. He smirks.

            “Sure. After our business settle,” he pull my hand, open the passenger door and push me in. Then, he walks to the driver seat, pushing the pedal hard making the car moves extremely fast.

            I don’t know where he’s going to bring me, but I am very sure he’s not sending me home. He drives across the road to Gangnam. Half an hour later, he stop in front of the Dosan Park. I look at him beside me.

            “What are we doing here?” I ask him.

            “Get down,” he said and get out of his car. I unbuckle the seatbelt and get out of his car as well. I follow his steps to the bench nearer. “Sit,” he said. I did as he said.

            “What kind of business are we settling?” I ask him. It’s getting late. The maids and butler will be worried since I only call them this evening to tell them that I’m going to be late. I didn’t tell them that I’m going to be extremely late.

            “You called me rude, aren’t you?” he ask. I nod. “So, here’s our deal. I want to show you what the real rude is. I can’t simply forgive you for embarrassing me in front of my parents and that assistance of yours at the restaurant, so I’m leaving you here. Go back home yourself. Bye,” he said and was about to leave.

            “You like me?” I ask without looking at him at the back at first. But then, I turn back, “don’t you?” and finished my sentences.

            “What?” he shocked. I smirk.

            I stand up and walk to him. “You patiently waited for me for 5 hours at the office, drove me to this beautiful place and talk to me for about 45 seconds, and left? Doesn’t it seems like you simply like me? Just to see me, spend a precious little time with me. After this what? You’re going to drive away and suddenly felt guilty for leaving me behind and turn back picking me up? That’s what I called cliché in my whole life,” I said and walk away.

            He tsk-ed. “Heol!” he said. “Nice storyline you got there. But that’s so not me,” he tried to defend himself. I smirk without looking back at him and keep walking. “Yah!” he shouted. I ignore him. “Yah!” he shouted once again. “Aish!”

            “That’s so not me, you know?” he pulled my hand and turned me facing him. I guess he run catching me up. He is panting. “I’m not like that,” he said.

            “So? That’s so me. Thinking you’re like that,” I said. He gasped. He can’t believe what I just said. He just couldn’t take it.

            “I told you. That’s so unlike me at all,” he still keeps trying to defend himself. I look at him, soulless. And smirk.

            “Whatever you say. I’m going home,” I said and walk away.

            “YAH!!” I heard he shouted after I walk away so further from him. That’s why you shouldn’t pick a fight with me. I always win, you know?

            I took out my phone from my handbag and called Chen. “You’re in Gangnam right? Pick me up now. I’ll text you my location,” I said and hung up.

 


            I reached home extremely late and right after I arrived after being sent by Chen, I immediately apologized to all the maids and butler for coming home late without telling. Then only, I walk to my room. Since in my room it's a double storey, so I went downstairs to my closet and bed. I took off my clothes and went back upstairs to take a bath. After finished bathing, I changed into my Pikachu pyjamas and lay on my bed. I suddenly thought of how mummy and daddy are being serious when I said I want an apartment concept in my room. Got stairs that link on the upper side and below side. The upper one is  only the main door and bathroom, while the below side is my bed, my study table, the place I can hanging out with my friends which is the tv station. 

            “It’s going to be fun if mummy and daddy still here,” I talk to myself while looking at the ceiling. That used to be painted ceiling. I still remember how I badly wanted to draw all types of cartoons I've seen on tv on my ceiling room to make it more beautiful and creative. That time, mummy and daddy entertain my request to do so. They bought the brush, the paint and all the drawing materials and we do it together in this room. But in the end, I painted it back to white since I'm growing up.

            Ding! Dong!

            Suddenly, I heard a ringing sound from my door. Well, since the main door is upstairs, mummy and daddy needs to put the alarm to inform that someone is coming to the room. I get up and walk upstairs to the door. I open the door to see Jieun in front of me. Her face looks so worried. “You’re here,” I said.

            “Where did you go? Did anything happen to you? Why are you home so late?” she asks. Pushing me inside the room and closed the door. “Do you know how worried I am to hear from Chen that he picks you up from Gangnam. Luckily, he’s around there. If not, what will happen? What are you doing in Gangnam?” she nags while walking downstairs. She is surely Chen’s sister.

            “Calm down, Jieun-ah. Nothing happened. I’m fine. What are you doing here in the middle of the night?” I ask her. She sighed and took a sit on a couch in front of the tv at the tv station.

            “Of course I’m here because I’m worried. If you do this again, I’ll tell Qri unnie and she knows how to handle you. Jiyeon-ah, don’t do this again okay? You’re worrying everyone. Let me sleep here tonight. I’m afraid you’ll going out again,” she said worriedly. I narrowed my eyes.

            “If you say so. At least I have someone to accompany me tonight. Wait, isn’t it dangerous too if you come here this late at night? How did you come? I thought your driver only works until 10 pm?” I ask her. She nods.

            “Chen sent me,” she said.

            “Where’s Chen?” I ask her.

            “Downstairs. Wait, upstairs. Eh, wait! Yah! Why did your room got so many ups and downs. Even in the room got level ah? Aigoo. I don't know. Upstairs, then downstairs,” she said. It's so funny how she got confused. Even I, sometimes got confused like that.

           “Shouldn’t you inform him that you’re staying? Wait. It’s not safe too if he goes back home this late at night. I’ll inform the maids to prepare a room for him,” I said and was about to walk upstairs to the main door.

            “Come on. He’s a guy. Who would him?” Jieun said sarcastically.

            “Who wouldn’t?” I said and smirk.

           

 Hello! My advice this time, you should really look at all the links I've linked to some words because even me, myself can't imagine what did I wrote. So, I just write it based on my unskillful imagination and the picture in Google. Anyway, have fun reading! *notes: Jiyeon's family is so ing rich omaigad I wanna be her in this story wink