Chapter 2

Con Todo Mi Corazon

Previously....

Lolita: Pues*…, Arigato for the ride here. I have orientation on the first floor *She self consciously adjusted her messenger bag over her shoulder and didn’t quite meet Koki’s eyes* I think that I can find my way there. Arigato. * She bows to Koki at a 90 degree angle and quickly turns and enters the Jimusho.*

She leaves Koki in a bewildered state. In less than an hour Koki’s impression of her was that she was a strange girl. To quiet and on guard.

 

June 29, 2010

10:00 pm

 

Dear Journal:

It is now official. I have now officially ended my first full day in Nihon. I am so tired, yet not sleepy. My apartment that Johnny and Associates rented or own for me to stay in for the next year is really nice. It reminds me of the apartment that the lead character if Yama Onna Kabe Onna stayed in except that it is bigger. Like that apartment in the show it has flowers surrounding it a little of the nature in the heart of Tokyo and it is tucked away in the city also. The kitchen and the living room/entertainment room is all one space and the bathroom is a small closet. I now understand the term “water closet” it the size of a small American closet, there is no shower just a porcelain square tub that is deep but doesn’t let me stretch out but can sit in comfortably somewhat. Thankfully the bedroom is separate and is in the back of the apartment away from the rest of the apartment unlike the one in the TV Series. I really like the bedroom because it has a small window that I can look out and it has a window seat which is also a storage chest!! I need all the space I can get. I will definitely be shopping while I am here for the next year.  Yes my contract has been extended to 12 months from the previous nine. Anyway the whole apartment is painted in my favorite color and fabrics it is as if the place was designed just for me. Of course the moment I arrived at the apartment I took pictures. **see photobook on Japan** even the appliances in this place look brand new. The trip was long of course and it does feel that I am on the other side of the world, Asia is nothing like the Americas, and I am now starting to get excited about being here. May be it has to do with the events of the day. OH MY GOSH!!! I got to meet Koki Tanaka. He is way more beautiful than any pictures or DVD could ever show. And I was literally one foot away from him and he talked to me!!! AND HE TOUCHED ME!!! I about died from that alone. Ok Journal here are the details; of course I last left you at the airport where Tricia seeing me off with her mesmerizing game console in hand, she did manage to tear her eyes from the console to talk to me as I waited to board the plane. She mentioned something about beta testing a new Video game that her company was getting ready to launch, she was specking game geek and that is harder to decipher than a foreign language, at least for me, but that is besides the point; anyway I board the plane arriving in Japan and is greeted by one of the managers for the NEWS, I think, his name is Takahiro Matsurra. Luckily it did not take me long to spot him with the large sign in English with my name. He was Tall and energetic and talkative, so talkative that I didn’t have to interject that much in the conversation, which was okay with me since I was not in a talkative mood myself. He was telling me about the orientation, what to expect while working and JE and that Johnny Kitagawa would be calling me latter in the morning. I had landed in Japan around 11 Pm, It took us a while to get to my apartment with Takahiro walking me to the door and handing me the keys. And me and my bag entered into my current habitation. After snapping pictures and testing the furniture and appliances I fell into the bed without changing clothes. And I was apprehensive about the next day (today) so I sleep restlessly with weird dreams and feelings invading my sleep. And just as Takahiro said Johnny-san called my cell phone early in the morning.

            “hello” I answer in English out of habit since living in America for the past 6 years.

            “Hello, this is Kitagawa Johnny.”

            I paused then quickly shook myself from the shock. Even though I knew that he was going to call it was still a shock.

            “Konnichwa, Kitagawa-san” quickly switching to Japanese “I was expecting your call”

            “Good, I just wanted to touch base with you. Orientation is this morning at 10 am. Takahiro was suppose to pick you up and get you to the jimusho on your first thing but a personal matter arise and he is unable to. But you are not far from one of JE’s members. Are you familiar with KAT-TUn”

            “Hai”

            “Koki Tanaka lives not more than a few minutes from you. Call a taxi, and arrive at his condo. He will be expecting you. Here is the address”

            I wrote the address down my hand shaking from nerves.

            “Ride with him today and I will see you at the orientation”

            And with that the call ended with me assuring Johnny that I would be fine getting to Koki Tanaka’s apartment. After hanging up I quickly showered and dress and hailed a taxi and made my way to my fantasy man’s house.

            Koki answered the door sleepy and tussled and my heart was beating so fast. I meet the two monsters that he writes about in his manual and they are adorable as he describes, His apartment was amazing. I really was impressed by the style and scheme of his apartment it was adult and sophisticated. I really wanted to take pictures with my digital camera. But I stood in his apartment and was nervous, tense and still not wanting to be in Japan. I sure I came off super strange and BORING. Ugh what a way to make a first impression. At least I didn’t do anything stupid. No let me rephrase that, I didn’t do anything horribly stupid. But I didn’t mention the best part, When Koki was helping me step up into his SUV his warm hand touch my skin and I swear that sparks of electricity shocked my body  and my heart began to beat faster than before and I wasn’t sure if I stuttered when I thanked him for helping me. After that all bets were off that I would be able to pay attention to anything he said because my mind was on replay of that sensation that floated through my mind. As Koki was driving us to the complex we talked which if you were to quiz me I honestly couldn’t tell you what we talked about even if you told me it could save my life. When we arrived I literally jumped from the vehicle and awkwardly bowed to Koki thanking him for the help and ran into the Jimusho heading for orientation….

Orientation at the Jimusho

After the awkward exchange that took place between Koki and Lolita. Lolita basically ran inside the Jimusho. The heat of the summer day already stifling her body which was now grateful to be inside an air-conditioned complex.

The Jimusho was an amazing complex that spanned two large city blocks. It resembled a modern university, and in a way it was; a school for producing amazing male idol talents. The side that Lolita was on was the side that housed the parking garage that was connected by a high covered tunnel walkway that lead to the main complex of the Jimusho. The parking garage itself was three levels high but was spread out pretty wide. Koki had parked his SUV on the Top Level in his assigned parking place, which was conveniently located next to the door that opened to the walkway.

Lolita had run across the walkway high above the traffic below to the next door opened to the connecting building. Grabbing the metal door handle Lolita pulls the door handle only to find that it will not open! Annoyed, Lolita pulls it again, still won’t open then she tugs again.

Koki: “You need a key card to open the door”

Lolita jumps at the sounds of Koki’s voice as he stands a few feet behind her. He had in his hand a brightly colored magnetic strip card that he waved at Lolita. He walked over beside her and slid it through the magnetic opener which produced a beeping sound that indicated that the lock on the door had opened.

Koki: “I wanted to tell you that, but you had bolted off before I could get a word out. If you are going to be here more than a month and drive a vehicle here then you will get your own key card.” Koki explained, holding the door open for her to go through.

Lolita’s face began to heat up from embarrassment, and not for the first time she was grateful that she was a medium brown complexion to hide her blush. She realized she had been pulling on the door for a full two minutes like a dumb idiot and Koki had been there to witness it.

Nodding her head she said, “Arigato” and moved through the metal door. Once inside she stood inside the stairwell.  Koki entered in behind her and the door closed behind him with a loud click. There was another door directly across from them with  large number Three painted on it indicating the third floor.

Koki: This is where I get off. *Koki indicated the third floor*. You need to take the stairs down to the 1st floor for orientation. Do you think that you can there okay? *Lolita nodded her head looking down at the floor her face flushed*. There is an automatic lock door but it is glass and Security personnel will flag you through. *Koki gently touched her shoulder again feeling sparks fly through him and getting Lolita to look him in the eyes*. Hey, its okay. I was really nervous my first day too. *Koki walked to the other door and opened it  but before going through the door he face Lolita again and with his famous megawatt smile* Lolita-san…Ganbatte!!

            And with that Koki disappeared from sight. Lolita let out the breath that she had been holding and closed her eyes in frustration and turned around and faced the wall infront of her and banged her head against the wall.

Lolita: BAKA!! *Hits head against the wall*BAKA!! * Hits head against the wall*BAKA!! *Hits head against the wall REALLY hard* Grabs her head in her hands* Baka Desu…

Realizing she could serious could be late she looks at her watch and takes off running down the stairs praying all the way she doesn’t fall down the stairs and paralyzes herself. Thankfully she arrived on the ground floor and true to his words there was another automatic locked door that was fully glass with a security desk behind it. She knocked on the door and grabbed the guards’ attention and one  pressed the intercom system.

Security Desk: Hai, Your name please.

Lolita: Rodriguez Lolita Desu.

            The Security Guard press a button and the door swung open on its own and Lolita passed through. Walking over to the desk she stopped in front of it.

Security:  May I see a photo ID.

Lolita went through her messenger bag and pulled out her passport and American driver’s license, hoping that would be good enough valid ID. Thankfully it was.

Security:  Rodriguez- san you made it just in time you have five minutes to get to the main auditorium that is just down the hall here. Do you need something for your head?

Lolita who was gathering up her documents and attaching her visitor pass onto her clothes was confused by the question and looked at the friendly guard curiously.

Security: I saw where you banged your head pretty hard on the wall in the stairwell on the security camera. I have some salve in my desk if you need it.

Lolita was mortified that she had been caught in another embarrassing moment. She didn’t know what was worse, embarrassing herself in front of her Idol or in front of a complete stranger. Right now it was a tie.

Lolita: Lie. I am fine.  So I just go down the hall to the Auditorium?

Security: Hai. Just follow the signs.

            Lolita nodded her thanks, still blushing from being caught doing something stupid, and made her way down the hall and found the Auditorium easily enough. She opened one of the double doors hesitantly. In spite of the auditorium being almost completely full it was quiet as the occupants patiently waited for the “orientation” and welcoming ceremony to take place. Spotting an empty seat in the back Lolita slipped into the seat and hoped for no other embarrassing moments to befall her.

Meanwhile on the third floor of the complex…

            The third floor housed all the dressing rooms for the major acts of Johnny’s Entertainment: NEWS, KANJANI 8, Arashi, KAT-TUN and SMAP as were other veteran acts were on this floor. Also on this floor were the photo studios where they had held some of their interviews and such like what Koki was to do today. On the second floor was the lower groups that were starting to make splashes in the music scene. Also on the second floor were the dance studios and rehearsal halls.  The first floor was the Main Orientation Auditorium and main atrium with a café caferteria. Above the third floor was J-one Records. KAT-TUN exclusive record label, a top of the line recording studio complete with a state of the art dance studio, fitness room and a large meeting room strictly for the use of the group KAT-TUN. For Johnny’s resident bad boy group Johnny Kitagawa had spared no expense and it was paying off, for both the Boss and the boys. Of course on the top floor, the fifth floor,was the administrative offices and Johnny-san’s office. The building was known  collectively among  the associates and the acts as “The Complex”

            Koki Tanaka walked down the hall of the third floor on the way to KAT-TUN’s dressing room. He passed the other members of the other groups as he made his way down the corridor, greeting them as he passed. His Senpais and Kouhais observed the aura that was Koki Tanaka.

            When Koki first entered JE he blended in as just another face in a sea of potential talent. It had never been his ambition to be an Idol; he kinda fell into it with his mother’s help. You see, at a very young age Koki’s mother had identified traits that could lead her son far in the world and on a whim when he was just entering puberty she had tricked her son into auditioning for Johnny’s Entertainment and amazingly he was selected.

Koki, as he navigated his way through Johnny’s, wondered what his life would have been like if he was just a normal boy growing into a man. But as he got older he came to appreciate the opportunities that have presented themselves to him since he became a part of this strange, exciting and at time stressful world. He has been able to meet people he would have otherwise never met. And in the process developed a niche for his self within Johnny’s and KAT-TUN.

Although Koki-kun’s style and development within the company changed, matured and grew over the next decade, deep down the basic elements of his true self was still there.  He was still the same extremely caring male that he had always been. It never failed to amaze the people around him especially new acquaintances that his outer appearance never matched the heart that was inside the man. He was and would always remain the same man who was passionate about his animals and protective of his family and friends, offering kind words and actions to those who needed them. His smile always bright and genuine brightens everyone’s day that saw it.

   As he walked down the corridor of the third floor his thoughts were not on that but on what was going to lay ahead for the group.  Akanishi Jin had recently arrived back in Japan after several weeks of being in Los Angeles. And the moment of truth was coming closer. Jin’s planned exit from KAT-TUN had arrived faster than Koki personally had anticipated.  And it was more obvious due to the recent interview that Jin had given a day or so ago. Not only was Koki sure that he had to field questions about Jin at this photo shoot/interview. He had to attend the meeting that Johnny had called for the other five members.

Koki made his way to the bank of elevators, greeting Ryo, Yamapi and other members of Kanjani 8 as he made his way down the hall after dropping his bag off at KAT-TUN’s dressing room. Before long Koki was on the 5th floor of the complex entering the inner sanctum of Johnny Kitagawa-san. He greeted Kitagawa-san personal secretary.

Koki: Ohayo, Kira-san. Is every one waiting for me?

Kira-san: Hai, Just go in Koki-chan. Ohayo.

            Koki made his way past the waiting room and went into the main conference room. Knocking on the door announcing his arrival he entered the room to find all the other members already seated and waiting. They were sitting around the large oval desk in counter clockwise, Yuichi, Tatsuya, Junnosuke, and Kazuya. As Koki had expected Jin was not there. At the head of the table sat Johnny. Quickly taking his seat he took the seat next to his best friend Yuichi. And mentally prepared his self.

Johnny: Ah, Koki-chan, you’ve arrived. I take it everything was okay with Ms. Rodriguez.

Koki: Hai, She should be going to orientation now.

Kazuya: Hey, Boss why you aren’t down there. You usually handle the orientations.

Johnny: I can only be in one place at a time guys, although there are those who think otherwise. But I have entrusted Rei-chan to handle this group’s orientation/welcoming ceremony. She asked to do it actually.

            Rei-chan’s full name is Kitagawa Rei, she was the youngest daughter of Johnny’s . After graduating from UCLA in Los Angeles she has arrived back in Japan and has worked in her father’s company for the last 25 years. If anyone could handle the day to day operations of Johnny Entertainment it was Rei. Johnny got back to the subject of Lolita Rodriguez

Johnny: Koki…how was your interaction with Lolita-san this morning?

Koki: She was okay, really quiet though. Something that she has to get over if she works at JE.

The guys laughed in argument with that statement. It was no secret that the guys of JE were a rowdy bunch.

Koki: other than that she was…amiable… Jin will like her.

            At the mention of Jin’s name the room got quiet. Johnny cleared his throat.

Johnny: Specking of Jin and Lolita for that matter, as it has been hinted at Jin and I have made the decision that Jin will leave KATTUN and will go solo…

Johnny looked at each member of the KAT-TUN and noted their expressions which ranged from Kazuya disappointed and sad to Yuichi’s resigned expression to Koki’s annoyed one. Ueda was the only member’s face that was devoid of any kind of emotion. Junno’s was his usually happy go lucky face. If by all appearance Junno was the only one who appeared to be truly excited for his former band mate’s opportunity.

Johnny: I know that this doesn’t come as a surprise but I wanted to make a formal announcement to you before we go to press, which will not be officially announced until maybe next week sometime. Jin wants to announce this through the KAT-TUN web journal personally his self.

Koki: Johnny-san, if that is the case why isn’t Jin here to announce this to us HIMSELF.  He owes us that much.

Johnny: Koki…I asked Jin not to come today. I knew tensions would be high. He does want to apologies for the bind this puts the group in. Also in relation to Lolita Rodriquez, I know that originally that Lolita was assigned to you for the new tour, but she has been reassigned to Jin and his team that we’re assembling for him. Along with Rei-chan who will be his exclusive personal manager. Tomoya will take her place as your manager for KAT-TUN and she has began briefing him on your current projects

“So Jin gets everything…again”Koki thought.

Johnny: This isn’t a discussion but a notification of the changes that will take place. Please understand that everything will work out for the benefit of all parties involved.

And with that Johnny ended the meeting and the young men exited the meeting room and headed to their dressing room   back on the third floor not saying a word.

@@@@@@

            The Orientation had started on time and Lolita could feel a ripple of anticipation as an average size woman approached the podium to begin the ceremony. Lolita’s eyes recognized her immediately. She amazingly still looked like the women in the picture that her father hid in his dresser drawer beside his bed that he would take out occasionally to stare at when he thought that Lolita was asleep in her bed. She was older now then the picture of herself when she was 23. Her hair was no longer long and flowing but shoulder length and polished in a relaxed bob. Her eyes were still large and bright, her skin vibrant and glowing and from Lolita’s location in the auditorium she still seemed to possess a size 6 body. Her makeup was impeccable and her pose was graceful and confident.

            Nothing less than expected from Rei Kitagawa, the daughter of Johnny Kitagawa.

            Her mother.

            The phrase… Her Mother…. echoed in her mind. She was in the presence of her mother…after all these years…

Rei: Good morning, I trust that all of you are awake and ready to go? We are excited about the new events that are coming up this year for our graduated Johnny’s and our Johnny’s juniors, as many of you know…

 

The sound faded for Lolita as she honed in on the one person to tragically affect her life. She wasn’t sure why she allowed herself to be affected by this woman. A woman who had deemed her as unnecessary as used facial tissue.  She didn’t deserve to have such power over her emotions, yet she did.

A familiar pain in her chest began to grow a she floated through her past, the sense of desertion that she had felt growing up as a young girl on the island of Puerto Rico. And knowing that Rei Kitagawa could have been in her life yet choose not to. She had been left behind. And for that Lolita could never forgive. How could a mother abandon her infant daughter and never to see or communicate with her again? Lolita questioned her heart. The years of heart ache and longing came crashing back, flooding her, drowning her in a sea of emotions that at times that dragged  her under… suffocating her.

Realizing where this could take her, Lolita attempted to practice her mediation methods that she had learned over the past couple of years and reigned in the sense of helplessness and anger. She focused on her surroundings taking her eyes from Rei and taking in the colors of the auditorium and the people that filled the auditorium. The thought that the people in the auditorium. Maybe among the many females and males she would make new friends. After all she needed to be open to experiencing new things. This was a once and a lifetime opportunity and she decided she wanted to experience everything Japan had to offer.

Lolita listened to what sounded like the standard welcoming and the expected rules and guidelines of working at Johnny and Associates. Lolita really didn’t pay much attention since she was handed a binder with a more detail guidelines in written format for her to keep during her duration in Tokyo.

Before she knew it the orientation was over and every one was getting up and exiting the auditorium. Since Lolita was in the back close to the door she could have easily exited before everyone else, but she patiently seat and waited for everyone to exit. She noticed for the first time that there was someone next to her.  Well, not exactly next to her, but two seats down from her. Lolita looked over and smiled at the young woman who appeared no more than 20-22 years old. She was slender and average height. She was of Asian descent which was to be expected but she didn’t appear to be Japanese, and Lolita was curious as to what nationality she was. She was dressed to the nines in the latest fashion and by looking at her taking in her cool allure and demeanor she could have been mistaken as one of Johnny’s Idols, if Johnny’s took girls. 

The young women noticed Lolita was observing her as the auditorium was emptying out and instead of feeling embarrassed she smiled widely and waved to Lolita.

Girl: Hi! How are you?

Lolita: Hi. Fine. Sorry for staring…but you are really striking.

Girl: That’s what I am going for! This stint with JE is just one more stepping stone towards my dream. You?

Lolita: I not sure what this is for me. A dream maybe? *Lolita let out a small laugh*

Girl: Being in the inner chambers of JE is ALWAYS a dream. By the way, my name is Min-Ji Gong, but my friends call me Minzy. *Minzy offers her hand for a handshake to Lolita which Lolita accepts*

Lolita: My name is Lolita Rodriguez, Nice to meet you.

As the crowd thins out both girls stand up and make their way out of the auditorium. Just as Lolita and Minzy were about to exit the double doors, Lolita heard her name being called.

Rei: Ms. Rodriquez? Good, I caught you before you left. I need to see you, there are some things that we need to discuss.

Lolita: Hai. *turning to Minzy she said,* Nice talking to you Minzy, maybe I will see you around.

Minzy: Count on it!!

After Minzy had left and it was only Rei-san and Lolita in the Auditorium as they  faced each other. Both Ladies took each other in, neither saying anything at first, nor knowing what to expect from the other.

Rei spoke first.

Rei: I am glad to see that you accepted JE’s job offer. I was afraid that you wouldn’t.

Lolita didn’t know how to take that statement. Did she know who she was, that she was her daughter? Lolita highly doubted that, the last time her mother saw her was when she was three weeks old. Taking it for a innocent statement Lolita relaxed and took the statement for what it was, and pretend that she didn’t know who Rei Kitagawa was.

Lolita: This was the chance of a life time. How could a pass this up Kitagawa-san?

Rei: *smiling* I am very glad. Your agent sent your credentials to our office with high praise, much to be expected from an agent, of course. But I have seen your extensive portfolio of your work and I do believe that you will be an asset for the Team AKANISHI.

Lolita: So, the speculation is true. Jin Akanishi is leaving KAT-TUN behind.

Rei: Yes, Johnny thinks that Jin is the best hope of having a Johnny succeeds in America, and it can only be hoped that KAT-TUN will follow in the wake.

Rei looked at the diamond Cartier watch on her delicate left wrist and motioned to the exit doors. We need to get to the top floor conference room. You and I and the rest of the team, along with Jin and Kitagawa-san are having a meeting. There you will be meeting with your new co-workers.

Lolita’s  stomach begin to fill with butterflies and moths. This was more exciting then she had imagined and she had imagined this quite a few times. So far she had been able to act coolly around Rei. Apparently she was a better actress then she realized. Maybe it would get easier as the weeks went by, and in the process she wouldn’t get any more emotionally scarred then she already was.

Once on the elevator, Lolita thought to ask Rei some questions.

Lolita: Kitagawa-san, Will I be working exclusively with Jin?

Rei: Mostly, yes. But there will be times that we will need you to work on other artists and we will let you know. There will be a lot of opportunity for you to show your stuff here at JE.

Before Lolita knew it the elevator had made its way to the top floor and when the doors opened and what she saw caused her eyes to widen in awe, although she tried to hide it. Rei hide the smile as she observed her. When the doors opened to the elevator it opened it an ultra cool floor done in bright RETRO but totally modern style. The office was bustling with lots of movements, yet there was a calm air. Stepping off the elevator Lolita felt as if she was truly stepping into another world.

 She had worked at other entertainment agencies but nothing that was on the scale of JE and it was somewhat overwhelming. As Rei and Lolita walked down the wide corridor, Lolita felt the eyes of the others follow her as she followed behind Rei-san. Up ahead she saw a door open to what looked like a large conference room and out stepped Koki Tanaka. Lolita’s heart began to race as her gaze flowed over him.  At first he didn’t see her and Rei until Rei stopped to talk to Kat-tun as they filed out the room followed by a tall gray haired gentleman.

Rei bowed and Lolita followed her example.

Rei: Ohayo, How is everyone this morning. Ah Kitagawa-san, are we ready for the meeting?

Rei looked over at the members of kat-tun and smiled her greeting.

Koki: Ohayo Rei-chan. I guess we won’t be seeing you much will we?

Rei:*giving a small laugh* I don’t know about that, I still will have a hand with you. I am still planning Tat-chan’s solo concerts, so you aren’t getting rid of me as easy as you may think * waving to Lolita to present her to the guys* By the way I want to introduce you to the American stylist we have hired on. This is Lolita Rodriquez.

Lolita bows with perfect practice and poise and looks shyly at the guys

Lolita: Ohayo, It’s nice to meet you. I am actually a big fan. Please take care of me.

Lolita tried not to stare too long at the guys who for the past 5+ years she stared at every morning before she left for the school and work every day. She had had a large poster that she had ordered when KAT-TUN had first debuted thanks to a friend who was living in Japan at the time.

Kame whispers to no one in particular but all the guys could hear.

Kame: Wow she is gorgeous. Jin will be happy.

To which Koki scrawled at that, but quickly schooled his features to be nonchalant.

Johnny: Guys I need you down stairs to do the photo shoot and interviews. Rei and Lolita follow me, so we may start our meeting.

Bowing to the guys Lolita quickly followed the two most important people within Johnny’s entertainment to begin her new career path.

******

Back on their regular floor, the remaining members of KAT_TUN entered into their dressing room. It was now official. Jin had betrayed them. At least that was the sentiment that Koki felt. Koki thought it was ironic that he was the one to stay, when it was very well known that he had hated KAT-TUN in the beginning. And it now seemed that Jin was really the one to hate them whereas Koki thrived in KAT-TUN.

Kame: Koki, you knew this was going to happen. That it NEEDED to happen. Jin hasn’t been happy for a very long while.

Kame addressed Koki because he had been around Koki long enough to know that he was very upset about this, despite him trying to act otherwise. When it came to hiding Koki’s real emotions Koki was never good at it. Ever.

Koki flopped down on the changing room’s sofa and laid out. Koki knew that this outcome was inevitable, it had became glaring obvious within this past year, yet Jin making his own way in the world was not was bothering him. No, it was the fact that Jin hadn’t taken the time to tell them in person that he was ready to take the solo road. He left that for others to do. And that was what hurt Koki the most.

It is true that Yuichi was his best friend, but wasn’t really known or stressed within the fandom was that Jin was his other best friend and for him to punk out on him  in this way was  just annoying and hurtful, which of course explained why Koki was taking this the hardest.

Sitting back up, Koki addressed the group,

Koki:  Guys, gomen for the way I have been acting lately. I am just pissed at Akanishi. Look, just give me a minute and let me get my head together before the interviews and photo shoot.

Junno: We understand man, you going to your usual place?

Whenever Koki needed to space out and chill before he had to do something at JE he always headed to the roof, his sanctuary.

Koki: Yeah, give me 20 minutes…

As Koki walked towards the door,

Tatsuya: Oy, Koki, remember…

Kame/Junno/Yuichi/Tatsuya:  WE ARE KATTUN!!!!!

And Koki exited the room with a smile on his face.

TBC...

 

Chapter 3  will be posted on 08/17/2011....

Please comment and let me know what you think, ne?!!