Missing You (Interlude)

Con Todo Mi Corazon

A/N: from time to time I will break from the current story line to present small bits and pieces of the back ground stories before the beginning of this story takes place (I will label those Drabbles) and jump ahead and give glimpes of what takes place in the future, of course without too many hints to the outcomes that take place in the story (those are called Interludes). They can be taken independantly and together as a whole with the story...

 

Kokoro: Tadaima!

She called out into the apartment, and soon the pitter patter of claws scraping against the tile floor. Her kids had come to greet her, happy that she was finally home.

Kokoro: Hey, babies!! Did you have a good day? *she let out a tired laugh as Burly (Burlose), Marie, Rai, Sakura and Toulouse fought to be loved on first.*

 Mommy was so tired. But wanting to take care of the kids so she feed, petted and brushed them showering all her love on them, hoping to compensate for their dad for not being there. After a while the pets went their ways knowing that momma was tired. She made her way to the sofa and laid back, propping her bare feet on the coffee table, she snickered and laughed as the voice of Koki ran through her head at him scolding her for putting her feet on the coffee table.

 She missed Koki, it was late September yet it seemed like the month would never end. Dream Boys 2011 was running it course and being that Koki was on a tight schedule she was lucky to get glimpse of him. She signed deeply at the thought of eating diner alone again. The mere thought of it made her lose her appetite.

Was Koki getting enough to eat, was he resting enough, was he tired right now, was he missing her like she was missing him.

At that moment her grandfather was not her favorite person right now. When she had found out that Koki was getting one of the leads in the play she had been so excited (and still was) for him, until she read the schedule. The next day she had drove over to her grandparents place to ask what the hell he was thinking.

He just smiled at his beloved granddaughter and patted her on the back, assuring her that Koki was be a success and the four week would be over before they both realized it. And despite being ticked off that he had scheduled his time so tightly, she couldn’t be mad at him, she loved the old geezer :P

Beside later that night as Koki was holding her in his arms as they lay in bed that night he reminded her that “she better be glad he wasn’t working as much as Kame was”, to which she agreed. Snuggling into his arms that night her face buried in the crook of his neck breathing in his special scent, cataloging it into her memory, along with the feel and sense of security she felt wrapped in his arms she was very glad. She would miss this even though it would be for a short time. She had quickly gotten used to sleeping in his arms every night, that even when she went one night without him she felt adrift.

As Kokoro sat up on the sofa determined not to wallow in sadness that she would not see him that night before she went to bed. Koki had been coming home late, and leaving early before she awoke, his scent on the bed sheets the only clue that she had that he slept beside her the night before, their heads sharing a pillow.

Just she moved to make dinner…her phone beeped letting her know a new voice message had arrived to her phone.

At first, she only glanced at it until she noticed the number then quickly opening her phone she listened to the message.

Koki: Love, I made dinner for you. I snuck home between shows and cooked you something. Please eat it. Junno texted me you haven’t been eating. Do you want me to spank you when I get home? *she smiled at that, devilish thoughts entering her mind* Naughty girl, don’t go thinking those erted thoughts, at least until I can do something about them. *he pauses for a moment* I miss you mi querida con todo mi Corazon…I love you…I miss you… I’ll be home soon, Te prometo mi amor….おやすみ(Oyasumi)

Koki’s accented voice speaking Spanish to her was  the most beautiful thing because he only spoke Spanish to her alone and he was working hard to learn it. All because he loved her, only her…hadn’t he just told her so?

Listening to the message over and over all her heart could say was…. Yo siempre te amaré...con todo mi corazón….

 

A/N: "mi querida con todo mi Corazon" literally translates to "my dear/darling with all my heart"  and "Te prometo mi amor" translates to "I promise my love" and finally "Yo siempre te amaré...con todo mi corazón…." is "I'll always love you...with all my heart"