Author's Note

Con Todo Mi Corazon

Hello, Minna! 

WOW! Its been a long time since I last updated this story, Con Todo Mi Corazon. I haven't written in so long not counting the BTS story I started - what last year? That was my foray back into writing in what has maybe years. A lot has changed since I begin to write CTMC. KAT-TUN has gone from six members to now being three members and the fandom has died way down Its sad. Koki, Junno and of course Jin have gone their separate ways both musically and personally with much controversy. Ten years ago I was heavy into J-pop. It has now morphed to K-pop with Big Bang once dominating and somehow BTS has taken over my life musical wise. They are so cute and I love them. However, without a doubt, Nam Joon is my bias. I stan him.

I have miss writing, I daydream storylines a lot in my spare time and no so spare time but I haven't written down even 1% of the scenes that have run through my mind. Part of that has been due to the stress and hecticness of my life, school, and just plain depression. I've been depressed for a long time. It the fun out of a lot of things for me - especially my writing. It just became too hard for me. Another thing, I think was that I was trying to write a bunch of stories at one time when I should have finished one before I started another. CTMC is my very first story and I haven't finished it. I think the time that finishes it. I m not sure if there is anyone even interested in this story or even my writings anymore - but this is for me now. 

I went back and read CTMC and wow, I really can write a story. I laughed, I felt sad, I remember the fun, worry, and sweat that went into creating what I laid out for all of my readers to take in and I am so grateful for the support and love that that story created and how you, my readers nurtured my love of writing and stories. Rereading this has made me want to pick this story back up and finally mark it as a finished story. So, starting this weekend I will take up my virtual pen and start crafting and drafting Chapter 17 an hope to have something for you soon. For those who keep checking in to see if I have posted anything after so long, I am sorry that I have kept you waiting yet thank you for even checking, you are much appreciated.

 

With much love and Besos,

Nikki aka UsagiGirl11

2019